IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023: Format And Dimensions
Jun 13 2023
IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023: The Institute of banking personnel selection is conducting the online application process for the recruitment of probationary officers for various regional rural banks across the country. To apply for the IBPS RRB PO recruitment, aspirants need to upload their photo and signature image in the specified size, format, and dimensions. Here in this article, we have added the IBPS RRB PO Photo and Signature size 2023 with complete details. The procedure for scanning and uploading the documents is also covered here in this IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023 specifications are given. Candidates in search of ibps rrb officer scale 1 photo size, ibps rrb officer scale 1 photo requirements, ibps rrb probationary officer photo size, ibps rrb officer scale 1 signature size, ibps rrb probationary officer signature size, etc., can check the complete details of IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023 given here.
IBPS RRB PO Photo Size 2023
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, etc., during the process of scanning.
- The photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
IBPS RRB PO Signature Size 2023
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature (Not in CAPITAL LETTERS) uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
Instructions For Scanning: IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Other Important Links Of IBPS RRB Recruitment:
|IBPS RRB Topic Wise Syllabus||IBPS RRB Bank List|
|IBPS RRB Job Location||IBPS RRB Book PDF|
|IBPS RRB Training Period||IBPS RRB Working Hours|
Guidelines For Uploading: IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration and certificate as mentioned in Clause J (x)
- Click on the respective link “Upload photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression/ hand written declaration/ certificate as mentioned in Clause J (x)”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration/ certificate as mentioned in Clause J (x)
- file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, hand written declaration and certificate as mentioned in Clause J (x) as specified.
FAQs - IBPS RRB PO Photo And Signature Size 2023
Q. What is the IBPS RRB PO Photo Size 2023?
The IBPS RRB PO Photo Size 2023 is 20kb–50 kb.
Q. What is the IBPS RRB PO Signature Size 2023?
The IBPS RRB PO Signature Size 2023 is 10kb – 20kb.
Q. Can students upload their IBPS RRB Signature in Capital letters?
The signature (Not in CAPITAL LETTERS) uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity