ESIC IMO Last Minute Preparation Tips 2022: Check Tips To Clear ESIC IMO exam
Mar 16 2022
ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam Tips: The ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam tips are available here. The candidates who are willing to clear the selection process must prepare with the right guidance in the right direction and this article will help them. The total number of vacancies is 1120 are the recruitment of candidates under the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer exam. The exam will be held on 30th March 2022. The candidates on clearing the written exam will attend the interview. The candidates can make use of this article and prepare efficiently. Also, the ESIC IMO Last Minute Study Tips are available here. Read the complete article and get to know the ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam tips.
ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam Tips: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam Tips: Written Exam pattern
The aspirants must know about the ESIC IMO exam pattern. In the written exam, there will be two sections namely section 1 and section 2 each weighing 100 marks. The exam is conducted for 200 marks in total and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. The candidates attending this examination must meet the cut-off marked by the authorities of ESIC and the shortlisted candidates must attend the Interview which is the second stage.
ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam Tips: Interview
This is the second stage in the two-tier selection process and the candidates selected from this stage will be posted as ESIC IMO. The shortlisted candidates from the Written exam are allowed to attend the Interview conducted by the authorities of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The corporation conducts this round only for candidates equal to 3 times the vacancies reported. This round carries 50 marks and there are no prescribed minimum qualifying marks for this round. The candidates shall be judged based on their communication skills, interpersonal skill, and basic knowledge of their field of study.
ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam Tips: Syllabus
The candidates who are going to attend the written examination should start their preparation now as the exam is scheduled in a short span. The candidates first focus on the tricky and hard chapters. Prepare a well-balanced study schedule covering all the topics. Allocate equal time and know-how to prepare for ESIC IMO written exam preparation. Revise the things learned at regular intervals. Practice ESIC IMO Assistant Quizzes for important topics consistently. Speed is the only factor that makes you score more in the Reasoning section. With ample practice, your speed will drastically improve. Attempt easier questions first. Practice more ESIC IMO Assistant PDF sets covering all the sections to improve the speed & accuracy.
ESIC IMO Last Minute Study Tips:
Here the aspirants can check the ESIC IMO Last Minute Study Tips. The candidates who have applied and also those who decided to apply for the ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022, should start their preparation as early as possible. They must follow the below-mentioned steps to secure better in the Recruitment examination.
- The aspirants get the latest updates on exam patterns & syllabus. Your plan should be very precise mentioning each topic you are going to prepare on each day and you need to maintain the continuity of preparation.
- The candidates first focus on the tricky and hard chapters. Prepare a well-balanced study schedule covering all the topics.
- Start making your notes in your language. If one is very comfortable with digital note-taking, they can use synchronizable software which can be accessed from various devices so that one can note down easily.
- Stay in positive energy. Remove your doubts and make yourself comfortable by setting a positive attitude toward the exam.
- Revision is the key to success, if you revise, you will never forget what you study. you can schedule the revisions weekly or monthly.
- Practical Mock tests and model papers to enhance your skills. Also can practice previous years papers to know the important topics. This will increase the predictability of questions in any candidate.
- Revision is an important one in which candidates can able to recall the topics at their fingertips.
- Keep trust in yourself. Don’t let any negative vibrations which affect your level of confidence.
Tips To Clear ESIC IMO Exam:
Here are the ESIC IMO Last Minute Exam tips are given below. Follow the steps to crack the ESIC IMO exam.
- The aspirants must keep their minds calm and be relaxed then only you can recall the preparations during the examination without any confusion.
- Reach the exam hall before 30 minutes to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidates have to gather the necessary documents like Admit Card, Identity card and its photocopies, Passport Size Photographs, Stationery items, etc.
- Some questions are seemed to be tricky ones. So read the questions very carefully before attempting.
- Do not waste time on a single question. Be choosy. Know what question to attempt first and which can be skipped for later. Be wise.
- The sectional cut-off is applicable for both sections. Candidates have to score the minimum cut-off fixed by the board. So give importance to the time partitioning and attempt the maximum number of questions.
LIC AAO vs Bank PO: Comparison And Difference - Know Which Is Better
Jan 31 2023
RBI Assistant vs Bank PO: Which Is Better And Which Is Tough - Let's Find Out!
Jan 31 2023
List of Important days in February 2023: National & International | With Themes
Jan 31 2023