Global Parents Day 2023: June 1 History, Theme, Significance, and Quotes
Jun 01 2023
Global Parents Day 2023: On June 1st of this current year Global Parents Day 2023 is observed all over the world. It is a global awareness event observed all over the world annually on June 1st every year to honour parents across the world. This day has been held every June 1 to honour parental units around the world. Global Parents Day is observed to show our appreciation for our parents' contributions to moulding our careers. The day honours the special bond that exists between children and their parents, as well as allowing us to thank our parents for the sacrifices they make for us.
Parents play a crucial role in our lives for our career, social, financial, and mental development. Parents are also becoming more aware of their major responsibilities to their children and the significance of their roles in their development. A healthy environment with appropriate limits is critical for a child's development, and parents are the finest role models for this. Studies reveal that a child's trauma and emotional scars hamper their growth and attitude in life, and are a major impediment to reaching the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. Parenting influences economic success and social growth, even though it may not appear so at first glance. Being a parent is more than just giving birth, it is about nurturing and having one’s back in times of trouble.
Global Parents Day History
- In 1987, The "Parenting" Magazine made Its debut. Before its final issue in 2013, it had a circulation of over 2.2 million copies.
- On August 5 1994, The U.S. The House of Representatives introduced a resolution establishing the fourth Sunday in July as National Parents’ Day.
- In its resolution 47/237 of 1993, the United Nations General Assembly decided that May 15 will be observed as the International Day of Families.
- The UN General Assembly declares 1994 as the International Year of the Family
- In 1998, “The Parent Trap" was released, and it was the definitive film on the parent-child relationship.
- It was further realized that parents play an important role in families and hence in 2012, it was proclaimed that 1 June would be celebrated as Global Parents Day worldwide. Now, it is celebrated every year every fourth Sunday of July.
Global Parents Day 2023 Theme
Global Parent Day, like any other globally recognised day, has a topic for each year, the theme for Global Parent Day 2023 is yet to be announced. Being conscious of one's own and one's family's emotional and physical well-being might be critical. Being able to track and discuss one's mental and physical health with one's family members, as well as being there for one another and assisting one another through tough times, is incredibly vital for humans everywhere. The United Nations has declared a Global Day of Parents, and numerous special announcements, rallies, proclamations, and activities have been planned, as well as programs and entertainment evenings held by the community.
Global Parents Day 2023 Significance
Parenting is a never-ending learning experience. There's no going back once you sign for it. Children benefit from having their fathers play an active part in their lives, according to a study. It's easy for men to fade into the background and let moms handle parenting duties, but today's reminder shows that a little interaction may go a long way. Politics and commerce may not be the most interesting things to discuss (if your children can even utter those words), but everyone understands a grin and a game of catch. The proper role of the parent is to provide encouragement, support, and access to activities that enable the child to master key developmental tasks. A good education will hand over a rewarding career to the person and thereby they can serve society and return its bounties.
Global Parents Day 2023 Quotes
- The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
- God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments.
- My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
Global Parents Day 2023 FAQs
Q. How is Global Parents Day celebrated?
Ans. Nowadays due to a busy schedule, children are not able to spend their time with their parents. So, Global Day of Parents is the day to celebrate with the whole family, spending time with our parents and near ones. Children give gifts and show their gratitude by staying the whole day with them.
Q. Why do we celebrate Global Parents Day 2023?
Ans. Global Parents Day is observed to show our appreciation for our parents' contributions to moulding our careers. The day honours the special bond that exists between children and their parents, as well as giving us an opportunity to thank our parents for the sacrifices they make for us.
Also, access free PDFs
SBI Exam Calendar 2023 PDF Download: State Bank Of India Clerk, PO And SO Exam Schedule
Dec 09 2023
Upcoming Bank Exams 2024 Full List PDF Download: Check Notification, Date
Dec 09 2023
Upcoming Government Exams 2024-25 PDF: Download Full List For Bank, SSC, Railway Exams
Dec 09 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
Premium PDF Course 12 Months
- Bundle PDF Course 2024
- Prime PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 12 Months Validity