Anti Terrorism Day 2023 - May 21 History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
May 20 2023
Anti Terrorism Day 2023: Anti Terrorism Day is celebrated every year on May 21. This day is to commemorate the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. Anti Terrorism Day is observed annually to spread awareness about the Peace and the violence caused by terrorists. Anti Terrorism Day is to spread awareness to bring unity among people. The main objective of Anti Terrorism Day 2023 is to prevent violence caused by terrorists, people because of caste, religion, property, etc. This day holds the importance of peace and security, to prevent violence, etc. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams can utilize this article. In this article, we have covered Anti Terrorism Day 2023, its history, theme, significance, and famous quotes. We have listed them here one by one.
Anti Terrorism Day History
- This day is observed on the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in 1991.
- He was the sixth Prime Minister of India in 1984. Later, he was killed by terrorists in a Campaign.
- After the death of Rajiv Gandhi, the Government of V.P Singh has decided on May 21 as Anti Terrorism Day. 2023 is the 31st death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- On this day, Anti Terrorism Pledge is taken in all public places, Government Offices, Government institutions, etc.
Anti Terrorism Day 2023 Theme
- Every year Anti Terrorism Day is associated with a specific theme. The theme is assigned to hold the attacks of terrorism.
- Anti Terrorism Day 2023 is yet to be announced.
Anti Terrorism Day 2023 Significance
- The day provides an opportunity to know how people are attacked in the name of terrorism.
- Events and campaigns are observed on this day to promote peace, and strength among people irrespective of caste and religion.
- Anti Terrorism Day 2023 is a great opportunity to remember the sacrifice of our ancients, our soldiers, who fought for people’s peace and strength.
- On this special day, people around the world associate with peace and security and are not involved in terrorism.
- Acts of terrorism injure and kill thousands of innocent people every year. United Nations plays an important role to support member countries to implement UN Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy.
Anti Terrorism Day 2023 Quotes
Here we are providing the famous Anti Terrorism Day 2023 Quotes by famous personalities
“Provide Knowledge to the Youth about Terrorism because Fighting against this Terrorism is the moral duty of every Indian. Terrorism, the most heinous crime by mankind against mankind has become the biggest fear today”
“Killing someone is an insult to God, don’t do this crime. Terrorism is a just Game of Violence, Remove it with Peace and Love - Wishing Anti Terrorism Day
Anti Terrorism Day 2023 Some Important FAQs
Q. When was Anti Terrorism Day observed?
A. Anti Terrorism Day 2023 was observed on 21st May every year.
Q. Why Anti Terrorism Day is observed?
A. Anti Terrorism Day is observed to honor the death Anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
Q. What are the effects of Terrorism?
A. It damages tourist places, infrastructure, public places, social disruption, trade and supply system etc.
IBPS RRB Book PDF 2023 Free Download: Free Book PDF Materials For All Sections - PO And Clerk
Jun 07 2023
LIC ADO Application Form Reprint Link 2023: Activated, Check How To Download Application Form
Jun 07 2023
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 Tier 2: Out, Check Exam Schedule Here
Jun 07 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included