FCI Category 3 Shift Timings 2023 Tier 2: Assistant Grade 3 Reporting Time And Instructions
Mar 09 2023
FCI Category 3 Shift Timings 2023: Food Corporation of India has announced 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade 3 (General, Accounts, Technical, and Depot) posts. Candidates who have registered for the examination can check the FCI Category 3 Shift Timings 2023 given here. The FCI category 3 tier 2 examination is scheduled to be held on the 5th March 2023. As per the official notification pdf, the FCI category 3 tier 2 examination is scheduled to be held in 1 shift. Candidates can check the FCI category 3 reporting time, exam start and end time, and instructions to follow to appear for the examination in this article. The selection of candidates will be done based on Phase 1 & Phase 2 stages. Candidates in search of FCI Category 3 shift 1 (first) timings 2023 can refer to the details provided here in this article. Candidates should reach the exam venue 15 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. Proceed further for more details of the FCI Grade 3 phase II exam time 2023 and FCI Grade 3 phase II exam time slots.
FCI Category 3 Phase II Shift Timings 2023: Important Dates
Check out the important dates regarding the FCI Category 3 examination tabulated below before proceeding to know the FCI Category 3 phase II Shift Timings 2023.
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2022|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification||2nd September 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||06th September 2022 (10 am)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||05th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|Last Date for Printing Application||20th October 2022|
|Availability of FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2022||21st December 2022|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam Date 2023||01st, 07th, 14th and 21st January 2023|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 2 Exam Date||5th March 2023|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Result||To be notified|
FCI Category 3 Phase II Exam Time Duration 2023
The FCI Assistant grade 3 tier 2 exam time duration is given below. Candidates appearing for the FCI assistant grade 3 phase II examination should be aware of the exam time duration and complete it within the specified time.
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Tier 2 Exam Time Duration 2023|
|Paper Type||No. of Questions and Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||120 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks||90 minutes|
|Post specific Paper-II
(in phase II)
|60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks.||60 minutes|
|Paper – III (Subjective)||120 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks||60 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Shift Timings 2023: Phase II
The FCI category 3 phase II exam is organized on the 05th March 2023. The exam will be conducted in 1 shift. Candidates appearing for the exam can check out the phase II Shift timings 2023 and FCI Category 3 phase II exam reporting time, Exam starting and ending time tabulated below for all the shifts. Check the detailed FCI Category 3 1st shift timings tabulated below.
FCI Category 3 Tier 2 Shift Timings 2023 (05th March 2023)
FCI Category 3 Shift Timings 2023 Tier 2: Exam Instructions
- Please note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
- Eligible PwBD candidates using their own Scribe in the examination are required to submit „Scribe Declaration Form‟, on the day of examination at Examination Venue.
- Person with Benchmark Disability should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
- In order to save time on frisking (Metal Detectors will be used), the candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned dress code:
- Light clothes which cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
- Half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, Bluetooth, camera etc.
- Slippers, sandals and not the shoes/socks.
- Light Clothes without any metal items like zippers, button etc. However, candidates coming in customary/religious dresses PwBD should report at the centre well in advance prior to reporting time for proper frisking.
- Biometric data (thumb impression) and photograph will be captured twice at the examination venue i.e. before the start of examination and after completion of examination. Decision of the Biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates. Refusal to participate in the process of biometric data capturing / verification on any occasion may lead to cancellation of
candidature. With regards to the same, please note the following :
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured...etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the examination day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the thumb impression (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
(d) If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. (Any failure to observe these points will result in non-admittance for the examination).
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and the FCI Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), scale, algorithm tables or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 2 Examination Pattern
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern for Paper 1
There will be 120 MCQs for 1 mark each to be answered in 90 minutes.
|Paper||No. of questions||Total Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||25||25||English||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||Bilingual||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||25||25||Bilingual||20 minutes|
|General Studies||45||45||Bilingual||20 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern for Paper 2
The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023 for Paper 2 has been tabulated below as per the post code candidates are preparing for-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||120||60 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2023: Paper 3
- The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam will have a total of 120 MCQ’s of a total duration of 90 Minutes
- Total Marks- 120
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||English||25 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||Bilingual||20 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||30||30||Bilingual||25 minutes|
(with specific reference to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet)
for candidates applying for the Post Code C (Steno Grade II)
FAQs - FCI Category 3 Shift Timings 2023
Q. When will the FCI Category 3 phase II exam 2023 be held?
The FCI Category 3 phase II exam 2023 be held on the 05th March 2023.
Q. In how many shifts the FCI Category 3 phase II examination will be held?
The FCI Category 3 phase II examination will be held in 1 shift.
World Soil Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
International Volunteer Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
Indian Navy Day 2023 Theme and History: 4th December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity