Taj Mahotsav 2023: 18th-27th February | History, Significance, Quotes & Theme
Feb 15 2023
Taj Mahotsav 2023 Theme and History: Taj Mahotsav Agra, one of the most eagerly awaited festivals, is celebrated from 18th to 27th February every year at Shilpgram near the Eastern gate of “Taj Mahal”. Agra the city of eternal love is famous for its grandeur, heritage, and liveliness. The Agra is the cultural and art center. The presence of the Taj Mahal, eh majesty Taj Mahal makes the city more rich and lovely dovely in all its sense. The Taj Mahotsav is celebrated every year as a commemoration of the eternal love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. The Taj Mahotsav is an annual celebration of the cultural epitome on 18th February. The Taj Mahotsav stands as a benchmark for the unconditional love and affection of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. India is known for the presence of the Taj Mahal and the Taj Mahotsav is an opportunity for tourists to visit the site without any restriction. The Taj Mahal was built between 1631 – 1648 on the southern bank of river Yamuna. Taj Mahal is the perfect work of art in the history of our India and as Indians, we are proud of the presence of the Taj Mahal. Organized by the Department of Tourism, Government of India, Taj Mahotsav is mainly dedicated to the promotion of the country's rich art and craft, culture, cuisine, dance, and music. In fact, it serves as an acknowledgment to the craftsmen as well as the exponents of art, music, and cuisine from all over the country.
Check Important Days in February 2023
Taj Mahotsav 2023: History
Taj Mahotsav celebration came into being in 1992. Since the inception of the Taj Mahotsav, visitors across the globe visited the place and enjoy the beauty of the art and artistic endeavors. The Taj Mahotsav is significant in all its terms as it is the demonstration of the rich and varied art and uniqueness of the Indian tradition. The ostentation of Indian artists and Indianness is very evident in Taj Mahotsav. The Taj Mahotsav 2023 will be observed in a place named Shilpgram. Shilpgram is a favored craftworks town in Agra city. Shilpgram Village is located very close distance to the Taj Mahal, which is also known as the white mausoleum. Taj Mahotsav starts from 18th February and lasts until 27th February. The Taj Mahotsav will be lasting for 10 days and is commemorated in the crafts village of Agra, Shilpgram. It is celebrated with an attempt to promote tourism in India. Tourism is widely recognized and economically beneficial in India from Lucknow.
The Taj Mahotsav is a milestone in the history of India. The impressive folk dances and music concerts at Taj Mahotsav 2023 are mind-blowing. The finesse and inventiveness of nifty gifted Indian artisans across the world are visible at eth site of Taj Mahotsav 2023. The whole world is waiting for the commencement of the Taj Mahotsav as it is the celebration of colors and culture alike.
Taj Mahotsav 2023: Significance
- Taj Mahotsav is an enthusiastic annual celebration that lasts for 10 days in Agra. The Taj Mahotsav 2022 is also regarded as 10 days carnival which is systematized and organized by the Tourism Ministry of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Taj Mahotsav 2022 is an attempt to grab more tourist attention and to facilitate the growth of tourism in India. For the domestic as well as for the international tourists, the Taj Mahotsav is a platform to understand the history and cultural significance of the Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahotsav 2022 is held every year at the eastern entrance of the Taj Mahal. The event is marked with the celebration of outstanding art and artistic demonstration from various parts of the country.
- The rich tradition and heritage of each country are very evident with the celebration of Taj Mahotsav 2022.
- The artisans set up stalls to demonstrate their artistic talents, exquisite works of art, a variety of cuisines, local food items, handmade souvenirs, etc.
- In the Shilpgram district of Agra, Taj Mahotsav is commemorated every year. The unlocking of the stunning times of Nawabi style that persisted in the former generation by the Royal Mughals in Agra can be enjoyed with full vigor and enthusiasm.
- It facilitates the understanding of the folk knacks from distinct provinces.
Taj Mahotsav 2023 Theme
Taj Mahotsav Day 2023 theme has not been published. Once the Taj Mahotsav 2023 Theme is published it will be updated on the Taj Mahotsav 2023 Theme Page.
Taj Mahotsav 2023: Quotes
- “The Taj Mahal rises above the banks of the river like a solitary tear suspended on the cheek of time.” Rabindranath Tagore.
- “Not a piece of architecture, as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperor’s love wrought in living stones.” Sir Edwin Arnold.
- “Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages. Bayard Taylor.
- “It appears like a perfect pearl on an azure ground. The effect is such I have never experienced from any work of art. Hodges.
- There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have seen the Taj Mahal and love it, and those who have not seen the Taj Mahal and love it. I would like people to watch the Taj Mahal and fall in love with it. Bill Clinton.
- “A massive marble structure, without weight, as if formed of ether, perfectly rational and at the same time entirely decorative, it is perhaps the greatest artwork which the forming spirit of mankind has ever brought forth. Count Hermann Keyserling.
- If I had never done anything else in India, I would have written my name here, and the letters would have been a living joy. Lord Curzon.
Taj Mahotsav 2023: FAQ
Q. When was Taj Mahotsav 2023 celebrated?
A.Taj Mahotsav 2023 is celebrated on 18th-27th February every year.
Q. What is the theme of Taj Mahotsav 2023?
A. The theme of Taj Mahotsav 2023 will be updated once it is released.
Q. What is the quote for Taj Mahotsav 2023?
A.“The Taj Mahal rises above the banks of the river like a solitary tear suspended on the cheek of time.” Rabindranath Tagore.
States And Capitals of India 2023 PDF Download: Check List of 28 States And 8 UTs Names In Alphabetical Order
Jun 02 2023
List of Current Chief Ministers of All the States in India 2023 PDF Download in English & Hindi: Updated List
Jun 02 2023
IBPS RRB Photo And Signature Size 2023: File Size, Format And Dimensions
Jun 02 2023