World Brain Day 2023: July 22 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jul 22 2023
World Brain Day 2023: Every year on July 22nd World Brain Day is celebrated by people worldwide to prevent brain disabilities and treat and rehabilitate them. The World Federation of Neurology was the first to establish World Brain Day as a worldwide commemoration. World Brain Day 2023 awareness can reduce the disability associated with brain disorders. This World Brain Day 2023 will provide a vital opportunity to fight for the equality of people with disabilities on a global scale. World Brain Day 2023 is one of the most important annual celebrations in the world, as it helps raise awareness of an increasingly significant health issue, especially in our modern age. World Brain Day 2023 helps Universal access to care, treatment, rehabilitation, and assistive technology. Brain health can refer to many prevention methods designed to help preserve both mental health and brain neurological health. Brain health education can increase equity for those living with brain disabilities. Brain disabilities affect every age group, ethnicity, gender, and socioeconomic status. On World Brain Day 2023, we will raise global awareness in an effort to improve access and reduce gaps in equity.
World Brain Day History
World Brain Day 2023 was discovered by the World Federation of Neurology for the first time. The World Federation of Neurology (WFN) was founded on July 22, 1957 in Belgium. This World Federation of Neurology is now one of the leading promoters of brain health and neurology research worldwide. The idea of observing the 22nd of July as “World Brain Day” originated from a proposal put forth by the Public Awareness and Advocacy Committee. This World Brain Day proposal was presented during the World Congress of Neurology (WCN) Council of Delegates meeting on September 22, 2013, and it received a warm and enthusiastic response from the delegates. Following this enthusiastic response, the Board of Trustees gave the idea its blessing at their meeting in February 2014, making it an annual celebration that would take place on the same day every year.
World Brain Day 2023 Theme
The theme of World Brain Day 2023 is "Brain Health and Disability: Leave No One Behind". The theme of World Brain Day 2023 was announced by the World Federation of Neurology (WFN). The theme of World Brain Day 2023 will inspire a global initiative to close the gaps in disability education and awareness and to break down barriers to health care that exist for individuals with disabilities. On World Brain Day 2023, we will raise global awareness in an effort to improve access and reduce gaps in equity. Brain disabilities can be prevented, treated, and rehabilitated.
World Brain Day 2023 Significance
World Brain Day is celebrated by people worldwide to prevent brain disabilities and treat and rehabilitate them. World Brain Day 2023 awareness can reduce the disability associated with brain disorders. This World Brain Day 2023 will provide a vital opportunity to fight for the equality of people with disabilities on a global scale. The World Federation of Neurology was the first to establish World Brain Day as a worldwide commemoration. Neurological diseases contribute worldwide to a large proportion of disability and can be classified as reversible or permanent, by their time course, and by disease-specific elements. The World Federation of Neurology (WFN) has initiated and continues to promote the concept of brain health.
World Brain Day 2023 Quotes
- "The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine."- Jeff Bezos
- "Everything we do, every thought we've ever had, is produced by the human brain. But exactly how it operates remains one of the biggest unsolved mysteries, and it seems the more we probe its secrets, the more surprises we find."- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- "The brain is like a muscle. When it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous."- Carl Sagan
- "The human brain has 100 billion neurons, each neuron connected to 10 thousand other neurons. Sitting on your shoulders is the most complicated object in the known universe."- Michio Kaku
World Brain Day 2023 FAQs
Q. When will be World Brain Day 2023 celebrated?
A. The World Brain Day 2023 will be celebrated on 22nd July.
Q. What is the theme of World Brain Day 2023?
A. The theme of World Brain Day 2023 is "Brain Health and Disability: Leave No One Behind".
Also, access free PDFs
|Current Affairs - Daily, Weekly, Monthly||English Language Free PDFs|
|Quantitative Aptitude Free PDFs||Free Bundle PDF|
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity