RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023: Check Format, Pixels, Dimensions, and Guidelines
May 09 2023
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023: The official notification for RBI Grade B has been made available by the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates must upload their photograph and signature while filling out the online application form. Regarding the RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023, there may be many questions candidates have. Candidates should be familiar with the RBI Grade B photo format 2023. The RBI Grade B photo size 2023, the RBI Grade B photo guidelines, the RBI Grade B photo instructions, and the RBI Grade B signature size 2023, the RBI Grade B signature guidelines, are all detailed on this page. On this page, you can find the clear RBI Grade B photo size in pixels and RBI Grade B signature size. Get the precise RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023 by adhering to all the instructions. The RBI Grade B signature size in pixels, RBI Grade B signature colour, RBI Grade B signature dimensions, etc. are given in detail.
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023 - Important Dates
Before knowing the RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023, refer to the apply online last date & other dates of the recruitment process.
RBI Grade B Events
RBI Grade B Short Notice
26th April 2023
RBI Grade B Notification
9th May 2023
Apply Online Start Date
9th May 2023
Apply Online Last date
9th June 2023 (till 6 pm)
Phase 1 Online Exam for Officers in Grade B (DR) - General posts
9th July 2023
Phase 2 (Paper 1, 2, 3) Online Exam for Officers in Grade B (DR) - General posts
30th July 2023
Phase 1 Online Exam for Officers in Grade B (DR) - DEPR / DSIM posts
16th July 2023
Phase 2 (Paper 2 & 3) Online / written Exam for Officers in Grade B (DR) - DEPR / DSIM posts
Grade B (DR) - DEPR - 2nd September 2023
Grade B (DR) - DSIM - 19th August 2023
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023
Candidates must be careful while uploading the RBI Grade B photograph and signature in the application form as it should be in the specified RBI Grade B photo and signature size 2023. Make sure that the RBI Grade B photo and signature size in pixels are within the given range before uploading the image. Your application may be rejected if the RBI Grade B photo and signature size 2023 are not within the given dimensions. In order to ensure that your application form has the exact RBI Grade B photo and signature size 2023, read the details given in the table below.
|RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023
|Document||Dimensions||File Size||File Format|
|Photograph||4.5 cm (width) x 3.5 cm (height)||RBI Grade B photo size 2023 - 20 KB to 50 KB||RBI Grade B photo format 2023 - JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)||RBI Grade B signature size 2023 - 10 to 20 KB||RBI Grade B signature format 2023 - JPG / JPEG|
RBI Grade B Photo Format 2023, Guidelines, Instructions
RBI Grade B Photo Size and Format: You must review the RBI Grade B photo format 2023. Additionally, abide by all RBI Grade B photo instructions provided in the notification. The precise RBI Grade B photo size in pixels with clear quality may only be obtained after that. Review the below-provided RBI Grade B photo instructions.
- Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
RBI Grade B Signature Format 2023, Guidelines, Instructions
RBI Grade B Signature Size And Format 2023: See the 2023 RBI Grade B Signature Format given below for more info on RBI Grade B signature size and to obtain the proper RBI Grade B signature size in pixels, according to the instructions. Additionally, candidates might question if the RBI Grade B signature is black or blue. If you have any questions about the RBI Grade B signature's colour, size, format, proportions, etc., read the instructions.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not of any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb (for signature)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Procedure For Scanning The Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression/hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse
over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (photograph) and 100kb for (hand-written declaration) & 20kb for (signature) and 50kb for (left thumb impression) by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) and 100 kb for (hand written declaration) & 20 kb (signature) and 50 kb for (left thumb impression) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form, the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and hand-written declaration.
Procedure For Uploading The Documents
- There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signatures, left-thumb impressions and hand-written declarations.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/signature / left thumb impression/hand written declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/signature / left thumb impression / handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
Reasoning Free Study Materials PDF
Quantitative Aptitude Free Study Materials PDF
English Free Study Materials PDF
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2023 FAQs
Check the FAQs regarding the RBI Grade B photo and signature size 2023.
Q: What is the RBI Grade B photo and signature size 2023?
A: The RBI Grade B signature size 2023 (scanned image file size) should be between 10 KB to 20 KB. Also, the RBI Grade B photo size 2023 (scanned image file size) should be between 20 KB to 50 KB.
Q: What is the RBI Grade B photo dimensions 2023?
A: The RBI Grade B photo dimensions 2023 should be 200 x 230 pixels.
Famous Inventions And Inventors List PDF New Discoveries And Inventions
Dec 06 2023
List of Important Joint Military Exercises Of India With Other Countries And Types Of Army
Dec 06 2023
Nobel Prize Winners 2023 PDF: Nobel Prize Winners Across Various Fields
Dec 06 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
Premium PDF Course 12 Months
- Bundle PDF Course 2024
- Prime PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 12 Months Validity