World Teachers Day 2023: October 5 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Oct 05 2023
World Teachers Day 2023: Teachers play a prominent role in everyone’s life. Teachers encourage us in every possible way in order to achieve our goals. They guide us in every situation. The role of the teacher is to deliver the instructions and teach students in an effective method. Teachers must analyze each and every student in their class and help them to improve their knowledge. They must engage students in different activities and help them to find their goals. Teachers help us to gain knowledge in every field. They disciplined us and helped to improve our personality. Teachers find our mistakes and help to correct them. Teachers are important to everyone and World Teachers Day or International Teachers Day is celebrated on the 5th October of every year. This article will help you to know a detailed explanation of World Teachers Day History, World Teachers Day 2023 Theme, World Teachers Day 2023 Significance, World Teachers Day 2023 quotes, and some important FAQs related to World Teachers Day 2023.
World Teachers Day 2023: History
- World Teachers Day was established by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in the year of 1994.
- World Teachers Day was organized on the 5th of October in order to commemorate the signing of the status of the teacher by UNESCO/ILO in the year of 1966.
- World Teachers Day is observed with the aim of focusing on “appreciating, assessing and improving the educators of the world.”
- This day was observed by the Teacher's organizations all over the world.
World Teachers Day Theme 2023:
- Every year World Teachers Day is celebrated on the 5th of October with some special theme.
- This year, World Teachers Day Theme 2023 is “The teachers we need for the education we want: The global imperative to reverse the teacher shortage”.
World Teachers Day 2023: Significance
- World Teachers Day is celebrated to honor teachers and appreciate the effort that they put into shaping young individuals.
- World Teachers Day is observed by the students to acknowledge the challenges, and hardships of the teachers and the special roles that teachers play in our lives.
- Teachers Day was celebrated in several schools, educational institutions, and colleges. Students performed several events.
- On this day, students honor and appreciate their teachers for their hard work and they deliver some gifts to their teachers.
World Teachers Day 2023: Quotes
Here we providing some quotes for World Teachers Day,
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.”
- “The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples.”
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.”
|Current Affairs - Daily, Weekly, Monthly||English Language Free PDFs|
|Quantitative Aptitude Free PDFs||Free Bundle PDF|
World Teachers Day 2023: FAQs
Q: When is World Teachers Day celebrated?
A: World Teachers Day is celebrated on the 5th October of every year.
Q: Who established World Teachers Day?
A: World Teachers Day was established by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in the year of 1994.
National Energy Conservation Day 2023 Theme and History: 14th December
Nov 30 2023
List of Important Days in December 2023: Download National and International Days with Themes PDF
Nov 30 2023
UNICEF Foundation Day 2023 Theme and History: 11th December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity