World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 - May 18 | History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
May 17 2022
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: World AIDS Vaccine Day or HIV Vaccine Awareness Day is observed every year on May 18 to raise awareness about the need for vaccines. World Vaccine AIDS Day marks the importance of Research, Scientists to help the better improvement of medicines. World AIDS Vaccine Day was first observed in 1998. This day is observed to commemorate the efforts of scientists, doctors, and health professionals who are tirelessly working to improve the medicines for AIDS. World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 is observed all around the world to prevent the spread of the disease, and to bring education about AIDS and HIV. This Day was observed by various organizations to remind people about the seriousness of the AIDS disease. In the 2019 report, 38 million people living with AIDS disease. Nowadays AIDS is a controllable disease and more people living with AIDS lives healthy life. Here we are providing the details about World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022.
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 - History
- The concept of World AIDS Vaccine Day was first introduced in 1997 at Morgan State University by President Bill Clinton.
- There is no accurate medicine for AIDS till now, but there is a medical treatment that exists. There is a treatment to control AIDS called Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART).
- People take HAART treatment lifelong so that AIDS can be controlled. Otherwise, it may affect the immune system.
- From 1995 to 2017, the number of HIV cases declined by 85%. AIDS can be spread by sharing needles, blood, etc.
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 Theme
- Every year, the theme is allotted for every day. World AIDS Vaccine Day is a global campaign led by the organization.
- The theme for World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 is yet to be released.
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 - Significance
- AIDS stands for Acquired Immuno Deficiency Disease which affects human immunity.
- World Vaccine AIDS Day 2022 is observed to raise awareness regarding the HIV medicines to prevent the AIDS disease.
- The purpose of AIDS Vaccine Day is to honor the healthcare workers, scientists, researchers, doctors, etc. and the other purpose is to focus on the importance of HIV medicines to protect people's lives.
- This was headed by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 Quotes
We are providing famous World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 quotes by famous personalities here
“Let us commemorate this day in honor of those who are working tirelessly to develop a vaccine to combat HIV and abolish AIDS”-.Greetings on World AIDS Vaccine Day
“On this World AIDS Vaccine Day, May 18th, let us remember those working for humanity to find a virus to treat HIV and wish everyone a happy World AIDS Vaccine Day”
Here we are providing the article on World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022. The aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams can refer to this article to get complete details about AIDS Vaccine Day. In this article, we have covered World AIDS Vaccine Day, its history, theme, significance, and quotes. This article will help candidates to get knowledge about World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022.
World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022 - Some Important FAQs
Q. When was the first AIDS Vaccine created?
A. The first HIV vaccine was tested at the National Institute of Health(NIH) in Maryland in 1987.
Q. When was AIDS vaccine day was observed?
A. AIDS vaccine day was first observed on 18th May 1998.
Q. What is the other name of World AIDS vaccine day?
A. The other name of World AIDS vaccine day is called HIV vaccine awareness day.
IBPS RRB Topic Wise Weightage: For PO And Clerk - Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 27 2022
IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022 Application Form: Check For IBPS RRB PO And Clerk Exams
Jun 27 2022
IBPS RRB Details 2022: Check Full Form, Meaning, List Of Regional Rural Banks In India
Jun 27 2022