Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023: Preparation Tips With Sample Questions
Mar 21 2023
Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023: The SBI PO Notification has been released on 21st September 2022 with a total of 1673 vacancies. In the SBI PO notification 2022, the psychometric test is added in the 3rd phase of the selection process. Here we have added the details of the Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023 are available here in this article. Candidates should prepare for the Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023. The details regarding the Psychometric test in SBI PO are added here. Only those candidates who appear in the Psychometric test, will be allowed to appear for Group Exercise & Personal Interview. Date, time and venue details for Group Exercises and Interview will be advised separately. The bank may conduct a psychometric test for personality profiling of the candidates and psychometric test for career who will be attending phase III. The finding of the test may be placed before the interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates. Candidates who have successfully cleared the mains examination need to appear for the Psychometric test in SBI PO 2023 in phase III of the examination. The SBI PO recruitment 2023 will be held in three stages they are Prelims, Mains, and Interviews (or Interview & Group Exercise). Check the SBI PO Psychometric Test date 2023 details for effective preparation. Candidates willing to crack the SBI PO 2023 examination should make themselves ready for the psychometric test and give their best in the exam. Here we have added details of what is psychometric test in SBI PO psychometric test for career free, psychometric test in SBI PO means, how to score good in psychometric test, how to crack psychometric test, what is psychometric analysis test and psychometric test for interview here.
SBI PO Psychometric Test Review 2023
Download SBI PO Interview Capsule PDF
Download Expected Interview Questions For SBI PO PDF
SBI PO Psychometric Test Admit Card 2023
Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023
Candidates shortlisted for the SBI PO phase III examination need to appear for the Psychometric test for personality profiling. The finding of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates. Here are some of the important factors that a candidate should know about the psychometric test in the SBI PO examination 2023 before applying. Nowadays, Psychometric tests are common in banking exams. Candidates can get to know how to score good in psychometric test, how to crack psychometric test, what is psychometric analysis test, psychometric test in SBI PO means, what is the psychometric test in SBI PO exam, etc., Have a look at the important details related to the SBI PO Psychometric test 2023. In general the psychometric test will be done in 4 stages as the Information Ordering Test, Selective Attention Test, the Personality Test, the Spatial Scanning Test, and the Intelligence Test. SBI may follow the same selection method for PO psychometric test.
Attempt SBI PO Psychometric Test Mock Test 2023
SBI PO Psychometric Test Time Duration 2023
As there are changes in the exam pattern for SBI PO 2023, the aspirants need to clarify certain details related to the SBI PO psychometric test. The psychometric test for the SBI PO exam time duration is given here. The SBI PO psychometric test duration is 90 minutes. The psychometric test for sbi po will be conducted in online mode.
What is Psychometric Analysis Test?
- Ability to test personality skills, and cognitive skills.
- The way you reason, and the logic you use for answering questions will be tested.
- The Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023 checks whether you are fit for that particular job role.
- It tests the candidate's mental stability and behavioral stability.
- It checks your personality traits in approaching problems.
- Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023 is a good assessment test to check whether the aspirants are fit for the job.
- It evaluates whether you are having the ability to learn new things and adapt to new circumstances.
- It checks how you are responding under stress.
- It checks your Ethics (value system) in difficult situations.
- It checks your decision-making skills at difficult times.
- Psychometric tests check the candidate's psychological suitability for the banking job.
- There is certainly no right or wrong answer in the case of this test but this test is basically an examination of one’s psychology to work in banks in the future.
- Candidates need to opt for any one answer based on the options given and their responses will be analyzed according to the standards set by the examination conducting body.
- Candidates should be themselves while answering the psychometric test for SBI PO 2023.
- Candidates should answer spontaneously and should be confident in their answers.
Sample Questions For Psychometric Test
Here we have added some of the sample psychometric questions for the preparation purposes of the candidates.
1. Observe the given Image carefully and answer the questions asked.
Note: The Image will disappear after 1-2 mins in the exam. Then aspirants can answer the questions asked.
1. How many parrots are present in the image displayed?
2. How many different types of animals and birds are present in the Image displayed?
3. What is the sum of dog/dogs and rabbit/rabbits present in the Image displayed?
4. The dogs given in the image are of the same breed.
5. How many pairs of the same animal/bird types are present?
2. Read the passage given carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Meditation and mindfulness are closely linked, and the terms are often used interchangeably. Their meanings are subtly different, though. Meditation is a “tool” for individuals to live mindfully — a means to become more present, pay extra attention, be less judgmental, and boost compassion. Therapy using “Mindfulness-based interventions are generally based on meditation practices taken from the Buddhist tradition and adapted into contemporary, psychologically oriented programs”. The effects of meditation are far reaching, positively impacting our physical health and our mental wellness, including cognitive functioning and emotional control. Research has confirmed that practicing meditation benefits our ability to cope, helping us manage stress and anxiety and reduce our sense of being overwhelmed.While meditation is found in texts dating back thousands of years, modern research findings continue to shed new light on its potential to help us maintain good mental and physical health throughout our lives.
Note: The paragraph will disappear after 4-5 mins in the exam. Then aspirants can answer the questions asked.
1. What components are closely linked?
- Meditation and mindfulness
- cognitive functioning and emotional control
- cognitive functioning and mindfulness
- Meditation and emotional control
2. -----------is a “tool” for individuals to live mindfully.
- Physical Health
- Mental Wellness
3. The effects of meditation are far reaching, negatively impacting our physical health and our mental wellness, including cognitive functioning and emotional control.
- The statement given is correct
- The statement given is not correct
4. While meditation is found in texts dating back -----------, modern research findings continue to shed new light on its potential to help us maintain good mental and physical health throughout our lives.
- Hundreds of years
- 10 years
- thousands of years
- 50 years
5. Meditation helps us cope up with stress and anxiety.
3. I frequently make new friends.
4. You spend a lot of your free time researching a variety of random topics that catch your attention.
5. It's quite easy to feel like you want to cry when you witness other people crying.
6. Under intense pressure, you typically maintain your composure.
7. You would rather complete one assignment entirely before beginning another.
8. “Are you a team leader or a follower?”
9. “Do you work better alone or with people?”
10. “Do you manage multiple tasks at the same time or just focus on a single task at a time?” etc.
FAQs - Psychometric Test In SBI PO 2023
International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2023: June 4 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023
Telangana Formation Day 2023: June 2 History, theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023
International Sex Workers Day 2023: June 2 History, Theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 02 2023