Descriptive Letter Writing For LIC AAO Exams PDF: Check Format, Tips, and Other Exams
Feb 01 2023
Refer to the format of Descriptive Letter Writing for LIC AAO mains 2023. The candidates preparing for the descriptive paper for LIC AAO mains 2023 and other upcoming bank PO mains exams will have to prepare for both letter writing and essay topics. Here we have given complete details regarding the format of descriptive letter writing for LIC AAO mains 2023, and other bank PO mains. Letter Writing is an important section in most of the bank mains exams. After the objective test, the descriptive letter writing and essay writing test will be conducted in the main examinations. Here we have shared some tips that should be followed to score good marks in the letter writing section that comes under the descriptive paper of LIC AAO and other bank PO mains exams. Candidates with good sentence formation and good typing speed can ace this section. Candidates should follow the perfect format and approach to get good scores in letter writing for bank exams. To begin with letters, know what is letters and their types. Know how to write a letter by conveying the message and what should not be used to write a letter.
Download PDF on Latest Topics for Descriptive Writing
Letter Writing for LIC AAO And Other Bank PO Mains 2023 Exams - What is Letter?
Check here what is letter writing for LIC AAO mains 2023, and other bank PO exams. The letter defines the way of stating information, conveying messages, wishes, and gratitude, addressing grievances, and tweeting progress to the receiver. It is a communication medium between a sender and receiver and a formal way of expressing thoughts. A letter aids the person to deliver everything in a systematic way and also it is a fundamental step to originate the process.
Based on the information stated it has been classified into two types.
- Formal letter
- Informal letter
Letter Writing for LIC AAO Mains 2023 Exams
The formal letter is also known as the official letter.
An informal letter is also known as an unofficial letter
It is delivered to the respected person, reputed organization, the higher authority,…etc.
It is delivered to family members, friends, relatives, etc….
LIC AAO Descriptive Paper 2023 Topics for Letter Writing
The important letter-writing topics for LIC AAO which the aspirants can practice for the upcoming bank exams are discussed below.
Formal Letter Writing Trending Topics For LIC AAO Mains
Here is the formal letter writing topics for LIC AAO descriptive paper 2023.
1. Write a letter to your zonal officer to sanction loan to your branch customer.
2. Write a letter to the branch manager to claim amount as a nominee to you father account.
3. Write a letter to the E-commerce site portal to deliver products in your localities.
4. Write a letter to your branch manager for requesting to open Current account since u are doing business.
5. Write a letter to the editor to make awareness on government yojana plans.
6. Write a letter to your insurance officer to claim your amount since your lockin period over.
7. Write a letter to your district collector to establish many coaching or training institute for rural people to prepare for competitive exams.
8. Write a letter to foreign embassy to rescue Indians since emergency situation occurred there.
9. Write a letter to the head of water body to remind them on increasing pollution of river water and decreasing trend of ground water level.
10. Write a letter to human rights commission to make peace in your locality against of communal atrocities.
Descriptive Letter Writing for Bank Exams 2023 - Description of a Letter
The letter writing for bank exams pdf description details are provided here for the formal and informal letter types. Candidates can follow the format provided here.
Letter Writing for Bank Exams 2023
Date: ___/____/____.Place: ________.
(Body of the content)
Address on the envelope:
Date: ___/____/____.Place: _____.
Hi/hello/how are you……..?
Address on the envelope
Descriptive Letter Writing for Bank PO Exam - How to Convey My Message?
Before writing letters for bank PO exams, aspirants have to plan for themselves which type of letter will be presented by them.
If It is a Formal Letter:
- Aspirants must observe whether the body of the content should be addressing complaints, requisition for something, or stating information.
- Mentioning the subject clarifies to the receiver what is defined in the following content.
- The body of the content should be concise information of what needs to be delivered.
- Ending the content, the aspirant must add a statement to express gratitude or requisition words to make the desired action to be complete.
If It is an Informal Letter:
- Aspirant can express their own ideas, wishes, worries …… etc.
- Aspirants need to mention words like hey/hello/how are you? …….. at the starting of content.
Letter Writing for LIC AAO Mains 2023 - What I Should Not Do?
Here we have added the things that should not be done while writing the letter writing for LIC AAO mains 2023 exam.
- The aspirant should not use colloquial language in any form.
- Content should not be lengthy.
- The aspirant should not use irrespective words of anybody or any other organization.
- The aspirant should not define fake information.
- Should not use impertinent words while suggesting remedies or opinions.
Letter Writing for Bank Exams 2023 - Where I Can Practice Myself?
- Aspirants need to watch daily events occur everywhere which helps them to ask questions themselves and also provides ideas to describe answers.
- Aspirants need to learn more vocabulary so that information can be delivered briefly with a clear vision.
- Aspirants should have a habit of sending letters on daily events through mail to their friends, colleagues…etc. in a week. It improves their content preparing knowledge and also typing speed so that letters can be completed within the stipulated time.
Follow the steps provided above for letter writing for bank exams pdf provided with practice tips and approaches that should be followed.
Letter Writing for LIC AAO And Other Bank PO Mains 2023 Exams - FAQs
Q. What are the types of letter writing?
The letters are classified into two types and they are formal and informal letters.
Q. What is a formal letter?
The formal letter is also known as the official letter and it is written to the respected person, reputed organization, higher officials
IBPS RRB Bank List 2023: Check List Of 43 Participating Regional Rural Banks - PO And Clerk Exams
Jun 01 2023
IBPS RRB Photo and Signature Resizer Online Tool: Size Converter to Get Exact Dimensions
Jun 01 2023
IBPS RRB Photo And Signature Size 2023: File Size, Format And Dimensions
Jun 01 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included