IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 | Prepare for IBPS Prelims & Mains Exam
Feb 09 2022
IBPS is an autonomous body that conducts the clerical post exams on a yearly basis. The recruitment process is mandated by the organization and is conducted once a year. To succeed in this type of highly competitive exam, a perfect IBPS Clerk preparation strategy should be planned earlier. Candidates who follow a smart IBPS Clerk exam preparation strategy and practice enough in all the sections will achieve. Here in this article, you can get a solution to your question, “How to prepare for IBPS Clerk 2022?”. Also, clear all your doubts regarding the IBPS Clerk prelims and mains preparation. IBPS Clerk Mock Tests 2022 is provided with the exam point of view questions in the latest exam pattern. Practice regular mocks and follow the IBPS clerk preparation strategy & tips to succeed soon.
Table of Content
|IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 - General Strategy||IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 - Subject Wise Strategy|
The IBPS Clerk 2022 selection process has two stages namely Prelims and Mains exams. The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam preparation consists of English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude sections. The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam preparation plan consists of General/ Financial Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude sections. Here, we have provided you with the IBPS Clerk preparation tips in general as well as section-wise to make your preparation an effective one.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022: General Tips
Follow the general IBPS clerk preparation strategy to crack the exam.
1. Have Knowledge Of Updated IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2022
- Check the latest IBPS Clerk Latest Syllabus before starting your preparation.
- Check all the topics in each section.
- Along with the Syllabus, check the latest IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern.
- Have proper knowledge about the total time, the total number of questions asked and total marks.
2. Analyse Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Prepare for each section separately in your IBPS clerk prelims preparation.
- Know the stronger and weaker topics in each section.
- Do practice the weaker sections, so that you can attempt the easy questions in that topic easily.
- As sectional and overall cutoff is there, attending questions with accuracy matters.
3. Make Short Notes
- Many of us will think, we will memorise and keep it in mind. But taking notes will be very beneficial during examination times.
- Revise the notes regularly throughout the IBPS clerk preparation process until the exam.
- When you come across a formula or tricks related to any topic or grammar rules make a note of it.
- Maintain proper notes for each section.
4. Practice Topic-wise IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDFs
- Before practising online tests, practice offline topic-wise tests and try to solve all the questions despite the time factor.
- This habit of practising offline tests and analysing it completely will make your basics stronger.
- Concentrate on your weaker topics too in all the sections of your IBPS clerk preparation strategy 2022.
- Solve all types of questions in each topic.
- First, you can set the timer and practice for Sectional tests.
- Then. go for online sectional tests.
- Try to attempt familiar questions first.
- Learn your own strategy based on your strengths and weaknesses by giving more attempts with accuracy.
6. Practice IBPS Clerk Online Mock Test:
- Your own strategy can be found out by practising more and more mock tests.
- Speed can be attained only with practice.
- Then start attempting IBPS Clerk Mock Test within the time specified.
- Give your mocks with full efficiency.
- Always attend the familiar and easy questions first.
- After finishing the easy ones, attempt the tougher ones.
7. Frame Your Time Management
- While giving the exam, candidates should not get stuck on any particular question and waste time on it.
- Leave the question if you are not able to solve the question within a few minutes of reading the question.
- Once you complete the rest of the question, come back to the unfinished question.
8. Analyse The Mocks Attempted
- Reviewing the mock tests is as important as practising mock tests.
- Solve the questions that are wrongly answered and try to understand the concepts.
- Practice Free quizzes in all the sections here.
- So, the questions reviewed, when asked in the real exam, should be done right.
9. Maintain Accuracy
- Don't rush up to attempt more questions. Do attempt the questions with accuracy.
- Sometimes guesswork might be fruitful but doing too much guesswork while attempting the paper will give you negative results.
- So, candidates should take extra care while doing guesswork in the paper.
10. Revise Regularly
- In your IBPS clerk preparation, the regular revision will help your brain to keep the concepts in hand.
- Revise the important formulas, Vocabs, and current affairs topics.
- Make sure the important topics are all revised well.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Strategy 2022: Subject Wise
The IBPS Clerk preparation tips subject-wise is given below. It covers sections such as English Language, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General / Financial Awareness. Know the things regarding, How to prepare for IBPS Clerk examination with these IBPS Clerk Prelims and mains preparation plan.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 for English
Check the IBPS clerk prelims exam preparation tips for English.
- The English Language section is a test of grammar, vocabulary and reading skills.
- Vocabulary is tested using questions on synonyms, antonyms, fill in the blanks, spot the error etc.
- Read the English newspaper Daily and make note of the tougher words and revise it regularly.
- Knowing the basic grammar rules is very important.
- Reading comprehension is the section where you can score more.
- Try to understand the passage given and then answer.
- Practice section-wise tests and review them properly.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 for Reasoning Ability
For reasoning section, check the IBPS clerk prelims preparation strategy.
- The Reasoning section is very important in scoring high marks.
- Solve the easy questions first.
- Most of the reasoning section will be covered by Puzzles/Seating Arrangement.
- Solve more high level puzzles for IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation.
- The miscellaneous topics such as Inequalities, Input-Output, Direction Sense, Syllogisms, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Ranking and Order, Assumptions, Conclusions, Effect and Cause, etc. if asked should be solved first.
- Start with easy puzzles first.
- Please know that there is no trick for solving the Reasoning Section, only practice will help you.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 for Quantitative Aptitude
For the quantitative aptitude section, refer to these IBPS clerk preparation strategy.
- Picking up the correct questions is very important in this section.
- The level of difficulty of this section is moderate to difficult in comparison to other sections.
- Practice more high-level DI’s.
- Speed and accuracy are important in scoring high marks in this section.
- First start with the simplification, quadratic equation, and number series questions if asked.
- Then go for DI and Application sums.
- Questions asked ranged from topics like Probability, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Distance, Data Interpretation, etc.
- Paperwork should be avoided for simple problems and mind calculation is essential.
- Practice more standard mock tests and sectional tests to score high marks in this section.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2022 for General / Financial Awareness
The IBPS clerk mains exam preparation plan for GA section are,
- Daily Current Affairs should be covered regularly.
- Revise them frequently.
- For this section, aspirants need to cover Current Affairs, Banking and financial awareness, Static GK topics.
- Learning and revising frequently is the only way to score high marks in this section.
- Practice weekly quizzes, daily quizzes.
- Study Monthly Capsules.
- Practice more questions either in PDF format or quizzes.
Also, subscribe to our Platinum Package which has over 3000+ mock test series and various eBooks. As per your convenience, you can access the tests 24*7 through the mobile app or desktop. Get subscribed to our Platinum Package, practice more and succeed in the exam.
Bundle PDF Course for All Upcoming Bank Mains Exams
- Pdf Course for all mains exam
- High standard Questions
- Latest Exam Pattern
PDF Course for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022
- 1 Free + 19 Full + 15 Sectional Tests
- Bilingual (English & Hindi)
- Latest Pattern Questions
- Access in Mobile app & Website
IBPS Clerk Mains 2022
- 1 Free + 9 Full Length Mock Test
- Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Latest Pattern Questions
- Access in Mobile app & Website