SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023 CBT Exam: Time Duration - All Slots, Reporting Time, Exam Instructions
Feb 08 2023
SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for general duty (GD) Constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, and Rifleman in AR for 45284 Vacancies. The SSC GD CBT exam is scheduled to be held from 10th January to 14th February 2023. The SSC GD CBT exam will be held in 4 shifts. Candidates who have applied and appearing for the SSC GD computer based online exam must reach the exam venue 30 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned in the SSC GD Admit Card. The selection process of SSC GD 2022 will be completed in four stages: Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Medical Test. Along with the SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023, candidates can get to know the exam starting and ending time along with the SSC GD CBT exam instructions. Candidates in search of SSC GD Constable 1st shift Timings 2023 and SSC GD Constable 2nd shift Timings 2023 can refer to the details provided here. The total time duration of the SSC GD Constable CBT examination is 60 minutes. Read further for more details on SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023.
Check SSC GD Exam Analysis 2023
Know SSC GD Constable Salary Structure, Job Profile And Career Growth
SSC GD Constable Shift Time 2023 - Important Dates
Check out the important dates regarding the SSC GD Constable examination tabulated below before proceeding to know the SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023.
|SSC GD Constable Notification||27th October 2022|
|SSC GD Apply Online 2022 Starts||27th October 2022|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for making payment||1st December 2022|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||1st December 2022|
|SSC GD Application Status 2022||29th December 2022|
|SSC GD Admit Card 2022||29th December 2022|
|SSC GD CBT Exam Date 2022||10th January to 14th February 2023|
|SSC GD Answer key||February 2023|
|SSC GD Result declaration||March 2023|
|SSC GD Physical Date||Notified Later|
SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Duration 2023
The details of the SSC GD CBT exam duration 2023 are provided below. The staff selection commission has released the SSC GD CBT exam pattern along with the notification. As per the Computer-based test exam pattern, the SSC GD Constable CBT exam duration is 60 minutes. The SSC GD CBT exam consists of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/ Hindi language sections. While attempting the questions, candidates need to keep in mind the SSC GD Constable CBT exam duration 2023. Candidates need to complete the questions in each section within the stipulated SSC GD Constable CBT sectional exam duration 2023. Get SSC GD exam timing 2023, SSC GD exam time slots, SSC GD exam time duration, SSC GD CBT exam time slots, and SSC GD CBT exam time duration. Check the SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023 given below.
SSC GD Constable CBT Shift Timings 2023
The SSC GD Constable CBT examination 2023 is scheduled to be held from 10th January to 14th February 2023. The exam will be conducted in 4 shifts. Candidates can check out the SSC GD Constable CBT reporting time, handwriting sample time, exam starting time, and exam ending time tabulated below. Check the SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023 of SSC GD Constable CBT 1st shift timings and SSC GD Constable CBT 2nd shift timings here.
SSC GD Constable CBT Shift Timings, Reporting Time, and Handwriting Sample Timings
Get to know the SSC GD Constable CBT exam time shift 2023 details of reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift in the table provided below.
SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023: Time Slots
|SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023 - Check Slot Timings|
|SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Slots Shifts||SSC GD Constable CBT Reporting Time 2023||SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Start Time||SSC GD Constable CBT Exam End Time|
|1||7.45 AM||9:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|2||10.30 AM||11.45 AM||12.45 PM|
|3||1.15 PM||2:30 PM||3:30 PM|
|4||4.00 PM||5.15 PM||6.15 PM|
Access Section Wise Free PDFs For Practice
SSC GD Constable Exam Instructions 2023
Along with the SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023, check the exam instructions given below.
- The candidates are advised to reach centre as per the time slot indicated against Reporting/ Entry time in the admit card.
- Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed entry after the entry closing time in any circumstance or due to any reason. Gates will be closed strictly at entry closing time.
- Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the
- Admission Certificate
Two copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5cm).
- At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as 1. Passport, 2. Aadhaar Card/Print out of e-Aadhaar, 3. Driving License
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs, 5. ID Card issued by University/College/School 6. Voter’s ID Card, 7. PAN Card, 8. Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, 9. Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
- If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate,
- Category Certificate etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Admission Certificate
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not appear in the examination more than once. Otherwise candidature of such candidates would be cancelled and appropriate action will be taken against them.
- Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
SSC GD Constable CBT Examination Pattern 2023
|SSC GD 2022 Exam Pattern|
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
FAQs - SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023
Q. When was the SSC GD CBT examination scheduled to be held?
A. The SSC GD CBT examination is scheduled to be held from 10th January to 14th February 2023.
Q. In how many shifts the SSC GD CBT examination will be held?
A. The SSC GD CBT examination will be held in 4 shifts.
Q. What are the SSC GD CBT shift timings for shift 1?
A. The SSC GD CBT shift timings for shift 1 are 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2023: Test Cities For Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 10 2023
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format: Check File Size And Dimensions With Left Thumb Impression Details For PO And Clerk Posts
Jun 10 2023
About LIC Of India: History, Establishment, Functions, Objectives, Mission, Chairman And Details
Jun 10 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks and RBI Grade B Phase II Not Included