SSC CGL Shift Timings 2023: Tier 1 - Reporting Time and General Instructions
Jul 26 2023
SSC CGL Shift Timings 2023: The details regarding the SSC CGL Exam Timings 2023 are available in this article. The aspirants can check the reporting time in this article. The SSC CGL notification was released on 03rd April 2023. The exam is conducted to recruit interested candidates for the post of Group B and C officers of the central government. The selection process is based on Tier 1 and Tier 2. The Tier 1 exam is going to be held from the 14th to the 27th of July 2023. The aspirants must note the exam timing and also follow the general instructions mentioned in this article. The SSC CGL exam shift timings 2023 is the exam will be held in 4 shifts. Check the reporting time and SSC CGL first (1st) shift timings, SSC CGL second (2nd) shift timings, SSC CGL third (3rd) shift timings, and SSC CGL fourth (4th) shift timings here. The aspirants must reach the examination hall before 30 minutes to avoid the last-minute rush. Go through the article for detailed information on SSC CGL Exam Timings 2023.
SSC CGL Exam Shift Timings 2023: Overview
The Staff Selection Commission is one of the famous exams in India conducted once a year. A lot of aspirants are going to write this exam for the posts of non-technical Group B and C posts in various Ministries, Organizations, and Departments of the government of India. Check the overview table given below.
|SSC CGL Notification 2023 - Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2023|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2023||14th to 27th July 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
SSC CGL Shift Timings 2023: Important Dates
Check the important dates and events of the SSC CGL recruitment.
SSC CGL Exam 2023
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification Release Date||03rd April 2023|
|SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 Start Date||03rd April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last Date for online fee payment||05th May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||05th May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||06th May 2023|
|The window for Application Form Correction||10th to 11th May 2023 (11 pm)|
|SSC CGL Application Status for Tier 1||30th June 2023|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 for Tier 1||30th June 2023|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-I)||14th to 27th July 2023|
Is There a Negative Marking In SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Negative Marking: Is there negative marking In SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023: SSC CGL Tier-1 exam consists of 4 sections, ie., General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 Que = 50 Marks), General Awareness (25 Que = 50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Que = 50 Marks), and English Comprehension (25 Que = 50 Marks). So, the total questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2023 is 100. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2023 total marks is 200. A composite time of 60 minutes (1 hour) will be allocated. There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL Shift Timings 2023 Tier 1
The SSC CGL Tier 1 shift timings are given below. Tier 1 is conducted on 4 shifts. Check the reporting time and SSC CGL first (1st) shift timings and SSC CGL second (2nd) shift timings, SSC CGL third (3rd) shift timings, and SSC CGL fourth (4th) shift timings here. So, the total number of questions asked in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2023 is 100. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2023 total marks is 200. A composite time of 60 minutes (1 hour) will be allocated.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Shift Timings 2023
SSC CGL Reporting Time 2023
SSC CGL Exam Timings 2023
9 AM - 10 AM
11.45 AM - 12.45 PM
2.30 PM - 3.30 PM
5.30 PM - 6.30 PM
SSC CGL Exam Shift Timings 2023: General Instructions
The aspirants must follow the SSC CGL Instructions 2023 given below.
SSC CGL Instructions 2023
- Candidate has to produce at least one photo-identity proof from the one given below:
- Aadhaar Card / Print out of e-Aadhaar
- Voter's ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./ State Govt./PSUs
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.
- Details and photographs on Admit Card must match with the particulars mentioned on the application form.
- Do not carry electrical devices like watches, calculators, and mobile phones to the exam centers.
- The aspirants wear masks, and gloves, and bring separate water bottles and hand sanitizer.
- Aspirants always maintain social distancing.
- Attend the exam be calm and confident.
SSC CGL Instructions 2023: Things Not Allowed
- Any stationary item such as bits of paper, textual material (written or printed), Pencil box/ Geometry, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Pen Drive, Writing Pad, Eraser, Log Table, Calculator, Scanner/ Electronic Pen, etc.
- Any communication devices, for example, Bluetooth, Mobile Phones, Earphones, Pagers, microphones, Health bands, etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Bracelet, etc.
- Items such as Goggles, Wallets, Handbags, Cap, Belt, etc.
- Any ornaments such as Earrings, Ring, Nose-pin, Pendants, Chain/Necklace, Badge, Brooch, etc.
- Any food either opened or closed.
- Any metallic item or any other items that can be used for hiding Bluetooth devices, cameras, etc.
Other Important Links:
SSC CGL Exam Timings 2022: FAQ
Q: When will the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam be held?
A: The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is scheduled from 14th to 27th July 2023.
Q. How many shifts are in SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 exam?
In SSC CGL 2023, the tier 1 exam will be held in 4 shifts per day.
Q. What is the SSC CGL Negative marking 2023 for the tier 1 exam?
There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2023.
About Regional Rural Banks In India - History, Ownership, Amalgamation, Regulators, Functions, Headquarters, And List Of RRBs
Sep 21 2023
Daily Current Affairs & Quiz 2023: Latest Current Affairs, Quiz & News For Today
Sep 21 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Shift Timings 2023: Exam Time Duration, Reporting Time And Instructions
Sep 21 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
- All major exams Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 6 Months
- Premium Ebooks Not Included
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 and NABARD Grade A not included
- Note: For Renew this package user, The user will get updated validity, the already taken test will be the same. Results will not be deleted.
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity