SBI PO Interview Documents 2023: Check Key Documents, Interview Dress Code, Instructions
Mar 31 2023
SBI PO Interview Documents 2023: In this article, candidates can find information on the SBI PO Interview 2023 Documents as well as the Dress Code. Those who passed the SBI PO main exam and appeared for the psychometric test must appear for the SBI PO Interview. The SBI PO exam selection process is at its final stage. When attending the SBI PO interview, candidates should bring the necessary SBI PO Interview Documents 2023 along with them. A specific list of SBI PO Interview documents is provided below. When applying for the interview, candidates should bring the list of SBI PO Interview Documents 2023. For those attending the SBI PO interview, there is a specified dress code. This article includes information on the dress code as well as a list of all the SBI PO Interview documents 2023. Proceed further to know more details about SBI PO Interview Documents 2023.
SBI PO Interview Documents 2023
Here is the list of SBI PO interview documents 2023. At the time of attending the Interview, you are requested to bring the following SBI PO interview documents 2023; Photocopies of the documents submitted should be self-attested and the ORIGINALS of all documents should be invariably submitted for verification.
1) Interview Call Letter- Candidates must possess a printed copy of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection's Interview Call Letter.
2) Date of Birth Proof- Candidates appearing for the exam should bring the D.O.B Certificate issued by the Local town municipality or any School TC having a date of birth.
3) Photo Identity Proof- Candidates should bring proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, bank passbook, etc.
4) Mark Sheet & Certificate- Candidates should bring the Mark sheet obtained from the college or University and a degree certificate is required if it is issued before the date of the interview.
5) Caste Proof: Candidates should bring their caste certificate issued by the government on SBI PO interview Day.
6) Disability Proof: Candidates should bring a Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board if they apply in the Disability category.
7) Ex- ServiceMan Candidate- Service or Discharge Book along with Pension Payment Order with documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) i.e. full-service particulars. In the case of working defense personnel, Service Certificate from Competent Authority stating that they will be relieved from defense services on or before 26.06.2023.
8) No Objection Certificate- Original No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case of candidates presently working in Government/ quasi govt offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions).
9) Age Relaxation-
- Persons eligible under Age relaxation II (5) should bring Domicile Certificate at the time of the Interview and also they should bring a letter from the District Magistrate stating their Residential proof or any valid certificate by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Persons who are eligible under Age Relaxation II (6) should bring a certificate from the District Magistrate stating that the candidate is eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No. F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
10) Experience Certificate- Candidates having any work experience can bring their experience certificate with them at the time of the Interview.
SBI PO Interview Instructions
There are certain instructions that need to be followed at the time of the Interview.
1) Candidates should be as early as possible at the time of the SBI PO Exam.
2) Candidates must ensure that their hands are free from any colors, coatings, mehendi, etc.
3) If fingers are wet dry them using tissue paper.
4) Biometrics is compulsory so that if any injuries in the right thumb, get a certificate from the concerned authority notifying that you are injured.
5) Be Confident, improve your Vocabulary and attend the SBI PO Interview and be a bank officer.
SBI PO Interview Dress Code
The SBI PO interview dress code details are given here. It is necessary to follow the SBI PO interview dress code in a strict manner. If you do not follow the standard SBI PO interview dress code, then it will surely have a negative impact on your interview score.
SBI PO Interview Dress Code for Male
Here are some standard SBI PO interview dress code tips for male candidates.
- Full-sleeve formal shirt. Prefer light-colored shirts. Also, avoid casual wear.
- Formal pants.
- Belt (Don't wear trendy belts).
- Black or Brown Formal Shows (avoid sports shoes, canvas, and slippers).
- Tie (not compulsory).
- Tuck in your shirt in a proper manner.
- Combing your hair in a neat manner is essential.
- Maintain a clean-shaven neat look.
SBI PO Interview Dress Code for Female
Here are some standard SBI PO interview dress code tips for female candidates.
- Cotton Salwar Kameez is a better option. (avoid mirror/chunky work, low necklines, sleeveless dresses, etc.,)
- Salwars require a dupatta or shawl, which needs to be correctly pinned.
- If you feel comfortable, you can also wear sarees.
- Avoid Jeans and leggings.
- Cut shoes or flat sandals are acceptable, but make sure it suits your costume.
- You might also wear heels, but keep the height at medium.
- Make a hair tie using the headbands or clips. Free hair is also acceptable as long as it doesn't cause you any mess.
- Reduce the amount of jewelry you wear (a necklace, earrings, few bangles are more than enough).
- There is no need for makeup. Just be careful you appear presentable. If needed, keep your makeup minimal.
- Don't use dark sunglasses.
SBI PO Interview Documents 2023 - FAQs
Q: What are the SBI PO interview documents 2023?
A: Here we have given the list of SBI PO interview documents 2023. Also, you can check the same in your interview call letter.
Q: How can I know my SBI PO interview date and time?
A: The interview venue, date, reporting time, and instructions are given in your interview call letter.
World Soil Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
International Volunteer Day 2023 Theme and History: 5th December
Nov 30 2023
Indian Navy Day 2023 Theme and History: 4th December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity