IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023: Documents Required With Complete Details
Jul 11 2023
IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023: As the IDBI Executive Exam results are out, candidates who have successfully completed the online examination can refer to the details of IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023 provided here. The IDBI Executive exam has been conducted to recruit candidates for 1036 executive posts. The selection of candidates will be done based on the Online Test- Document Verification- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Any request for a change in the date and center for DV will not be entertained. Your final selection will be subject to the submission of requisite certificates/documents to the satisfaction of the Bank. Candidates can check the list of IDBI Executive document required 2023 details in this article.
IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023: Documents Required
IDBI Executive Documents Required: Here we have listed the important documents that should be carried by the candidates for the IDBI Executive document verification process.
- The candidate should carry the printout of the e-mail sent to him/her by the Bank indicating the date and venue of your document verification.
- The candidate should bring a self–attested copy as well as the original certificates/testimonials as listed below:
|IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023|
|S.No||IDBI Executive Documents Required 2023|
|1.||Print out of the online application form. (The link for reprint of online application is available in the website).|
|2.||Date of Birth (School Leaving Certificate/10th Standard Passing Certificate).|
|3.||High School (Class 10th) Mark sheet and passing certificate. Intermediate (12th) mark sheet and passing certificate.|
|4.||Mark sheets of all years of graduation and Post-Graduation (if any) as well as Degree Certificate. (Provisional Degree Certificate only if final certificate is not issued.)
Note: Some Universities/Institutes/Boards do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.). In case University/Institute/Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into percentage of marks in the mark sheet/ Final Degree, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Board does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into percentage of marks in the degree/passing certificates, a bona-fide certificate from University/ College confirming the conversion criteria.
- Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate /PWD certificate from the competent authority (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). Candidates belonging to the OBC category should bring the latest OBC certificate in original along with attested copies thereof issued by the competent authority on the prescribed pro-forma. OBC Certificate should be of recent date and in the Central Government format with a suitable mention of creamy layer. (Candidates having a certificate with the "Non-creamy layer Clause" only would be eligible for reservation as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India. The caste indicated in the OBC/SC/ST certificate should be appearing in the central list of the concerned State Government, failing which; the caste certificate would be treated as invalid.
- Documents related to Experience, if any. Experience Certificate/s (from past and current employers) and Relieving Letter/s (from past employer/s), issued by competent authority. If you are already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings, you will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate' from your current employer. Before appointment in the Bank, you will have to produce a proper Discharge Certificate or Release Order from the employer. (In case you are currently employed, you are advised not to resign until you receive offer of employment from IDBI Bank Ltd.)
- Ex-Servicemen must produce Discharge Certificate issued by Defense Authorities.
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License / Voter ID Card / Passport etc.)
- Print out of Curriculum Vitae (CV) as hosted on the Bank’s website duly filled and signed with recent photo affixed and duly signed across.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs.
- IRIS Scan/Biometric data (captured during the Online Test) will be conducted at the venue. It is advised that,
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/colored. etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that the coating is completely removed, as it may result in rendering you ineligible for PRMT;
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the fingerprint (biometric) is captured;
- Ensure the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them;
- If the primary finger (left thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned IDBI Bank authority at the venue.
FAQs - IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023
Q. Whether printout of the online application form is mandatory to appear for the IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023?
Printout of the online application form should be brought for document verification process of the IDBI Executive exam. (The link for the reprint of the online application is available on the website).
Q. How many photos are required for IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023?
Two (2) recent passport-size photographs are required for IDBI Executive Document Verification 2023.
Q. What are the documents required for IDBI Executive document verification 2023?
The important documents that should be carried for the IDBI Executive document verification 2023 is provided here in this article.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity