National Post Day 2022 Theme and History: October 10
Oct 11 2022
National Post Day 2022: Aspirants can check the details of the National Post Day 2022 theme, history, and more on this page. Candidates who are preparing for a variety of competitive tests should carefully review the list of significant dates. The theme, history, quotes, logo, and other details for National Postal Day 2022 are all provided here. The date of National Post Day 2022 is October 10. The theme, history, and other aspects of National Post Day in India 2022 may be covered in questions of various competitive exams. You should be especially mindful of the National Postal Day 2022 Theme. To learn more about the history of National Post Day 2022, see this website. We also provided a lot of information about the history and other aspects of National Post Day 2022.
List of Important Days in October 2022
National Post Day in India: History
Here is the history of National Post Day India.
- In 1854, Lord Dalhousie founded the India Post for the first time.
- Now, the Ministry of Communications is in charge of the Indian Postal System.
- It is one of the world's most commonly used wide postal systems.
- In India, there are 9 postal zones and 23 postal circles, along with the army's post office.
- India's post offices use a PIN Code System that has six digits. PIN, or Postal Index Number, was first introduced on August 15, 1972, by Shriram Bhikaji Velankar.
- In this every digit has its own significance, the first digit of the PIN code denotes the region, the second digit denotes the sub-region, the third digit denotes the district, and the last three digits denote the post office under which a particular address comes.
- Now, National Post day 2022 in India is observed on the 10th of October.
Go through this page to know more about the National Post Day 2022 theme and significance.
National Post Day 2022 Theme
In competitive exams, you can surely expect the question on the National Postal day 2022 theme. For this year, National Post Day 2022 Theme is not announced yet. If it is announced, we will update the same here.
National Postal Day 2022 Significance
To recognise the important role that the national postal service plays throughout the nation, National Post Day is observed. In Indian history, the founding of India Post is seen as a revolutionary act. Before, the sole means of contact were through the mail, but as technology developed, so did communication. In contrast to now, when individuals may communicate with one another no matter how far apart they are, people used to only write letters to one another in the past. They provided all the essential supplies during the various pandemic situations while putting their own lives at danger. The purpose of National Post Day is to honor all the people who are employed in this industry. On National Post Day, a number of celebrations are planned to pay tribute to those who work in post offices. Additionally, the individuals should present some fresh, original concepts that will aid in the development of India Post. Honorable Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi established India's Post Payments Bank in 2018 to provide postal banking services (IPPB).
National Post Day 2022 FAQs
Check the important FAQs regarding National Post day 2022.
Q: On which date, the national post day 2022 observed?
A: National Post day 2022 is celebrated on the 10th of October.
Q: The PIN code system of India's post office has how many digits?
A: India's post offices use a PIN Code System that has six digits.
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023: June 4 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023
Telangana Formation Day 2023: June 2 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023
International Sex Workers Day 2023: June 2 History, Theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included