RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 | Best Tips & Books to Crack Railway Exam
RRB Group D preparation Strategy 2022: The Railway Recruitment Board had released the RRB Group D notification on the 12th of March 2019. To crack the RRB Group D exam, candidates should prepare with the right strategies. Here we have provided RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022 that supports your success. For this exam, the competition will be huge. If you follow the Railway Group D preparation strategy 2022 available here, then it will be easy for you to lead in the competition. Maintain quality RRB Group D preparation books pdf and practice with the strategies available here in a regular manner. Surely, you can succeed in this exam.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022
Here we have added Railway RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022 in general. These tips will be very useful for candidates who are in doubt on how to prepare RRB Group D exam 2022.
- Follow the updated exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a study plan and cover all the topics in it.
- Give more importance to your weaker topics.
- Practice mock tests and analyze your mistakes regularly.
- Take RRB Group D Practice Quiz and improve your accuracy.
- Practice previous year papers and learn to select questions in a smart manner.
- Use quality RRB Group D notes and books for each subject.
- In exam, don’t waste time on a single question. If you are struggling, then immediately skip that question and move on to the next.
- Cover the basics first. Only then you can understand the concept behind the high level questions.
- Use RRB Group D Free Practice Set PDF to learn the concepts in an effective manner.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 - Subject wise
Candidates should prepare for each subject in a dedicated manner. If you give your 100% effort for all the sections, then your overall score will be good. Go through all these subject wise strategies and clarify your doubts on how to prepare for RRB Group D exam 2022. There are 4 subjects in RRB Group D CBT exam - mathematics, general science, general intelligence & reasoning, and general awareness & current affairs.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 for Mathematics
Here are some useful Railway Group D preparation strategy 2022 to score max in mathematics section.
- Memorize all the important formulas.
- Learn shortcut methods for each topic and practice them regularly.
- Take RRB Group D mock test to improve your problem solving speed and accuracy.
- Try to avoid careless mistakes.
- Don’t do fast calculation tricks, if you are not sure about it. Learn the tricks thoroughly and then apply them with confidence.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 for General Intelligence & Reasoning
Follow these RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022 for the general intelligence & reasoning section.
- Practice RRB Group D previous year papers and learn to solve the exam point of view questions.
- Improve your thinking ability by practicing various models of questions in all topics.
- Target easier topics first in the exam. If you are thorough in easier topics such as syllogism, direction sense, blood relation, etc. then you can score decent marks in this section very easily.
- Practice various models of puzzle and seating arrangement questions.
- Only with continuous practice can you solve the puzzles quickly. So, practice and analyze the ways to solve the puzzles in a quick manner.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 for General Awareness & Current Affairs
Here are some essential RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022 to secure high marks in general awareness & current affairs section.
- Develop the habit of reading newspapers in a regular manner.
- Update yourself with the daily current affairs news.
- Take notes & use it for last minute revision purposes.
- As current affairs can be a game changer, prepare for this section with an utmost dedication.
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 for General Science
For the general science section follow the Railway group D preparation strategy 2022 given below.
- Use the best quality RRB Group D notes & study materials. Utilize NCERT books for effective preparation.
- Revision is the key factor to remember a large amount of data from various chapters.
- Cover chapters in a daily manner. Or else, it will be very difficult to study all the chapters at the exam time.
RRB Group D Preparation Books PDF 2022
Here we provide the subject wise best books & study materials to prepare for RRB Group D exam 2022.
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 - General Science
Here we provide best quality RRB Group D preparation books 2022 for general science.
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 for General Science
NCERT Science Books
Class 9 and 10 Science Books (CBSE)
Class 11 and 12 Science Books (CBSE)
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 - Mathematics
Here we provide best Mathematics books for your RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022.
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 for Mathematics
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S Aggarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 - General Intelligence & Reasoning
Here we provide best RRB Group D preparation books pdf 2022 for General Intelligence & Reasoning.
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 for General Intelligence and Reasoning
Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (English) by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwal
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 - General Awareness & Current Affairs
Here we provide best GA & Current Affairs books for your RRB Group D preparation strategy 2022.
RRB Group D Preparation Books 2022 for General Awareness and Current Affairs
Lucent’s General Knowledge
Manorama Year Book
Newspapers & Current affairs magazines of last six months
RRB Group D Preparation Strategy 2022 - FAQs
Q: What is the selection process for the RRB Group D recruitment?
A: The selection process will have a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). It will be followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Q: What is the total mark for the RRB group D CBT?
A: Examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
Q: What is the negative marking scheme in CBT?
A: There will be negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks deduction for each wrong answer.
Q: What is the Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories for CBT?
A: Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories are UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC (Non creamy layer)-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility is relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Q: Mention some useful RRB Group D preparation tips?
A: Take regular mock tests and practice more with previous year papers. This is enough to score good marks in CBT.