Coal Miners Day 2023 - May 4 History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
May 04 2023
Every year Coal Miners Day is celebrated on May 4. This day is celebrated for the miners who are working in the field. Coal is the basic form of energy. Coal is one of the major fossil fuels that contain rich Carbon. Sometimes miners face lung disease due to the inhale of coals and pollution, and sometimes they can face respiratory issues etc. Coal mining can be defined as the extract of coals from the ground. Coal Miner’s Day is celebrated every year to respect the coal miner’s sacrifice, their contribution to the nation. They spend most of their times in the fielding process. Coal Mining is one of the toughest professions among many other professions. Coal Mining helps to improve economic development in our country.
Coal Miners Day History
- Coal Mining was begun in India in 1774. Coal Miners became easily significant during the period of the industrial revolution between 1760 and 1840. In that period, coal was significantly used in many purposes like heat the building.
- In the 19th Century, Coal was highly used in both government and the managements. The highly coal rich producing countries are Odisha, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, West Bengal, and some central parts of the country.
- The first Coal mining began in Raniganj Coalfields which is located in the banks of Damodar river.
Coal Miners Day 2023 Theme
- Every year Coal Miners Day is assosiated with a specific theme. The main purpose of allocate theme every year is to raise awareness about the importance of Coal Mining. The Coal Miners Day 2023 Theme is yet to be announced.
Coal Miners Day 2023 - Significance
- Coal is producing electricity day by day. Nowadays coal produce more than 36% of electricity. It lights up houses, buildings, factories, etc. It produce more heat and power to run electricity. Coal is used as a fuel to run up the speeds of the train.
- It produce gas products, it will be useful for so many industries like cement industry, paper industry, it will be helpful in steel industry, aluminium industry etc.
- Coal has producing many advantages like inexpensive of cost, weather independent, huge global reserves etc.
- Many organizations and communities have preplanned to raise funds to coal mining areas about the struggles to improve the economic develpoment.
Coal Miners Day 2023 - Quotes
The Aspirants can check the famous quotes about coal miners day 2023 by famous personalities here:
- Then there was the whole concept of coal mining, which is a culture unto itself, the most dangerous occupation in the world, and which draws and develops a certain kind of man - Martin Cruz Smith .
- The mining industry might make wealth and power for a few men and women, but the many would always be smashed and battered beneath its giant treads - Katharine Susannah Prichard.
Here we are providing detailed explanations about coal miners day. In this article we have discussed about coal miners day, coal miners day history, theme, Significance, famous quotes, and some important FAQs. The Aspirants can read this article for enhancing their knowledge about coal mining. Students can download this article to secure good marks in competitive exams.
Coal Miners Day 2023 - Important FAQs
Q. List some of the coal mines in India?
A. Some of the important coal mines are Raniganj Coalfield, Bhirbhum Coalfield, South Eastern Coalfields,etc.
Q. Where is the highest coal production in India?
A. The state of Jharkhand which is located in North East India, is the highest coal production in India.
Q. What are the four types of coal?
A. The major four types of coals are anthracite, bituminous, subbituminous, and lignite.
Indian Navy Day 2023 Theme and History: 4th December
Nov 30 2023
International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2023 Theme and History: 3rd December
Nov 30 2023
World Computer Literacy Day 2023 Theme and History: 2nd December
Nov 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity