International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023: June 4 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 03 2023
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023: On June 4th of this current year International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023 is observed all over the world as an awareness event. Every year on June 4th, the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression acknowledges the pain that children around the world suffer. Many of these children are victims of physical, mental, and emotional abuse. The day celebrates the millions of individuals and organizations working to protect and preserve the rights of children. This International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression was established by the United Nations to safeguard the rights of children who have been exposed to war killings, sexual assault, abduction, and trauma at a young age. The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is totally focused on the candidates' well-being, and the team behind it is trying to enhance their lives. This day also attempts to raise public awareness about the emotional damage that a kid suffers as a result of this brutality. It also encourages individuals to be alert to their surroundings and to assist and safeguard youngsters who may have been victims of similar situations in the past.
Children are among the most vulnerable victims of misery and anguish. Many youngsters live in locations where violence and strife are a part of their daily lives all around the world. 536 million children live in countries devastated by violence or catastrophes, according to the latest figures. Approximately 50 million children have been forced to flee their homes. When children are forced to flee their homes, they become more vulnerable to abuse and exploitation. This is mostly because these youngsters become orphans or are removed from their families. For millions of children throughout the world, emotional, physical, sexual, and mental abuse is a reality. Every year, an estimated 200 million children are victims of sexual assault.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression History
- In 1982, the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression was established on August 19.
- In1997, U.N.O.D.C. was established. The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the agency tasked with ending violence against children, was formed.
- In 2018, the Unprecedented Refugee Crisis out broke and this year marks the first time the number of people including children fleeing war, persecution, and conflict exceeds 70 million, according to the U.N. refugee agency.
- In 2019, The Case of Disappearing Human Rights Defenders appeared. The United Nations tracked 357 killings and 30 enforced disappearances of human rights defenders, journalists, and trade unionists in 47 countries.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023 Theme
Many organizations hold events on this day to spread awareness of the need to protect children. Some communities hold events to raise awareness about the realities of violence against children. It serves as a day to garner humanity’s outrage and disdain toward violence against children to deter criminal organizations from involving them in wars.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023 Significance
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression serves as a day to reflect and decide whether to commit to helping codify what’s wrong and right in the treatment of children around the world. This day is the total eradication of violence and aggression that causes the death of millions of children around the world annually. It is listed as one of the Sustainable Development goals to be achieved before 2030. It is important to serve as a way for us to commit to ending all forms of violence against children and ending the abuse, neglect, and exploitation of children that cause the needless loss of lives in the world.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023 Quotes
- The saddest sight these days is the image of hundreds of thousands of children kidnapped and lured into being child soldiers from the age of eight.
- War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always evil, never good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children.
- Compelled to become instruments of war, to kill and be killed, child soldiers are forced to give violent expression to the hatred of adults.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023 FAQs
Q: Why do we celebrate the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression?
A: The purpose of the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is to acknowledge the pain of children who are victims of physical, mental, and emotional abuse or violence throughout the world.
Q: When was the first International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression?
A: The first International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression was observed following Israel's aggression in Lebanon in June 1982, which saw many civilian victims, including children, facing abuse and acts of violence.
Also, access free PDFs
About Regional Rural Banks In India - History, Ownership, Amalgamation, Regulators, Functions, Headquarters, And List Of RRBs
Sep 21 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Shift Timings 2023: Exam Time Duration, Reporting Time And Instructions
Sep 21 2023
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 PDF Expected Date: Recruitment Process, Apply Online Link
Sep 21 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
- All major exams Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 6 Months
- Premium Ebooks Not Included
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 and NABARD Grade A not included
- Note: For Renew this package user, The user will get updated validity, the already taken test will be the same. Results will not be deleted.
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity