World Stroke Day 2023 Theme and History: 29th October
Oct 03 2023
World Stroke Day 2023 Theme and history: Candidates preparing for the Competitive exam and Banking Exam should know about World Stroke Day 2023. Stroke is one of the major diseases in India and it has shown a 100 percent increase rate in India. So it is a major topic and so the questions relating to World Stroke Day 2023 will be asked in a competitive exam. World Stroke Day 2023 is observed on 29th October. WSO (World Stroke Organisation) celebrates World Stroke Day every year and organizes campaigns to create awareness about Stroke Signs, Symptoms, and emergency Procedures to be done once knowing stroke signs patient. The World Stroke Organisation appoints many task force teams to improve cooperation between cardiology & stroke services at hospitals around the world. The World Stroke Day 2023 theme will be announced every year and WSO aims to work on the theme. Candidates should go through the World Stroke Day theme 2023 before appearing for the Exams. This article will help you to know a detailed explanation of World Stroke Day History, World Stroke Day 2023 Theme, World Stroke Day 2023 Significance, World Stroke Day 2023 quotes, and some important FAQs related to World Stroke Day 2023. To know about other national and International days click on the link below.
World Stroke Day 2023
Check the World Stroke Day 2023 date below:
- World Stroke Day 2023 is observed on the 29th of October 2023.
World Stroke Day History
World Stroke Day takes place on 29th October every year. A stroke also called a brain attack means the blood supply to the brain will be stopped suddenly due to blockage in the blood vessels. It can be a sudden block or burst of a blood vessel. Mostly blockage of blood vessels will take place due to several reasons over a certain period of time. The signs of Stroke are Numbness or weakness in the face, arm, and leg. Sudden Confusion, Trouble Speaking, difficulty understanding speech, dizziness, loss of balance, and trouble walking. The effects of Stroke will be permanent or temporary damage to part of the brain causing death or long-term disability of body parts. A brain stroke can be prevented by following these steps:
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid Alcohol Drinking.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Regular physical activity
- Dietary Changes - limiting sodium, meats, and sweets.
- Regular health checkups
World Stroke Day 2023 Theme
World Stroke Day 2023 theme set by the WSO is “Together we are #Greater Than Stroke”. Any addition to the World Stroke Day Theme 2023 will be added and updated on this page. Students can view it.
World Stroke Day 2023 Significance
Let us see about World Stroke Day 2023 significance in detail.
- The campaign program has been organized by the WSO. New campaign videos are made and telecasted to the people to create awareness about the signs of Stroke patients having these symptoms should be rushed to the hospital immediately because the Brain will collapse as time progresses resulting in death and other permanent disabilities.
- An awareness program will be conducted to create awareness about the Stroke facility in the nearest hospital.
- World Stroke Day 2023 insists on improving cooperation between cardiology and stroke services at hospitals worldwide.
- WSO implemented a task force team worldwide to segregate the work and implement the task and to create progress to reduce stroke percentage worldwide.
- A New Online Spotter Game was implemented so that people can play this game and spot the signs of stroke symptoms.
These are some of the key important World Stroke Day 2023 significance.
World Stroke Day 2023 Quotes
- Act now, prevent strokes, and save lives.
- Empower today for a stroke-free tomorrow.
- Red symbolizes urgency in stroke awareness.
- Together against strokes, for healthier tomorrows.
- Awareness today, prevention for a lifetime.
- Red for stroke awareness and action.
|Current Affairs - Daily, Weekly, Monthly||English Language Free PDFs|
|Quantitative Aptitude Free PDFs||Free Bundle PDF|
World Stroke Day 2023 FAQs
Q: When is World Stroke Day 2023 observed?
A: World Stroke Day 2023 is observed on 29th October.
Q: What is the World Stroke Day 2023 Theme set up by WSO?
A: World Stroke Day 2023 Theme set up by WSO is “Together we are #Greater Than Stroke”.
Q: What are the signs of a Stroke?
A: The signs of Stroke are Numbness or weakness in the face, arm, and leg. Sudden Confusion, Trouble Speaking, difficulty understanding speech, dizziness, loss of balance, and trouble walking.
Famous Inventions And Inventors List PDF New Discoveries And Inventions
Dec 06 2023
List of Important Joint Military Exercises Of India With Other Countries And Types Of Army
Dec 06 2023
Nobel Prize Winners 2023 PDF: Nobel Prize Winners Across Various Fields
Dec 06 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
Premium PDF Course 12 Months
- Bundle PDF Course 2024
- Prime PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 12 Months Validity