Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Theme and History: 20th November
Nov 17 2022
Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Theme and History: Candidates preparing for the Competitive exams should know about Africa Industrialization Day 2022. It is one of the important days in the month of November. Africa Industrialization Day 2022 is observed on 20th November. It’s a period when governments and organizations in several African countries consider how to accelerate the continent’s industrialization. It’s also an opportunity to draw international media attention to Africa’s industrialization concerns and challenges. Every Year Africa Industrialization Day 2022 celebration will take place. Flags of African international organizations, including the African Union, as well as a variety of national flags, are hoisted in celebration. Africa Industrialization day 2022 theme will be updated on this page. To know about other National and International days click on the link below.
Important Days in November 2022
Africa Industrialization Day 2022
Check the Africa Industrialization Day 2022 date below:
- Africa Industrialization day 2022 is observed on the 20th of November 2022
Africa Industrialization Day History
- Industrialization is a vital change required for the economic growth of a nation. By incorporating new equipment and processes, industries can boost productivity, increase employee competencies, and create jobs.
Industrialization will help to boost the economic growth of Africa. By Improving the Economic growth of African Nations, employment opportunities will be increased in the nation. As a result, there will be a significant reduction in Poverty of the nation.
- In July 1989, the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U.) conducted its 25th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Africa Industrialization Day was announced on November 20 during this session. Africa Industrialization Day was recognized by the United Nations General Assembly on December 22, 1989, and on November 20, 1990, it was celebrated for the first time
Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Theme
Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Theme set by the African Union Organisation is “Industrialising Africa: Renewed commitment towards an Inclusive and Sustainable Industrialization and Economic Diversification.” Students, please go through Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Theme for preparing an Important days topic.
Africa Industrialization Day 2022 Significance
Let us see about Africa Industrialization Day 2022 significance in detail.
- On Africa Industrialization Day 2022 comment on social media and wish them to celebrate Africa Industrialization day happily.
- We can attend various events conducted on Africa Industrialization Day.
- This observance should inspire you to get to know a little more about Africa. Explore the history and rich cultures of the continent.
- The main aim of celebrating Africa Industrialization Day 2022 is to attract Investors to Africa and to increase the Industrial Development of Africa.
Africa Industrialization Day 2022 FAQs
Q: When is Africa Industrialization Day 2022 observed?
A: Africa Industrialization Day 2022 is observed on 20th November.
Q: Who officially announced the Africa Industrialization Day first?
A: UN General Assembly officially announced Africa's Industrialization day.
Q: Which year did the UN officially announce Africa Industrialization Day?
A: Unofficially announced Africa Industrialization Day on November 20th, 1990.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2023: Test Cities For Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 10 2023
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format: Check File Size And Dimensions With Left Thumb Impression Details For PO And Clerk Posts
Jun 10 2023
About LIC Of India: History, Establishment, Functions, Objectives, Mission, Chairman And Details
Jun 10 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks and RBI Grade B Phase II Not Included