SBI PO Group Discussion 2023: Topics, Language, Preparation Tips To Ace the GD Round
Mar 11 2023
SBI PO Group Discussion 2023: Candidates who have successfully cleared the mains round are preparing for the final round of the selection process i.e., the GD/ Interview round. In the Group Discussion phase, candidates are seated around a table at a reasonable distance from one another (usually more than five). At the centre of the table or on either end is an official (a member of the interview panel). The panel member will present a Group Discussion topic to each candidate in the group after everyone has had a chance to introduce themselves. The SBI PO Group discussion date is expected to be in March 2023. The final merit will be based on the marks of the Mains paper and Group Discussion + Personal Interview. Here we have added the SBI PO GD and interview preparation tips which helps you crack the SBI PO GD Round easily.
The best way to evaluate a candidate's personality qualities, knowledge, behavioral skills, confidence, teamwork, and leadership abilities is through a group discussion. Together with these, the panelist also evaluates a candidate's ability to convince others and their communication and listening abilities. Also, the SBI PO Group discussion topics, SBI PO group discussion language, SBI PO GD, and interview marks, and more details about SBI PO Group Discussion are added. SBI PO Group discussion 2023 topics could be political, abstract, or factual, covering current events, historical patterns, facts, and figures. Crack the upcoming SBI PO Group Discussion 2023 round with effective preparation by getting to know what is group discussion in SBI PO better.
Download SBI PO Interview Capsule PDF
Download Expected Interview Questions For SBI PO PDF
What is Group Discussion In SBI PO 2023?
SBI PO Group Discussion 2023: Group discussion is nothing but presenting your ideas based on your knowledge and analytical skills. While bank employees are required to treat their customers with the utmost respect and courtesy, other factors like patience, Observing abilities, ability to handle pressure, etc. are also taken into consideration. Hence, group discussions in SBI PO are held to determine whether a candidate possesses particular personality traits that an organization seeks in its members.
You will need to sit in a batch of 10 candidates in a semicircle for the SBI Group Discussion. It would have two moderators (generally Retired Bankers). They would present you with any SBI PO GD Topic (often connected to current affairs) and give you 5 minutes to consider and inform you not to look at them while the GD is still going on.
Throughout the conversation, the panelists may ask questions to the members. A pen and paper will be given to each candidate so they can take notes during the conversation. The panelist ends the discussion after 15 to 20 minutes and requests that the candidates come to a final decision regarding the subject.
Psychometric Test For SBI PO 2023
SBI PO Group Discussion 2023 Topics
Candidates can have a look at the SBI PO GD Topics 2023 given below. By practicing the SBI Group Discussion Topics before appearing for the interview, candidates can get an idea of the points that should be put forth and the important points related to these most important group discussion topics for the SBI PO 2023.
Download SBI PO Group Discussion 2023 Topics PDF
- Role of Banking in development of Country Economy
- Adani Crash and impact on Economy
- Pro and Cons of Union Budget 2023
- Sri Lanka's economic crisis and lessons for India
- Root Cause of Corruption in India
- What is Cyber security threats and how it overcomes?
- Role of social media in Our Society
- Are Private sector banks are better than Public sector banks?
- Role of Youth in the Development of India
- What is RBI digital Currency - E rupee and how it is differ from Cryptocurrency?
- Drones and their use in various sectors
- Is Artificial Intelligence Squeezing Jobs In India Or Shaping The Future?
- Gender Equality at the workplace
- Atmanirbhar Bharat-Vision for India
- Agnipath scheme Merits and demerits
- Chat GPT- A Threat to Human Jobs ?
- Aadhaar Linking - Is making Aadhaar mandatory a good idea?
- Vande Bharat
- Crimes against women in India
- India’s G20 Presidency 2023
- 5 days work week in banking Pros & challenges
- India as the world’s 5th largest economy
- 5G in India
- India @75
- Internationalization of the Rupee
- Global warming – Causes, Effects & Solutions
- Can India become a global semiconductor hub?
- Russia-Ukraine war
- Linking Aadhaar card with Voter ID – Pros & Cons
- Caste census – Pros & Cons
- National Monetization Pipeline
- Post-Covid world
- National Recruitment Agency – Pros & Challenges
- National Education Policy 2020
- Private trains in India – Benefits & Challenges
- Can India become a $5 trillion economy by 2024?
- Electric vehicles in India
What is SBI PO Group Exercise 2023?
You will then be given a situation-based question with a list of activities, which you must arrange logically according to your comprehension. It will be crucial that everyone in your group agrees on the same sequence of events and can explain why they chose that particular course of action.
SBI PO GD And Interview Preparation Tips
The SBI PO Group Discussion round is extremely important to your overall score, so it is imperative that you prepare for it properly. To succeed in the SBI PO Group Discussion round, candidates need to follow the instructions given below.
- Have a positive attitude during the SBI PO Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Read journals, newspapers, daily current affairs, or browse the internet, but be informed of what's going on because discussions might take place about subjects from any place.
- Make sure you are have prepared enough and have good confidence as you are competing with the best ones.
- Be on time and follow the instructions given by the panelists.
- Develop your speaking abilities.
- You do not need to utilize complex or well-articulated language, but how you convey your ideas in a way that is understandable to others—including the pitch, voice modulation, pronunciation, and more—is crucial.
- Make the most of the time you have to prepare before the SBI PO Group Discussion begins.
- Try to write down any points you wish to make, whether you are for or against them. Be careful not to contradict yourself.
- You can ask questions using the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How framework if you are having trouble coming up with ideas or are unsure of the topics you should cover in the discussion.
- Provide pertinent examples from recent events or from your surroundings to support your arguments. You would impress the panelists more if you support your arguments with facts and figures.
- Keep in mind that you want to discuss, not argue.
- Do not start arguments with others, even if you disagree with them somewhat. In group discussions, politeness and etiquette are crucial. Keep your cool during the conversation.
- Be the one to wrap up the conversation. You have an advantage over the competition if you can wrap up a conversation.
SBI PO Group Discussion Language
SBI PO GD Language or SBI PO GD And Interview Language is one of the important factors candidates need to know. Here are the details of the SBI PO Group Discussion Language.
- Candidates can select any of the SBI PO GD and Interview language (English/Hindi) provided they are able to communicate their thoughts properly.
SBI PO GD And Interview Marks
The SBI PO GD and Interview will have a weightage of 25% in the final merit list. The SBI PO GD And Interview Marks in total are 50 marks, out of which-
SBI PO GD And Interview Marks
FAQs - SBI PO Group Discussion 2023
Q. What is a group discussion in SBI PO 2023?
SBI PO Group Discussion 2023 is nothing but presenting your ideas based on your knowledge and analytical skills. While bank employees are required to treat their customers with the utmost respect and courtesy, other factors like patience, Observing abilities, ability to handle pressure, etc. are also taken into consideration.
Q. What is SBI PO GD and Interview language?
Candidates can select any of the SBI PO GD and Interview language (English/Hindi) provided they are able to communicate their thoughts properly.
Q. Where can I check the SBI PO GD Topics 2023?
SBI PO Group discussion 2023 topics could be political, abstract, or factual, covering current events, historical patterns, facts, and figures. Check the SBI PO GD Topics provided here in this article.
Q. What are the SBI PO GD and interview marks?
The SBI PO GD and Interview will have a weightage of 25% in the final merit list. The SBI PO GD And Interview Marks in total are 50 marks (Group Discussion - 20 marks, Personal Interview - 30 marks).
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2023: Test Cities For Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 10 2023
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format: Check File Size And Dimensions With Left Thumb Impression Details For PO And Clerk Posts
Jun 10 2023
About LIC Of India: History, Establishment, Functions, Objectives, Mission, Chairman And Details
Jun 10 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 80,000+ Questions
- Platinum Mock Test 1 Year
- 1 Year Validity