IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023: Age Limit, Qualification, Nationality Complete Details
Jul 01 2023
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023: Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS Clerk Exam to fill clerical cadre positions in various banks across the nation. IBPS Clerk is one of the most aspired bank jobs by the aspirants. It involves two stages of the selection process - prelims and mains exams. Before beginning the IBPS Clerk Eligibility online application form, applicants who are interested in applying for the IBPS Clerk 2023 posts must make sure they meet the minimum eligibility standards. The candidature of the aspirants will not be accepted unless they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned. The age limit, nationality, and educational qualification are part of the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria 2023. The age limit to apply for the IBPS clerk exam is 20 minimum to the 28-year maximum. Candidates can review all of the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 details in this article.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be considered for the position in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment process, the applicant must meet the following requirements.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Nationality
The IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria 2023 of nationality is mentioned below. Candidates aiming to crack the IBPS Clerk exam 2023 must have a look at the nationality and other IBPS Clerk Eligibility criteria 2023 details mentioned below.
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2023 - IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
The recruitment drive's established upper age limit is,
- 20 is the minimum age
- 28 years is the maximum age.
IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation 2023
The maximum age relaxation for each category is listed below.
|IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation 2023|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years
(8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS,
38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Other Important Articles Related To IBPS Clerk 2023
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification 2023 (As On 21/07/2023) - IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should possess a certificate as proof of passing the qualifying examination.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
FAQs - IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
Q. What is the minimum age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment?
The minimum age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment is 20 years.
Q. What is the maximum age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment?
The maximum age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment is 28 years.
Q. Is computer knowledge necessary to apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment?
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity