Bank Of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023: File Size, Type And Dimensions
Feb 13 2023
Bank Of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023: Bank of India has released the detailed notification for the Recruitment of 500 Probationary officers JMGS-1 posts. Candidates must upload specific documents during online registration in order to apply for the LIC AAO posts. According to the official notification, applicants must upload their photo, signature, and thumb impression in the designated file type, size, and dimensions. We have provided directions on how to upload the applicant's photo, signature, and thumb imprint in the online application form in the Bank of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023 article. Check the complete details of the Bank Of India PO Photo size 2023 And Bank Of India PO Signature Size 2023 provided here. The document contains a checklist for uploading in the specified Bank Of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023.
Bank of India PO Handwritten Declaration 2023
Bank Of India PO Exam 2023: Important Dates
The application window opens on 11 February 2023 and will close on 25 February 2023. Check the other important dates related to the Bank Of India PO recruitment tabulated below.
Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023
Important Dates for Bank Of India PO 2023
|Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2023||8th February 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||25th February 2023|
|BOI Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
Bank Of India PO Photo and Signature Size 2023
Here we have provided the Bank Of India PO photo and signature size 2023 in the table. Please refer to the table and as per the size mentioned, upload the files when applying for the Bank Of India PO exam.
|Bank Of India PO Photo and Signature Size 2023|
|Document||File type||File Size||Dimensions|
|Passport Size Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)||jpg/jpeg||20 KB – 50 KB||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
Signature (on white paper with a Black Ink pen)
|jpg/jpeg||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
Bank Of India PO Photo and Signature Size 2023 - Instructions With Format, Size And Dimensions
Let us see some important instructions to be followed for uploading the Bank Of India PO exam Applicant photo and signature size.
Bank Of India PO Photo Size 2023
Check the outlined guidelines below regarding the scanned photograph to upload it in your Bank Of India PO apply online 2023 form. The important guidelines to follow regarding the Bank of India PO Photo Size 2023 are given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Bank Of India PO Signature Size 2023
Also, check the guidelines below regarding the scanned signature to upload it in your Bank Of India PO apply online 2023 form. The important guidelines to follow regarding the Bank of India PO Signature Size 2023 are given below.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Bank Of India PO Left Thumb Impression Size 2023
Check the points below regarding the scanned left thumb impression to upload it in your Bank Of India PO apply online 2023 form.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height).
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
Procedure for Scanning the Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/left thumb impression/hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving
the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploadsing the Documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified. Follow the instructions given and upload the photo and signature in the specified Bank Of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023.
FAQs - Bank Of India PO Photo And Signature Size 2023
Check the FAQs given here to clarify your doubts regarding the Bank Of India PO photo and signature size 2023.
Q: What is the Bank Of India PO photo and signature size 2023?
A: The Bank Of India PO photo size 2023 should be between 20 KB to 50 KB. Also, the Bank Of India PO signature size 2023 should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
Q: Which color ink should be used for the Bank Of India PO signature specifications 2023?
A: Candidates should sign clearly on white paper with black ink.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centres 2023: Test Cities For Prelims And Mains Exams
Jun 10 2023
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format: Check File Size And Dimensions With Left Thumb Impression Details For PO And Clerk Posts
Jun 10 2023
About LIC Of India: History, Establishment, Functions, Objectives, Mission, Chairman And Details
Jun 10 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks and RBI Grade B Phase II Not Included