IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation 2022 | How to Prepare for Prelims & Mains
IBPS RRB clerk preparation 2022 strategy is here. IBPS RRB is one of the most expected notifications among banking aspirants. To succeed in this type of highly competitive exam, a perfect preparation strategy should be planned to clear IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam. Every year, IBPS announces a huge number of IBPS RRB Office Assistant vacancies throughout India for various Regional Rural Banks. Candidates who follow the smart IBPS RRB Clerk preparation tips and practice enough in all the sections will achieve. In this article, you can get a solution for all your query on How to prepare for IBPS RRB Clerk 2022. Clear all your doubts and follow the IBPS RRB Office Assistant preparation tips and strategy available here.
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2022 selection process has two stages, Prelims, and Mains exam. The IBPS RRB clerk prelims preparation includes Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude sections. The IBPS RRB clerk mains preparation includes General/ Financial Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Knowledge sections. Here, we have provided you with the IBPS RRB clerk preparation tips in general as well as section-wise to make your preparation an effective one.
Table of Content
|General Strategy||Subject Wise Strategy|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Preparation Strategy : General Tips
Follow the general IBPS RRB Office Assistant preparation strategy and tips given here. so, you can get an idea on how to prepare for IBPS RRB clerk 2022.
1. Be Thorough With The Latest IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus 2022
- Know the latest Syllabus before starting your IBPS RRB Clerk preparation.
- Check all the topics in each section.
- Along with the Syllabus, check the latest IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern.
- Have proper knowledge about the total time, the total number of questions asked, and total marks.
2. Assess Your Progress
- Know the stronger and weaker topics in each section.
- Prepare for each section separately in your IBPS RRB clerk preparation process.
- As sectional and overall cutoff is there, attending questions with accuracy matters.
3. Take Notes & Follow Regularly
- Maintain proper notes in your IBPS RRB office assistant preparation for each section.
- When you come across a formula or tricks related to any topic or grammar rules make a note of it.
- Many of us will think, we will memorize and keep it in mind. But taking notes will be very beneficial during examination times.
- Revise the notes regularly.
4. Practice Topic-wise PDFs
- In your IBPS RRB clerk preparation process, it is very important to practice with more mock tests.
- First, practice offline topic-wise tests and try to solve all the questions despite the time factor.
- This habit of practicing offline tests and analyzing them completely will make your basics stronger.
- Concentrate on your weaker topics too in all the sections.
- Solve all types of questions in each topic.
5. Build Your Confidence With Sectional-Tests
- First, you can set the timer and practice more questions.
- Then, go for online sectional tests.
- Try to attempt familiar questions first.
- Learn your own strategy based on your strengths and weaknesses by giving more attempts with accuracy.
6. Practice More Online Mock Tests:
- Your own strategy can be found out by practicing more and more mock tests.
- Speed can be attained only with practice.
- Then start attempting IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Tests within the time specified.
- Give your mocks full efficiency.
- Always attend to the familiar and easy questions first.
- After finishing the easy ones, attempt the tougher ones.
7. Time Management is the Key
Follow these important IBPS RRB clerk preparation 2022 tips at your regular practice.
- While giving the exam, candidates should not get stuck on any particular question and waste time on it.
- Leave the question if you are not able to solve the question within a few minutes of reading the question.
- Once you complete the rest of the question, come back to the unfinished question.
8. Review the Attempted Mocks
- Reviewing the mock tests is as important as practicing mock tests.
- Solve the questions that are wrongly answered and try to understand the concepts.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant practice set pdf download for free for all the sections here.
- So, the questions reviewed, when asked in the real exam, should be done right.
9. Maintain Accuracy
- Don't rush up to attempt more questions. Do attempt the questions with accuracy.
- Sometimes guesswork might be fruitful but doing too much guesswork while attempting the paper will give you negative results.
- So, candidates should take extra care while doing guesswork in the paper.
10. Revise Regularly
- The regular revision will help your brain to keep the concepts in hand.
- So, in your IBPS RRB clerk 2022 preparation schedule, allot time for revision.
- Revise the important formulas, Vocabs, and current affairs topics.
- Make sure the important topics are all revised well.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Strategy 2022: Subject Wise
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant preparation tips subject-wise are given below. It covers sections such as English Language, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General / Financial Awareness. Know the things regarding, How to prepare for IBPS RRB clerk examination subject-wise. It will be very helpful for your IBPS RRB clerk prelims preparation and IBPS RRB clerk mains preparation.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Tips 2022 for English
- The English Language section is a test of grammar, vocabulary, and reading skills.
- Vocabulary is tested using questions on synonyms, antonyms, fill in the blanks, spot the error, etc.
- Read the English newspaper Daily and make note of the tougher words and revise it regularly.
- List down the important words that you find and try to search for the synonyms and antonyms for those words.
- More than 50 percent of the question paper is based on grammar, therefore, work on the fundamentals of grammar.
- Reading comprehension is the section where you can score more.
- Try to understand the passage given and then answer.
- Practice section-wise tests and review them properly.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability
- The Reasoning section is very important in scoring high marks.
- Solve the easy questions first.
- Most of the reasoning section will be covered by Puzzles/Seating Arrangement.
- Solve more high level puzzles for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preparation.
- The miscellaneous topics such as Inequalities, Input-Output, Direction Sense, Syllogisms, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Ranking and Order, Assumptions, Conclusions, Effect and Cause, etc. if asked should be solved first.
- Start with easy puzzles first.
- Only practice will help you solve the questions faster.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Tips 2022 for Quantitative Aptitude
These are some useful IBPS RRB clerk preparation tips 2022 for the quants section.
- Picking up the correct questions is very important in this section.
- The level of difficulty of this section is moderate to difficult in comparison to other sections.
- Practice more high-level DI’s for the main exam.
- Speed and accuracy is important in scoring high marks in this section.
- First start with the simplification, quadratic equation, and number series questions if asked.
- Then go for DI and Application sums.
- Questions asked ranged from topics like Probability, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Distance, Data Interpretation, etc.
- Paperwork should be avoided for simple problems and mind calculation is essential.
- Practice more standard mock tests and sectional tests to score high marks in this section.
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Tips 2022 for General / Financial Awareness
Follow these essential IBPS RRB clerk preparation 2022 tips for GA section.
- Daily Current Affairs should be covered regularly.
- Revise them frequently.
- For this section, aspirants need to cover Current Affairs, Banking and financial awareness, Static GK topics.
- Learning and revising frequently is the only way to score high marks in this section.
- Practice weekly quizzes, daily quizzes.
- Study Monthly Capsules.
- Practice more questions either in PDF format or quizzes.
To get the latest update regarding IBPS RRB Clerk Result, click here
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Preparation Tips for Computer Awareness
- Computer Awareness is also an important section in the IBPS RRB clerk mains preparation.
- Know the topics that should be covered for computer awareness.
- Learn the basic questions related to the particular topic.
- Practice quiz on Computer Fundamentals, Software and Hardware Fundamentals, Networking, MS Office, Database, History and Future of Computers, Operation System, etc.,
- From the Computer Awareness section, 40 questions will be asked for 20 marks.
- Practice topic quiz for computer awareness.
Also subscribe to our Platinum Plus Package for standard questions preparation which contains 3000+ mock tests, Video courses, and Mentorship Program to give a hand to make your career a successful one.