Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022: Salary Structure, Job Profile, Career Growth
Feb 08 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 is released along with the official notification. Candidates can check the BOM Salary structure 2022 & Job profile details provided here. A total of 500 vacancies has been announced for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022. Candidates can find more details of BOM Salary structure 2022, job profile, career growth, etc., in this article. Candidates can apply for generalist officer Scale II & Scale III posts from 5th February 2022 till 22nd February 2022. Candidates applying for this recruitment can check the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 details provided below.
Download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 - Overview
The complete overview of the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 is tabulated below.
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 - Events||Overview|
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer in scale II and scale III|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 - Starting Date to Apply||5th February 2022|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 - Last date to apply online||22nd February 2022|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 - Online Examination date||12th March 2022|
|GD/Interview date||To be announced soon|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Structure 2022
The average salary structure for Generalist Officer posts in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 is provided below.
|Post||Scale of Pay|
|Scale II||Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) - 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810|
|Scale III||Rs. 63840 - (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 - Perks & Allowances
There are several allowances provided to the officer such as,
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances, etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 - Career Growth & Promotion
- The selected candidates will be exposed to basic banking knowledge, after joining, through an online course and will have to complete this course before the stipulated date.
- The selected candidates, at the time of joining, will have to execute a Bond for a value of Rs. 02.00 lakh (Rs. Two lakh only) to serve the Bank for a minimum period of two years.
- The Bond will be invoked by the Bank if the candidate resigns from the service of the Bank before the expiry of two years from the date of joining.
- On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Generalist Officers” and will be on probation for one year.
- They will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period.
- Those candidates who qualify in the assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from time to time will be confirmed in the Service of the Bank.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 - Probation Period
The selected candidates should undergo a probation period of 1 year.
Minimum service period
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022 - Job Profile
- Overall control on Branch working. Business development. Public Relations & maintaining liaison with authorities of Govt / RBI / Public. Finalization of performance budget and fulfillment of targets.
- Monitoring of credit portfolio / Upgradation of NPAs / Recovery in NPAs. Exercise sanctioning powers both lending & non-lending / administrative and report to higher authorities.
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned, Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals.
- Securing maximum marks for the AMT in Credit Audit in PreSanction. Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT.
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals.
- Ensuring ABS considered for the proposals are the same as filed with ROCs.
- Ensuring achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk-adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT KRAs Responsible for Analysis and appraisal of credit proposal including Ad hoc facilities/structuring/rehabilitation proposals/any other type of business or general proposal pertaining to the unit.
- Ensuring timely / review/renewal of credit limits.
- Pre- Sanction Stage.
- Ensuring compliance with KYC norms.
- Customer Meets, Supervise job rotation.
- Follow up of inspection & audit reports & ensuring rectifications. All correspondence relating to Head Office, Zonal Office, Redressal of complaints. Overall control of housekeeping.
- Ensuring that the Bank’s systems & procedures are properly followed at the Branch.
- Giving greater attention to planning for business development, charting strategies for growth, expanding customer base through requisite customer relationship measures, scouting for avenues to expand credit portfolio qualitatively & quantitatively, Management of NPAs, Liaison with local authorities, Govt. departments, Large Institutions, Corporates & high net worth clients, etc. to ensure that the Branch is on the path of accelerated growth & improves market share.
FAQs: Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2022
Q. What is the probation period for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts?
A. The probation period for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts is 1 year.
Q. What is the pay scale for Scale II Generalist officer posts in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022?
The pay scale for Scale II Generalist officer posts in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) - 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
Q. When can the selected candidates avail the allowances in Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022?
A. Candidates can avail of allowances in the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022 after they have successfully completed the online training program.
FCI Category 3 Application Reprint 2023 Link Activated: Download Application Form
Jun 04 2023
IBPS RRB Local Language List: Regional Languages In IBPS RRB
Jun 03 2023
LIC ADO Interview Date 2023: Check Schedule of Interview
Jun 03 2023