FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature Size 2022: Check File Size, Format, Dimensions
Oct 05 2022
FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature Size 2022 - The Food Corporation of India has announced that the FCI category 3 apply online 2022 last date is the 5th of October 2022. While filling the online application form, candidates must note the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022. Along with the FCI photo and signature size 2022, candidates must check various important details regarding the dimensions, file, size, & format. The FCI category 3 photo size 2022 & the FCI category 3 signature size 2022 should be between the recommended size range mentioned in the notification. Go through this article to gather all info regarding the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022.
FCI Category 3 Previous Year Cut Off
FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature Size 2022 - Important Dates
Before knowing the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022, refer to the important dates of this notification from the table provided below:
|FCI Category 3 notification 2022||2nd September 2022|
|Apply online start date||6th September 2022 (from 10:00 Hrs IST)|
|Apply online last date||5th October 2022 (Till 16:00 Hrs IST)|
|Admit Card||10 days prior to the announced date of examination|
|Exam Date||January 2023 (tentative)|
FCI Category 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature Size 2022
Here we have given the FCI Category 3 photo and signature size 2022 in the table. Ensure that the file size is between the given range.
|FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature Size 2022|
|Document||File type||File Size||Dimensions|
|Passport Size Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)||jpg / jpeg||20 KB – 50 KB||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
Signature (on white paper with Black Ink pen)
|jpg / jpeg||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
FCI Photo and Signature Size 2022 - Important Points to be Noted
Check the important points to be noted regarding the FCI photo and signature size 2022. First, make a note of the important points regarding the FCI category 3 signature size 2022 & related info.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Sign on White paper with Black Ink pen.
- The uploaded signature should be visible in a clear manner.
- Ensure that the FCI category 3 signature size 2022 of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The applicant will be disqualified, in case the applicant’s sign on the attendance sheet or admit card, signed at the time of the online exam, does not match the uploaded signature.
Make a note of the important points regarding the FCI category 3 photo size 2022 & related info.
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- The picture must be in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- While taking photograph, look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- There should not be any shadows in the photo.
- There should not be "red-eye" in case you are using the flash.
- Even if you wear glasses, your eyes must be clearly visible without any reflections.
- Avoid Caps, hats, and dark glasses.
- Religious headwear is allowed, but make sure it does not cover your face.
- Ensure that the FCI category 3 photo size 2022 of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. Also, the uploaded photo must be visible in a clear manner.
Ensure that the photo & signature are uploaded at the correct places. If not uploaded properly, you may not be allowed to take the exam. If the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022 is more than the recommended file sizes, then scan the images to the correct sizes. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear / smudged, your application may be rejected.
FCI Category 3 Exam Centres 2022
Steps to Scan FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature 2022
Refer to the steps to scan the FCI category 3 photo and signature 2022 images.
- Make the resolution of the scanner to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set True Colour option.
- Maintain the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022 as given in the notification.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge and use the upload editor to crop the image to the required sizes (the FCI photo and signature size 2022 as mentioned above).
- The format of the image file should be JPG or JPEG.
- Adjust the image size by using crop and then resize option.
Steps to Upload the FCI Category 3 Photo and Signature 2022
Check the steps to upload the FCI category 3 photo and signature 2022 images.
- Click the accurate link to upload your photo and signature images in the application form.
- Browse and find the location of the images.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the FCI category 3 photo and signature size 2022 is not as given in the notification, an error message will appear.
- Preview the image to check the quality.
- If it is unclear / smudged, re-upload the images with the expected clarity /quality.
FCI Photo and Signature Size 2022 - FAQs
Check the FAQs given here to clarify your doubts regarding the FCI Category 3 photo and signature size 2022.
Q: What is the FCI Category 3 photo and signature size 2022?
A: The FCI Category 3 photo size 2022 should be between 20 KB to 50 KB. Also, the FCI Category 3 signature size 2022 should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
Q: For FCI category 3 application form, which color ink should be used for the signature?
A: Sign clearly on white paper with black ink.
Government Schemes For RBI Grade B Exam 2023 PDF Download: Important Schemes With Details
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk or RRB PO Which is Better? Check Complete Explanation Here
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023: Check Details Of Participating Banks And Its Headquarters
Jun 01 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included