World Food Day 2022 Theme and History: October 16
Oct 14 2022
World Food Day 2022 Theme and History: On this page, candidates can learn more about the theme, the historical context, and other specifics of World Food Day 2022. Candidates need to prepare and study the list of important days and dates as they get ready for various competitive exams. Details regarding the history and theme for World Food Day in 2022 can be found on this page. World Food Day 2022 will occur on October 16. There can be historical questions on World Food Day as well as others in competitive exams. You should pay close attention to the World Food Day 2022 theme. Visit this page to find out more about the history, slogan, activities, etc. of World Food Day in 2022.
List of Important Days in October 2022
World Food Day 2022
In competitive exams, you may face questions about World Food Day 2022 date, theme, etc.
- World Food Day 2022 is observed annually on the 16th of October 2022.
World Food Day History
The World Food day history is explained below:
- The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), a specialised body of the United Nations, created World Food Day in 1945.
- However, it would take another 34 years until the 20th FAO conference in November 1979, when it was declared a global holiday.
- Following this, 150 nations continued to commemorate the day once it was given official UN recognition.
- Since 2014, the day's popularity has been exploited to advance the causes of world hunger relief and eradicate poverty in developing countries.
World Food Day 2022 Theme
In competitive exams, you may face questions about World Food Day 2022 theme.
- World Food Day 2022 theme is, "Leave No One Behind"
World Food Day 2022 Significance
World Food Day 2022 significances, activities, celebrations around the world are given here in a detailed manner.
- The promotion of global food security, particularly during times of crisis, is the core idea that World Food Day honours.
- This admirable objective has advanced significantly as a result of the UN's establishment of the Food and Agriculture Organization.
- Its annual celebration serves as a reminder of the significance of this organisation and promotes awareness of the urgent need for governments all over the world to establish effective agriculture policies in order to guarantee that there is enough food for everyone.
- It has become a tradition for World Food Day to highlight various facets of agriculture and food security, such as fishing communities, climate change, and biodiversity.
- World Food Day serves as a reminder that gathering with loved ones over a beautifully laid table is a privilege that not everyone has access to, but one that everyone should have.
World Food Day 2022 FAQs
Refer to the FAQs on the World food day 2022 theme, date, etc.
Q: On which date, World Food day 2022 observed?
A: World food Day 2022 is observed on the 16th of October 2022.
Q: What is the World Food Day 2022 theme?
A: World Food Day 2022 Theme is, "Leave No One Behind"
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2023: Test Cities For Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 10 2023
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format: Check File Size And Dimensions With Left Thumb Impression Details For PO And Clerk Posts
Jun 10 2023
About LIC Of India: History, Establishment, Functions, Objectives, Mission, Chairman And Details
Jun 10 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks and RBI Grade B Phase II Not Included