HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022: Check Syllabus And Exam Pattern Here
Jul 01 2022
HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the recruitment to hire candidates for the post of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO). The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of HPSC ADO exam must submit their application before 19th July 2022. Here we have provided HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 for the preparing candidates. It will help candidates who are preparing for the HPSC ADO. The interested candidates can register their application in online mode. In this article, we have come up the HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download, syllabus and exam pattern, overview, selection process etc. The aspirants can refer to this article to get detailed information about HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 PDF.
HPSC ADO Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022: Exam Overview
For the requirement of candidates, HPSC ADO announced the recruitment for ADO posts to fill 700 vacancies. Here we have covered HPSC ADO Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022. The candidates can check here to get the complete information.
HPSC ADO Recruitment 2022 - Exam Overview
Haryana Public Service Commission
Agricultural Development Officer
Mode of Apply
Application starts on
29th June 2022
Application closes on
19th July 2022
HPSC ADO Selection Process 2022
Ther are many candidates applying for the post of ADO and only a few people will be shortlisted. Here we are providing HPSC ADO Selection Process 2022.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
HPSC ADO Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates must know the HPSC ADO Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022. So that they can improve their preparation according to the latest trend.
HPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates can check the HPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022 here
- Questions will be asked in objective type
- The question paper consists of 100 questions carries 100 marks
- Time duration will be 2 hours
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and each wrong answer carries deductive of 0.25 marks
- Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi Language.
- After the completion of the exam, final answer key was released. Based on the answer key, the selection process will be done.
HPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022
Paper I (Agriculture)
Paper II (General Studies)
Interview and Records
HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022
The aspirants who are applying for ADO can check the HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 here. The candidates can start their preparation as soon as possible after the completion of the application process. First, the candidates must know the HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 before starting the preparation
- Important Days
- Indian History
- International and National Organizations
- Indian National Movement
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number series
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Simple Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Height and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Chain Rule.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Global warming
- Types of Soils
- Fertilizer control
- Insect morphology
- Plant Diseases
- Horticultural crops
- Herbicides and Fungicides
- Historical developments in Agriculture
- Integrated Farming Systems
- Weed flora and their management
- Watershed Management
- Ultra Structure of Plant cells
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Tissue culture and Plant Genetic Engineering
- Agricultural Economics
- Agro-based industries
- The importance of Horticulture in Telangana
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Extension Education
- Cell structure
- Environmental Pollution and Prevention
- Sustainable Management etc.
HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the selection process of HPSC ADO Recruitment?
A. The selection process will be based on written test, Interview, and Document verification.
Q. Where is the job location for the selected candidates for the post of HPSC ADO?
A. The selected candidates will put around Haryana for the post of HPSC ADO.
Q. Where the aspirants can get the article about HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022?
A. Here we have come up with the article about HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022.
About Regional Rural Banks In India - History, Ownership, Amalgamation, Regulators, Functions, Headquarters, And List Of RRBs
Sep 21 2023
Daily Current Affairs & Quiz 2023: Latest Current Affairs, Quiz & News For Today
Sep 21 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Shift Timings 2023: Exam Time Duration, Reporting Time And Instructions
Sep 21 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
- All major exams Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 6 Months
- Premium Ebooks Not Included
- RBI Grade B Phase 2 and NABARD Grade A not included
- Note: For Renew this package user, The user will get updated validity, the already taken test will be the same. Results will not be deleted.
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity