SSC CPO Preparation 2022 Tips & Strategies | Crack SI, ASI Exams
Last Updated: Feb 04 2022 | Kavi Priya
Crack the SSC CPO Exam in the first attempt by following the well structured preparation plan. SSC CPO Exam is conducted annually for SI & ASI posts in various police organizations. Having sound knowledge of SSC CPO SI preparation strategy is very important to ace this highly competitive exam. To help you out, we have curated the SSC CPO preparation 2022 tips and time management techniques. SSC CPO exam level will be moderate and the quantitative aptitude section is one of the toughest sections in this exam. With ample practice it is easy to crack the SSC CPO exam. So, organize your preparation plan accordingly. Follow guidelines given below and know how to prepare for SSC CPO 2022.
Check out SSC Result Calendar 2022 PDF
How to Start Preparation for SSC CPO 2022?
First stepping stones of your success lies here. Follow these fundamental SSC CPO preparation 2022 strategies for effective foundation. Also know the details on how to prepare for the SSC CPO Physical test with scheduled routine.
Be Aware of Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The fundamental thing is to have a thorough knowledge of the SSC CPO Exam pattern and Syllabus.
- Get familiarised with the marking scheme, time allotted and number of questions.
- Be aware of the topics section-wise.
Formulate well-planned Study Table
- First analyse the topics with high weightage.
- Based on your strengths and weaknesses, start making your preparation plan.
- Cover all the basics first.
- Then cover moderate level problems in the most weighted topics.
- Then add high level problems in all the topics.
- Include offline and online quiz practice sessions.
- Give quality time to revise daily.
List the Study Materials
- Search for SSC CPO Study material pdf for each section.
- Candidates can list the SSC CPO SI Study material PDF’s, Quiz sources, Mock Tests for each section separately.
- So that you can minimize the time searching for materials.
- Candidates can also make use of SSC CPO Practice Quiz available for all sections.
- Utilize SSC CPO Free Practice PDF Set and gain knowledge in all sections.
Practice Mocks Enough and to spare
- To gain confidence in your SSC CPO preparation, practicing mocks is like a self-assessment tool.
- Practice standard SSC CPO Mock Tests which are prepared in the latest pattern in examination point of view.
- Analyse the mocks and work on your strengths and even work harder on your weaknesses.
- Adequate mocks should be practiced before the exam.
- Take brief notes of important points, formulas, shortcuts, tricks etc., separately for each section.
- Do revise it multiple times in regular time intervals.
- Before the exam day, revising the notes is very important.
- It may seem like a small thing, but will bring a big difference in your scores.
Solve Previous Year Papers
- After covering the complete syllabus, practice the SSC CPO Previous year papers.
- Set a timer and solve it within the specified time.
- Then analyse the solutions provided.
- Know your weak areas and rework on it for good improvement.
Analyse Your Performance
- It may be sample papers, mock tests, quizzes, etc., Practicing tests are as important as analysing them.
- As equal importance is given for theoretical as well as physical tests in the exam pattern, concentrate and give time to both.
- Learn unknown things by analysing the problems and apply them in the next test.
- PET/PST is qualifying in nature.
- To get selected in the Physical endurance and Medical Stages, follow proper diet plans and workout routines.
- Exercise an hour daily.
- Your determination and hardwork will definitely pay off.
- Be focused on your goal & follow all the SSC CPO preparation tips & strategies.
- Nothing else should stop you from achieving it.
- Always stay active and physically fit which gives you confidence automatically.
- Good practice is enough to boost your confidence in the theoretical exams.
SSC CPO Preparation 2022 & Time Management Techniques: Subject-wise
Below mentioned topics will help you make your SSC CPO 2022 preparation effective subject-wise. Tricks and time management tips provided will help you score more. Know how to prepare for the SSC CPO exam and improve your speed and accuracy. Here we have provided some important tips for English Language & Comprehension, GK & GA, GI & Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections. Make your preparation effective by following these SSC CPO preparation tips 2022.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips 2022: English Language & Comprehension
- Get a basic knowledge of grammar rules and vocabulary through reading newspapers, magazines or novels whatever you are comfortable with.
- Solve sectional mock tests and review the solutions.
- Practice the quality SSC CPO study material pdf in english.
- As there is no sectional timing, try to attempt a good number of questions within 25 minutes for Paper 1.
- For Paper 2, the total time is 2 hrs. Allocate 25 minutes for the comprehension part.
- Try to solve Error Recognition, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure etc., at first.
- Make this practice while solving the mock test itself.
How to Prepare for General Knowledge and General Awareness
- In this section, time is not a barrier.
- So allocate 15-20 minutes for this section.
- Accuracy is very important here.
- Practice basic questions from History, Geography, Science and economics sections.
- Cover current affairs daily and attend weekly and monthly quizzes.
- Revise the topic wise CA Capsules such as Awards and honours, Sports, Books & Authors, Obituaries etc., so that you can compare the happenings within the particular topic and memorise easily and learn.
- Always be updated.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips 2022: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Solve this section within 35-40 minutes.
- Try to work on miscellaneous topics and the easier ones at first.
- Then move to puzzles and seating arrangement questions.
- If you are stuck up in any puzzle try once or kindly move to the next question.
- If you are strong in this section, attempt it first.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips for SSC CPO
- Practice easy-moderate level sums in this section.
- Allocate 35-40 minutes for this section.
- Try to attempt questions from well known topics and the questions that you find easy.
- Solve data interpretation questions set, within 3-5 minutes.
- Practice more mocks so that you can easily understand the exam pattern and analyse the types of questions asked.
- Try to give your best in this section and attempt the questions with good accuracy.
- Choose the questions wisely.
In this article, you must have known about how to prepare for SSC CPO Exam effectively. Give equal importance to theoretical as well as physical exams and achieve your goal.
Subscribe to our Platinum Plus Package for 3000+ mock tests with exact exam level questions in the latest pattern, Video Course and Mentorship Program to make your preparation a successful one.