Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022: Salary Structure, Job Profile & Allowances
Feb 11 2022
Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022: Central bank of India has released an official notification to hire candidates for Specialist Officer posts in information technology for Senior Manager Posts. Central Bank of India is an Indian nationalized bank. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, and is one of the oldest and largest nationalized commercial banks in India. The Central bank of India SO Recruitment 2022 notification was released on 10th February 2022. Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022 details such as salary structure, pay scale, allowance, benefits, etc. are provided here. Knowing the Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022 details will boost your confidence and encourage you to perform well in the examination.
Central Bank of India SO Salary Structure 2022
The scale of pay for various posts in Central Bank SO Recruitment is tabulated. Candidates will be listed in the following order after final selection as JMGS first, MMGS second, MMGS third, and SMGS fourth scale.
|Specialist stream||Scale or Grade||CBI SO Salary|
|Security office||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|Risk Manager||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|Analytics-Senior Manager||MMGS 3rd||63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230|
|Data Analyst||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|CA/Credit Officer||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|Data Architect||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|Data Engineer||MMGS 3rd||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490|
|Risk Manager||MMGS 2nd||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950|
|Financial Analyst/Credit Officer||MMGS 2nd||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950|
|CDO/Chief Data Scientist||SMGS 4th||50,030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170|
|Information Technology||JMGS 1st||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020|
|Security Officer||JMGS 1st||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020|
Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022 - Pay Scale
The details regarding the pay scale for various posts in the Central bank of India SO Recruitment are available here. Candidates can go through this table for details of Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022 Payscale details. : Candidates employed in other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will be provided with Pay Protection and one additional increment within the pay scale of the selected grade.
|SMG Scale IV||50,030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170|
|MMG Scale III||63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230|
|JMG Scale I||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020|
Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022 - Perks & Allowances
Candidates can enjoy these allowances provided below along with the Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022.
- Newspapers Allowances
- Special Allowances
- Furniture Allowance
- City Allowances
- House Rent Allowances: Candidates will receive their allowance to pay rent for their house.
- Dearness Allowances: These allowances will be provided to the employees as reimbursement to balance their daily living costs and inflation in the country.
- Medical Allowances: This allowance is given to the employee to pay for their medical expenses incurred by them every year.
- Traveling Allowances: Travelling Allowances is paid to the employees for all the traveling expenses incurred for the official work.
Central Bank of India SO Job Profile 2022
These are the significant job profiles of candidates selected as SO in the central bank of India.
- To promote all the banking products and services among the customers.
- To work on various banking policies and perform all the tasks assigned by the senior managers.
- The Central Bank SO Job Profile involves the maintenance of databases, servers, and other related networking tasks.
- Responsible for boosting the sales of banking products and increasing the profit of the bank.
FAQs - Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022
Q. What are the allowances applicable with the Central Bank of India SO Salary 2022?
The major allowances for the Central Bank SO post are House Rent Allowances, Dearness Allowances, Medical Allowances, Traveling Allowances, etc.
Q. What is the payscale for MMG Scale III posts in the Central Bank of India?
The pay scale for MMG Scale III posts in the Central Bank of India is 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230.
World Soil Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
International Volunteer Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
Indian Navy Day 2023 Theme and History: 4th December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity