International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: March 25| History, Theme, Significance and Quotes
Mar 25 2022
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: On March 25th of this current year International Day of the Unborn Child 2022 is celebrated all over the world. It is an international event that is observed annually all over the world on March 25th each year. It is the commemoration of unborn fetuses observed as a day of opposition to abortion. This day commemorates the lost lives of those unborn children due to the horror of abortion. This was during the office of Pope John Paul II. The Pope saw this day as “a positive option in favor of life.” The date to recognize the most vulnerable, and the smallest among us was chosen to coincide with the Feast of the Annunciation the incarnation of Jesus Christ in the womb of Mary. March 25 is exactly nine months prior to the celebration of the birth of Jesus on December 25th, Christmas Day.
Unborn children are often not afforded the same rights as those who are born. Often their perceived value and right to life are tied to the wants and desires of the mother who carries the child in her womb. Yet, dignity, and worth rightfully belong to unborn children simply because they exist and are members of the human family. The Day of the Unborn Child is a day to remember all children who are hidden in their mother’s wombs, to celebrate their lives, to recommit to protecting them, and to advocate against the violence of abortion.
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: History
- International Day of the Unborn Child was established by Pope John Paul II to coincide with the Feast of the Annunciation and is officially recognized in several predominantly Catholic countries. John Paul II viewed the day as "a positive option in favor of life and the spread of a culture for life to guarantee respect for human dignity in every situation".
- El Salvador was the first country to recognize a Day of the Right to Be Born, which was established in 1993. Other countries followed suit, with Argentina declaring the Day of the Unborn in 1998, Chile declaring the Day of the Conceived and Unborn in 1999, Guatemala declaring the National Day of the Unborn, and Costa Rica declaring the National Day of Life Before Birth in 2000. Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Peru, Paraguay, the Philippines, Honduras, Ecuador, and Puerto Rico began commemorating the Day of the Unborn Child in 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003, respectively. In 2013, Chile began commemorating the Day of the Unborn Child and Adoption. The Knights of Columbus have embraced the promotion of the International Day of the Unborn Child.
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: Theme
Citizens around the globe celebrated International Day of the Unborn Child today. It is a day to recall the remarkable journey of life each member of the human family has taken or been prevented from taking by the act of abortion. It equally promotes among Christians the observance of this historical feast day of the Incarnation honoring Christ’s conception (once celebrated as New Year’s Day) now known as the Feast of the Annunciation.
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: Significance
The special day is a celebration of the value and dignity of every human person from the moment of conception. The International Day of the Unborn Child is a day that is basically observed by countries as their fight against abortions. The International Day of the Unborn Child is a day that is basically observed by the countries to fight against abortions. The promotion of International Day of Unborn Child was endorsed by the Knights of Colombos. The unique Day honors the worth and dignity of every human being from conception to natural death. The International Day of the Unborn Child is a day commemorated by countries as part of their anti-abortion activities.
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: Quotes
- After all, your unborn baby is probably the only person you have ever loved before you even knew who she was, just like one of these unborn baby quotes says
- Religious couples consider their baby to be a gift from heaven, a blessing that will change their lives for the better. Wishing you a wonderful International Day of the Unborn Child
- Generally, babies are a great source of joy that cheer up the whole family and symbolize new beginnings for everyone.
International Day of the Unborn Child 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the purpose of International Day of Unborn Child?
International Day of the Unborn Child is a commemoration of the life of those innocent fetuses that have died as a result of the cruelty of abortions.
AFCAT Full Form: Check the Eligibility, Syllabus of AFCAT Full Form
Sep 30 2022
Important Days in October 2022: Check the National and International Days with their themes
Sep 30 2022
International Day of Non- Violence 2022: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 30 2022