World AIDS Day 2022 Theme and History: 1st December
Nov 29 2022
World AIDS DAY 2022 Theme and History: Candidates preparing for the competitive exams should study World AIDS Day 2022 in detail. It is one of the Important days in the month of December. World AIDS Day 2022 is observed on 1st December. World AIDS Day 2022 is celebrated to create awareness in the public about the Epidermic sexually transmitted disease called AIDS. It is caused by the HIV called Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Aids can be eradicated by proper awareness and safety measures. World AIDS Day 2022 theme is updated on this page. Students while preparing for important days in December view this page to know about the theme in detail. An estimated 40 million people worldwide have died of AIDS since 1981, and an estimated 37 million are living with HIV. Candidates should note this detail for preparing and to know about other important days in December click on the link below.
Download Important Days in December 2022 PDF in English
World AIDS Day 2022
Check World AIDS Day 2022 date below:
- WORLD AIDS Day 2022 is observed on the 1st of December 2022.
World AIDS Day History
- World AIDS Day was first initiated in 1998 and observed on December 1. World AIDS day was the first day celebrated for health awareness. The day is an opportunity for everyone around the world to come together in the fight against the disease and stand in solidarity to support those suffering from HIV, as well as remember those who lost their lives to this illness.
- The Idea of Conceiving World AIDS Day was started in 1988. From 1996 onwards, the observance of World AIDS Day was taken over by the United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, expanding the campaign to an annual education and prevention campaign. The World AIDS Campaign was registered as a nonprofit organization in 2004 in the Netherlands.
World AIDS Day 2022 Theme
World AIDS Day 2022 theme set by the WHO this year is “Equalise”. Students preparing for the exam should read the World AIDS Day 2022 Theme in detail.
World AIDS Day 2022 Significance
Let us see about World AIDS Day 2022 Significance in detail.
- On World AIDS Day 2022 we should wear a red ribbon to support World Aids day. Red represents blood and the pain caused by the disease.
- We should show love and affection to the person affected by Aids.
- On World Aids Day 2022 donate to Non-profitable charities that are taking care of Aids patients.
- On world Aids Day 2022 many awareness programs will be conducted to insist on the safety measures for preventing HIV
- Awareness Campaigns will be conducted and a Marathon race will be initiated with the celebrity and a speech will be given by them about the prevention of Aids.
- All the programs will be initiated by WHO and Private Organisations.
World AIDS Day 2022 FAQs
Q: When is World AIDS Day observed?
A: World AIDS Day is observed on 1st December.
Q: What is the World AIDS Day 2022 theme?
A: World Aids day 2022 Theme set by the WHO is “Equalize”
Q: When did United Nations start to celebrate World AIDS day globally?
A: United Nations started to celebrate World Aids Day globally in 1996.
Government Schemes For RBI Grade B Exam 2023 PDF Download: Important Schemes With Details
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk or RRB PO Which is Better? Check Complete Explanation Here
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023: Check Details Of Participating Banks And Its Headquarters
Jun 01 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included