OSSC Auditor Admit Card 2022: Download Mains Hall Ticket
Feb 21 2022
OSSC Auditor Admit Card 2022: The recruitment board of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission released the Admit card 2022 for OSSC for the candidates to participate in the main written exam 2022. The hall ticket for OSSC Combined Auditor exam, where the link is given below the candidates can download them. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission announced the OSSC auditor admit card 2022 on February 21. Keep reading this article to know more about the OSSC auditor admit card details.
The complete details regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2022 and to know about the hall ticket download process can refer the link which is given below and also go to the official website too. The applicants who applied for this exam should check out the details like candidate name, where the place of the examination, hall ticket number and the examination timing. So, the candidates can keep touch in this page for more updated information regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2022.
The applied candidates can download the admit card for OSSC from February 21 till the exam date from the official website. The applicants who cleared the prelims exam should be aware of the main exam date and latest update of OSSC from the @ossc.gov.in. From this page we will give you keen and clear idea about Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2022, so be in touch with us. Without hall ticket the candidates are not allowed to write the exam.
The following steps for downloading OSSC Auditor Mains Hall ticket 2022
- Click the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission - ossc.gov.in
- In the home page, go to what’s new section.
- Search on the home page notice regarding Main written Examination for the Post of Combined Auditor 2022
- You will get the PDF of OSSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022 Update in a new window.
- Next download and save the OSSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022
Odisha SSC Auditors, Admit Card 2022 details
- Name of Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name of Candidates
- Candidates Signature
- Candidate photo
- Name of the examination center
- Exam Center Code
- Candidate’s thumb impression
- The candidates are need to follow the general instructions strictly which is given by them.
Applicants should have any of the ID proof or else the candidates are not allowed to write an examination
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Personal Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Government Recognized College / University of student ID proof.
Hall ticket details Candidates must check
The hall ticket issued to each candidate will hold the following details-
- Name of the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and day of exam
- Reporting time
- Time of gate closing
- Timing of examination
- Name of the test venue with complete address
- Important instructions and covid guidelines.
About Examination Centre
The exam centers for Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to be conducted at Bhubaneswar. The detailed information about the examination center will be mentioned in the Candidate hall ticket. The allotted exam center will not be changed at any stage. People who are appearing for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2022 must reach the required exam center on time which is mentioned in the hall ticket.
Hints to know about OSSC CA Admit Card
- The hall ticket for OSSC combined auditor 2022 can be downloaded by entering the given application number and the required password. The admit card will be downloaded till the last day of exam
- Candidates have to download the admit card in online
- The aspirants who are appearing for the OSSC combined auditor 2022 exam should follow the covid rules like wearing mask and maintaining the social distance and should obey the exam instructions too.
- Any doubts and clarifications the candidates are required to check the official website.
OSSC Combined Auditors, Admit Card FAQ’s
Q. When will the OSSC Combined Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022?
A. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will be Held Combined Auditors Examination on 27th February 2022 .
Q. How to download the OSSC Combined Auditors Admit Card 2022?
A. The Candidates can visit official website and refer the instructions given in this page.
Q. What is the official site of Odisha SSC?
A. The official website is ossc.gov.in and the candidates can download the hall ticket.
List of Domestic and International Airports In India 2023 PDF: With Airports In India Map
Dec 11 2023
List of Dance Forms in India 2023 PDF: State Wise With Pictures Classical And Folk Dance Forms
Dec 11 2023
Easiest Competitive Exams in India 2023: Top 10 Exams To Crack Easily, Bank, SSC, Railway
Dec 11 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
Premium PDF Course 12 Months
- Bundle PDF Course 2024
- Prime PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 12 Months Validity