International Day Of Families 2023 - May 15 History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
May 15 2023
International Day Of Families 2023: International Day of families is celebrated every year on May 15. This day is celebrated to raise awareness about the importance of Family. Family is a basic thing that every human needs nowadays. This day is announced by the United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) in 1993. Here we are providing complete details about the International Day Of Families 2023, its history, Significance, and famous quotes. International Day Of Families 2022 reflects the attachments of each and every person. A wide range of celebrations is to be organized at national and international levels. People need to celebrate International Day Of Families 2023 to understand the importance of families.
International Day Of Families History
- International Day Of Families 2023 was first observed by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in the year 1994. International Day Of families 2023 was observed as a global observance.
- The United Nations focuses on the importance of families like health, wealth, work-life balance, women’s rights, etc.
- International Day Of families 2024 is celebrated as the thirtieth anniversary of International Day Of Families by the United Nations.
- In 1985, the Economic and Social Council invites the General Assembly to conduct the forty-first session named “Families in the development process”.
International Day Of Families 2023 Theme
- The theme is assigned every year to know the importance of families and family members.
- Likewise, the theme of International Day Of Families 2023 is “Demographic Trends and Families”.
International Day Of Families 2023 Significance
- The main event of International Day Of Families 2023 will takes place at the United Nations Headquarters in New Delhi.
- Family is the smallest part that holds the biggest part of the person’s life. On this day, people spend their time with their parents and their loved ones.
- Universal Peace Federation also celebrates the International Day Of Families.
- Family is the one celebrated by each and every one. Instead of people can't neglect their families, they should honor and cherish it.
- International Day Of families 2023 is dedicated to promoting peace among families in national and international religions around the world.
- Schools and educational institutions are also promoted to encourage the International Day Of Families 2023 as a special day.
International Day Of Families 2023 Quotes
Here we are providing International Day Of Families 2023 quotes by famous personalities.
“Family is the strongest pillar in one's life. Always cherish and nurture this pillar with love and care. Sending lots of wishes and love to your family members on the occasion of International Family Day”
“The most precious and exquisite gift given by God is our family. Love them, respect them and treasure them as they’re the rationale for our smile and happiness”.
Here we are providing the complete information about the International Day Of Families 2023. The Aspirants can check the detailed information about the International Day Of Families. In this article, we have covered the important details that will be asked in the General Awareness section.
International Day Of Families 2023 - Some Important FAQs
Q. Why International Day Of Families is celebrated?
A. International Day Of Families 2023 is celebrated to highlight the importance of families, family persons, family wealth, women’s rights, etc.
Q. Who started the International Day Of Families?
A. The members of the United Nations in 1999 first received an invitation to celebrate the International Day Of families. Later in 2001, the day was observed as a global observance.
Q. How do we celebrate the International Day Of Families 2023?
A. We celebrate International Day Of families 2023 by writing letters to our loved ones, spending time with each other, writing stories about families, etc.
RBI Grade B Exam Centres 2023 State Wise List: Check Phase I, Phase II And Interview Venues, Change In Centre Details
Jun 06 2023
IBPS RRB Book PDF 2023 Free Download: Free Book PDF Materials For All Sections - PO And Clerk
Jun 06 2023
LIC ADO Application Form Reprint Link: Activated, Check How To Download Application Form
Jun 06 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included