LIC ADO Interview Documents Required: Check List Of Documents Required
Jun 09 2023
LIC ADO Interview Documents: Candidates appearing for the LIC ADO interview 2023 can check the LIC ADO Interview Documents that should be submitted while appearing for the interview process. Candidates should keep the LIC ADO documents required for interview ready before appearing for the interview process. Candidates can refer to their admit cards for the list of LIC ADO Interview documents that should be submitted. Also, here we have added the list of LIC ADO 2023 Interview documents and details of the Interview process in depth. Interview documents should be checked twice before leaving for the interview to avoid unnecessary anxiety and last-minute rush. Read this article and get to know the various LIC ADO Interview Documents 2023 and other details.
LIC ADO Interview Documents - LIC ADO Documents Required For Interview
LIC ADO Interview Documents: Candidates should normally carry the following documents for verification when attending the LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) interview. Kindly note that the original documents are required to ascertain your eligibility for this recruitment. At the time of the interview, you must come with the following original certificates, wherever applicable.
LIC ADO Documents Required For Interview List
- Degree and other Educational, Technical Qualification Certificates and /or certificate fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Master's degree certificate in Business administration in Marketing or PG diploma certification in Marketing from a University.
- Proof of your Date of Birth, SSC/HSC Mark List.
- Conduct Certificate from two responsible persons.
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates, the latest Community Certificate from the competent authority, that has been designated by the State Government to issue such certificates.
- In the case of OBC candidates, the latest OBC Certificate specifically mentions that you do not belong to the ‘Creamy Layer’ has to be produced.
- Certificate regarding Sales Experience (at least 2 yrs. Sales/administrative experience), if available.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.
- In case of candidates appearing from the ‘LIC Employees Category’, at the time of appearing for the Interview, the candidate has to produce a Declaration Form in the attached format only (Form-A) duly signed by the candidate and certified by the Concerned Officer, as mentioned in the Declaration form.
- In case Candidates appearing from ‘The LIC Agents Category’, at the time of appearing for an Interview, the candidate has to produce a Declaration Form in the attached format only (Form-B) duly signed by the candidate and certified by the Concerned Officer, as mentioned in the Declaration form.
- If you are presently employed, a No Objection Certificate from your present employer should be produced.
LIC ADO Interview Documents 2023 - Instructions
- You should be present at the venue one hour before the commencement of the interview.
- Kindly note that this is only a call letter for an Interview and not an offer of appointment.
- “Before coming for the interview please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the advertisement notification. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be rejected at any stage of recruitment.
- Please note that even if you have qualified in the online examination and subsequently it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be rejected and you will not be allowed to appear for the interview”.
FAQs - LIC ADO Interview Documents
Q. What are the documents that should be submitted for the LIC ADO Interview 2023?
Candidates need to submit the Degree and other Educational, Technical Qualification Certificates and /or certificate fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, and other documents mentioned in this article.
Q. Should candidate check their eligibility conditions before appearing for the interview?
Before coming for the interview please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the advertisement notification. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be rejected at any stage of recruitment.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity