OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022: Check Salary Details
Mar 10 2022
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022: The information regarding OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022 has been discussed here in this article. This article will be useful for the candidates who have applied for the OSCB Bank exam for the Banking Assistants posts. This article contains information regarding the OSCB Banking Assistant Salary structure which will make the candidates choose the job offered by the OSCB bank. The salary structure and pay scale of OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022 have been discussed below for the convenience of the aspirants who are applying for the posts of OSCB Banking Assistants. The OSCB Banking Assistant Salary structure is one of the best factors that make the candidates choose this job. Though thousands of candidates apply for the posts only a total of 725 vacancies will be filled under the post of Banking Assistants. The last date to apply for OSCB Banking Assistants has been closed by 17th January 2022. Before attending the OSCB Banking Assistant exam the candidates have a detailed view of OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022. Here we provide a clear view of the pay scale, allowances, job profile, promotions along with OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022:
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022: Exam Overview
Odishan State Cooperative Bank conducts an exam every year for the recruitment of candidates who are willing to join the bank under the post of Banking Assistants and Assistant Managers. A total of 786 vacancies are released for recruitment by the bank. The exams are tentatively scheduled for the month of March or April 2022.
OSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment Overview
Name of the exam
OSCB Banking Assistant Exam
Exam Conducting Organization
Odishan State Cooperative Bank
Mode of Exam
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022:
A candidate appointed as a Banking Assistant Grade-II will be on probation for 24 months (2 years). Upon completing the probation tenure, they will be confirmed in service after clearing the half-yearly exams conducted by ACSTI of OSCB. If the employee does not clear the tests conducted during the probation period or is found unsuitable for the post, they will be allowed a further six months of probation to improve their performance. After completing this period, the Board would review the performance, and the employee will be confirmed/ discharged based on merit.
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary In-Hand:
- Candidates who have been provisionally allotted will get the Pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- The In Hand Salary of OSC Banking Assistant Salary is about Rs. 24,000/-.
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary: Allowances & Benefit
Apart from the OSCB Banking Assistant Salary, candidates are entitled to allowances & perks as per the government norms. The OSCB Banking Assistant Allowances & Perks are given below for your reference.
- House Rent Allowances(HRA)
HRA is the amount given to the employee as the rent of the house they are living in. It depends on the cities they reside in.
- Travel Allowances(TA)
TA is an allowance granted to a Government employee to cover the expenses which he incurs in traveling in the interest of the public service. It includes allowance granted for the maintenance of conveyance.
- Dearness Allowances(DA)
It is the allowance of people living that is the cost of living and it is 17% of the basic pay of the employee
OSCB Banking Assistant Job Profile
The responsibilities of a Banking Assistant are given below:
- Provide banking assistance to the customers in handling their deposits & payments.
- Assist and support the bank administration with its operational issues.
- Collect and analyze the financial and related data of customers.
- Assist customers in managing their check payments.
- Assist banking personnel in preparing/ checking the bank statements and documents.
- Liaise between banking personnel and the customers.
- Verify the loan documents and customer credentials.
- Prepare and develop individualized loan packages for customers.
- Promote banking products and services.
- Ensure compliance with security and banking guidelines & policies in banking functions.
OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the OSCB Banking Assistant Salary?
The selected candidate for the post of Assistant Manager will get a salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800.
Q. Who is a banking assistant?
They support the bank with various operational aspects and complete duties like gathering customer data, checking customer payments, assessing customer credentials, inspecting loan documents, and following banking guidelines to ensure security.
Daily Current Affairs & Quiz 2023-24: Latest Current Affairs, Quiz & News For Today
Mar 02 2024
NIACL Assistant Prelims Shift Timings 2024: Time Duration, Reporting Time And Exam Instructions
Mar 02 2024
Nobel Prize Winners 2023 PDF: Nobel Prize Winners Across Various Fields
Mar 01 2024
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
Premium PDF Course 12 Months
- Bundle PDF Course 2024
- Prime PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022