ESIC Exam Center List 2022 | Complete List For UDC, MTS & Stenographer Posts
Feb 16 2022
ESIC Exam Center List 2022: Candidates appearing for ESIC UDC Exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 19th, 20th, 26th March 2022 can check the exam centers provided here in this article. Candidates can check the details of ESIC exam venues in this article. ESIC UDC Exam centers selected during the online application process cannot be changed under any circumstances. Candidates are vigorously preparing for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 as their exam dates are nearing. Get to know the complete ESIC Exam Center List 2022 for various states provided here in this article.
ESIC Exam Date 2022 - Check Important Dates
The important dates regarding the ESIC UDC, MTS, Stenographer recruitment 2022 are tabulated below. Along with the exam centers have a look at the important dates related to the ESIC Recruitment 2022 provided below.
|ESIC ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||28th December 2021|
|ESIC ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Starts||15th January 2022|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Last Date||15th February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||15th February 2022|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022||March 2022 [1st week]|
|ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022||March 2022 [2nd week]|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 1)||19th, 20th, 26th March 2022|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 2)||30th April 2022|
ESIC Exam Center List 2022
The ESIC Exam Center List 2022 for various states is provided below.
|State||ESIC UDC Exam Centers 2022|
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
ESIC Exam Center List 2022: Things To Keep In Mind
- Based on the venues mentioned in the call letter, the examination will be conducted in an online mode.
- When you are determined to appear for the examination, select the exam centers carefully.
- Change of center/venue/date/session for Examination cannot be done once applied.
- However, ESIC reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
- The candidate will appear for the exam at an Examination Center at his/her own risks and expenses and ESIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No Travelling Allowances will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Choice of exam centers once exercised by the candidate will be final.
FAQs - ESIC Exam Center List 2022
Q. How can I change the ESIC UDC Exam Center 2022 after submitting the application form?
Candidates cannot change the ESIC UDC Exam Center 2022 after submitting the application form.
Q. Whether traveling allowances will be provided by ESIC for the applied candidates?
A. No. Travelling allowances will not be provided by ESIC for candidates applied irrespective of their categoeries.
Q. What should I do if I have selected the wrong exam center?
A. Once applied, ESIC Exam Center 2022 cannot be changed.
Q. Whether the exam will be allocated other than applied exam centers?
A. If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
International Volunteer Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
Indian Navy Day 2023 Theme and History: 4th December
Nov 30 2023
International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2023 Theme and History: 3rd December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity