CISF Raising Day 2023 History, Theme, Significance and Quotes: March 10
Mar 10 2023
CISF Raising Day 2023 Theme : CISF Raising Day 2023 is observed on March 10th, 2023. It is an annual event observed all over India on March 10th every year. India celebrates the 54rd anniversary of CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) Raising Day on March 10, 2023. Observing CISF Raising Day 2023 is important as it brings better protection and security to industrial undertakings in the country.CISF played a major role in the protection and security of industrial undertakings in India. The Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) was established with 3 battalions. Each battalion provided integrated security to the public sector undertakings (PSUs).
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the Central Armed Police Forces in India. CISF is a unique organization in the paramilitary forces of India, which works to provide security cover to over 300 industrial units, government infrastructure projects, and facilities and establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mines, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertilizer units, airports, and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and currency note presses.
CISF Raising Day 2023 Date
- CISF Raising Day is celebrated on 10th March 2023.
CISF Raising Day 2023: History
CISF was formed on March 10, 1969, under the CISF Act of the Parliament of India. It started with as many as 2,800 personnel for the better protection and security of industrial undertakings in the country. Three battalions were formed to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the commanding heights of the economy.
CISF Raising Day 2023 Theme
The theme is to recognize CISF soldier who has always been recognized as a multi-skilled and talented candidate, and their contribution has increased manifold over the years. Starting with just 3000 crew members, CISF has now the strength of over 1,70,000 members. With time CISF has evolved to become the multi-skill security agency of the country mandated to provide security to the major installations across the country.
CISF Raising Day 2023 Significance
CISF day raises awareness of the criticality of security needed by important industrial enterprises and areas. The goal of the CISF is to provide better safety and security to the industrial enterprises in the nation, including the private and public sectors. It also plays a major role in Disaster Management. The CISF has a 'Fire Wing' which helps during fire accidents in Industries where the CISF is on guard.
CISF Raising Day 2023 Quotes
- Discipline is the soul of an army. This makes small numbers formidable, buy the success of the weak, and respects all.
- No person armed with a standing army can leave the country. It’s important to keep us armed and disciplined at all times.
- VIP culture sometimes creates hurdles in security architecture. Hence, the citizens must cooperate with the security personnel.
CISF Raising Day 2023: FAQs
Q. Is CISF a central government job?
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) came into existence on 15th June 1983 as a Central Armed Police Force in India. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800.
Q. How many years is CISF job?
To rise up to the position of Inspector, you will have to serve as an Assistant Sub-Inspector in the CISF for at least five years, at a stretch. Even then, the chances of promotion are very less. Promotions take place based on Zonal security, and it takes around 7-8 years to be eligible for the Inspector post.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023: 30th September, Shift 4 Good Attempts And Difficulty Level
Sep 30 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023 All Shifts: Good Attempts And Difficulty Level
Sep 30 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023: 30th September, Shift 3 Good Attempts And Difficulty Level
Sep 30 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity