How To Crack IBPS RRB 2022 In First Attempt? Check Preparation Tips Here
Last Updated: Jun 25 2022 | Sundaresan
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022: In the IBPS RRB 2022 recruitment process, candidates will be selected for the Regional Rural Banks, for the posts of Office Assistant, Officer Scale 1, 2, & 3. As the exam dates are nearing, candidates will have a doubt about how to prepare for IBPS RRB 2022 exam. Here we have added some useful IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 for prelims and mains exams. If you follow the IBPS RRB preparation plan given here, you can easily crack the exam. The preparing candidates must know how to ace this exam in the first attempt. For the convenience of candidates, here we are providing IBPS RRB Preparation strategy 2022.
The IBPS RRB office assistant selection will have prelims and mains exam. For officer scale 1, there will be prelims, mains, and interview rounds. For Officer scale 2 & 3, there will be single mains and interview rounds. Candidates should follow the IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 to perform well in the online exams. Here we will give you some useful general tips on IBPS RRB PO & IBPS RRB Clerk preparation tips.
IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2022 IBPS RRB PO Apply Online 2022
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022: General Tips
“How to prepare for IBPS RRB Prelims and mains 2022?” - Here we have added some additional information about IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022.
1. Check Updated IBPS RRB Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022:
Here we have provided the exam pattern of IBPS RRB for both prelims and mains. The candidates must understand the syllabus and exam pattern before going to attend any exams. For that, here we have added the Syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS RRB 2022. By reading this article, the aspirants can get ideas about IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022.
The very 1st step in IBPS RRB prelims preparation is to check the updated exam pattern and syllabus.
- Track your strong and weak topics. Then start the preparation accordingly.
- The candidates can score maximum marks by knowing the updated syllabus of IBPS RRB.
- IBPS RRB syllabus mentions the weightage of each topic and knowing on how to prepare for each section with high or low weightage.
- The syllabus of IBPS RRB helps the students to know what type of questions were asked in the previous years.
- By reading this article, the candidates can have a clear understanding of the syllabus and let to know how much time the candidate dedicates to each section.
- Before starting to know each topic, the candidates should make a list of topics based on the weightage so that the aspirants can’t waste time on unnecessary topics.
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern IBPS RRB PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
2. Know Topic Wise Weightage Of IBPS RRB Exam
Here we have provided the topic wise weightage of the IBPS RRB exam for both PO & Clerk. IBPS RRB exam consists of Reasoning, Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, and Computer Awareness.
- Topic-wise weightage can be analyzed based on the previous year's question paper for both prelims and mains.
- The aptitude section consists of weightage of simplification, number series, quadratic equation, application problems, etc.
- The reasoning section consists of Puzzles, seating Arrangement, Blood relations, Direction, Inequality, etc.
- candidates can get a clear understanding of the Topic wise Weightage of IBPS RRB so that they can make an effective preparation.
IBPS RRB Topic Wise Weightage 2022
3. Know The Previous Year Cut Off Trend Of the IBPS RRB Exam
The aspirants who are preparing for the RRB exam can check the Previous Year Cut Off of IBPS RRB Clerk exam here. So that, the candidates can get some ideas about the cut off trend. Here we are providing IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for po and clerk.
Check out IBPS RRB Previous Cut Off Marks Here
Previous Year Cut Off For PO & Clerk
- The candidates should check the previous year cut off to know the latest trend of the question papers.
- After shortlisting of prelims, the candidates need to focus on the updated trend of cut off.
- IBPS RRB releases the cut off every year. The candidates must know the cut off trend to analyze the current level exam pattern
- The aspirants can download the previous year cut off that we provided below
IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off IBPS RRB PO Cut off
4. Make IBPS RRB Study Plan 2022 :
- The second step in the IBPS RRB preparation tips is to make your own study plan.
- List out all the topics of the syllabus in your study plan,
- Give sufficient time to each topic as per the difficulty level.
- In the schedule, plan for mock test practice.
5. Start from Basics:
- First, make yourself thorough on the basics of all the topics.
- Then move on to the medium and difficult level questions.
- Set timer and practice to attain speed.
- On continuous practice, you can attain speed and accuracy.
6. Take IBPS RRB Mock Test 2022 Practice:
- In your IBPS RRB Preparation plan, follow the mock test practice in a regular manner.
- First, do with the topic and sectional mock tests.
- Then go for full-length mock tests to attain good time management skills.
- On continuous mock test practice, you can attain your own strategy to crack the exam.
- At the end of each IBPS RRB mock test, analyze your mistakes and rectify them in the next mock test.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test 2022 IBPS RRB PO Mock Test 2022
7. Practice with IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Paper:
- The main strategy to crack the exam is to practice with the best IBPS RRB preparation material.
- By practicing with IBPS RRB previous year papers, you can know the exam level and latest question trend.
IBPS RRB PO Previous Year Paper IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Year Paper
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022: Subject Wise
Here we have added subject wise IBPS RRB preparation books. Especially for IBPS RRB mains preparation material, you have to cover all these subjects given below. Whereas for the IBPS RRB prelims preparation, you have to cover quantitative aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for Reasoning Ability:
For the IBPS RRB prelims preparation, the reasoning section has 40 questions in total for the prelims. Candidates should practice easier to medium-level puzzles and seating arrangement questions. Only then you can solve the puzzle sets within a few minutes. Also, concentrate more on miscellaneous questions. Use shortcuts and try to solve more topics in a quick manner. Follow the IBPS RRB Preparation strategy 2022 as given below for prelims & mains exams:
- First do the easier topics such as syllogism, Inequality, and direction sense.
- Then you can attend the blood relation and other miscellaneous questions. If you find any of these questions difficult, skip that immediately.
- Then come for puzzles and seating arrangements.
- Finally, solve the left out questions.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for Quantitative Aptitude:
For IBPS RRB mains preparation, practice more difficult and medium-level questions. For prelims, concentrate more on basics and medium level questions. In your IBPS RRB preparation for the quantitative aptitude section, you should learn more shortcuts and fast calculation tricks. Follow the IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 as given below for prelims & mains exams:
- First do the simple topics such as number series, simplification, and quadratic equations.
- Skip the tricky questions.
- Then do the Doable questions in the DI topic.
- Then try the easier application sums.
- Finally, attend to the left out questions as per the remaining time.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for the English Language:
Follow the IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 for the English language section here.
- Read daily newspapers in a regular manner to develop your vocabulary skills.
- Read school standard English books and make yourself strong at the basics of grammar. Grammar is the base to score marks in this section.
- Practice more Reading comprehension sets.
- Practice error spotting, fillers, and other topics with previous year question papers.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for General Awareness:
In the IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 for mains, you should give more importance to this section. Because, only with a high score in the general awareness section, you can beat the competition with ease. For this section, you should cover current affairs of the last 6 months, banking awareness, and static GK topics. Here are some IBPS RRB preparation strategy 2022 for the general awareness section.
- Study current affairs and attend quizzes in a regular manner to remember the news easily.
- Take notes for your regular revision purpose.
- Use the current affairs capsules for last-minute revision.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for Computer Knowledge:
- For the IBPS RRB preparation material of the computer knowledge section, first, cover all the syllabus topics.
- Then attend quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Attend previous year papers to learn more questions.
- Use computer capsules for last-minute revision.
So, candidates follow all these IBPS RRB preparation tips and strategies to crack the exam. To clear the cut-off, it is very important to perform well in all the sections. So, prepare all the sections in a dedicated manner. Surely you can crack the IBPS RRB 2022 exams in a successful manner.
IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022: For PO & Clerk
Here are some of the tips of IBPS RRB Preparation plan 2022. IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB Clerk exams almost have the same preparation plan. Here we have listed the IBPS RRB preparation tips for both PO and Clerk.
IBPS RRB PO Preparation Plan 2022
- Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus before going to attempt the exam is an essential part of the candidates to prepare for the bank exam.
- IBPS RRB exam consists of less time so that the candidates can utilize the given time properly without spending too much time on a single question.
- The candidates should practice the previous year question paper so that they candidates can understand the current exam pattern of the IBPS RRB exam.
- The candidates need to be strong in the basic concepts. After that, they can take mock tests to check their levels of preparation.
- Taking mock tests can give a fair idea about which part of lagging and which part the candidates need more attention.
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2022 IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Salary 2022
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Plan 2022
- The toughness of the clerk exam is low when compared to the PO exam.
- Maintaining speed and accuracy is the major thing to crack IBPS RRB 2022 in the first attempt.
- Time management plays an important role to score maximum marks within a short span of time.
- The candidates need to attend the correct questions first and then solve the other questions within the allotted time
- First, attempt the easy-level questions. This can increase their scores. And then try to attempt the difficult questions later. This is the smart way to increase their scores in the IBPS RRB exam.
How to Prepare for RRB PO /Clerk Exam 2022?
Here we have provided some important tips to know IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can check here on get IBPS RRB Preparation material. The candidates can get a detailed answer by reading this article. Here we have listed some of the important topics to crack the exam within a short span of time.
Clear Basic Concepts
- The preparing candidates must clear the basic concepts to clear the sectional cut-off and to crack the exam.
- IBPS RRB Exam consists of Logical reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- By practicing more questions, the candidates can crack this exam in the very first attempt.
Topic Wise Questions
- The preparing candidates should solve the questions from easy level to hard level. So that they can improve their knowledge in topics.
- Improve your ability to solve the questions with speed & accuracy.
Solve Previous Year Questions Papers
- Previous Year Questions Papers to understand the Real Exam Level & Question Pattern
- The candidates can easily catch the updated question pattern and topic-wise weightage
- Practicing the sectional-wise questions with same exam pattern level you can definitely increase your calculation speed
- It will help the candidates to improve their scores in all the sections.
Practice Full Mock Test Series
- By practicing the updated Exam pattern & level you can definitely increase your calculation speed
- By taking full mock tests, the candidates can analyze their mistakes and to know the topic-wise weightage of each section.
How Ultimate Bundle PDF Course helps in Clearing IBPS RRB PO / Clerk 2022?
Our Ultimate Bundle PDF Course consists of 5 segments
- Topic-wise Bundle PDF Course (14,000+ Question)
- Sectional-wise Bundle PDF course (9,500+ Question)
- Exam-wise Bundle PDF Course (40,000+ Questions, Get 50 Days Daily Targets)
- Special Mains Booster Bundle PDF Course 2022 (7,500+ Questions)
- General Awareness Bundle PDF Course 2022 (12,000+ Questions)
Topic-wise Bundle PDF Course (14,000+ Question)
- In Topic-wise Bundle PDF Course, we have covered all types of questions from all topics of Quants, Reasoning & English.
- It covered questions from the individual topic in each subject. Topic-wise ultimate bundle consists separately for prelims and mains.
Sectional-wise Bundle PDF course (9,500+ Question)
- In Sectional-wise Bundle PDF Course, we have given sectional-wise questions based on the Real Exam Pattern.
- Sectional-wise bundle pdf course consists of questions for each section and for both prelims and mains.
Exam-wise Bundle PDF Course (40,000+ Questions, Get 50 Days Daily Targets)
- In Exam-wise Bundle PDF Course provides you with the 50 days Study Planner (Daily Targets) for each exam (as per the given schedule) covering all the subjects in bank exams.
- Covered All Major Bank Exams (SBI Clerk | RBI Assistant | SBI PO | IBPS RRB PO | IBPS RRB Clerk | IBPS PO | IBPS Clerk)
Special Mains Booster Bundle PDF Course 2022 (7,500+ Questions)
- Students will get Daily Practice Questions for Mains Exams Based on the given Schedule.
- Separate PDF Course for All Mains Exams
- Get Daily Mains Level Questions from All Sections
General Awareness Bundle PDF Course 2022 (12,000+ Questions)
- Here you will get General Awareness Questions Separately for all Major Bank Mains Exams.Questions will be in the same pattern which we can expect in the mains examination.
- Get Separate General Awareness Questions PDF
- Get Separate Computer Awareness Questions PDF
- Covered All Major Bank Exams
Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
Q. How to crack the IBPS RRB exam 2022 in the first attempt?
A. The aspirants can easily crack the IBPS RRB Exam 2022 by following the tricks and tips that we provided above.
Q. Where the aspirants can get the article about IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022?
A. Here we have provided the IBPS RRB Preparation Strategy 2022 for the convenience of candidates.