RBI Assistant Last Minute Study Tips 2022: Check Last Minute Exam Notes Here
Mar 16 2022
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation 2022: The RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation tips are available here. This RBI Assistant 2022 exam is to recruit aspirants who are eligible and looking for an opportunity to work as Assistant officers in various branches of the RBI, which is available across India. The official RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification PDF was issued on 17th February 2022. As per the latest RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 list, a total of 950 job opportunities are yet to be filled. The selection process involves prelims, mains, and language proficiency tests. The registered and eligible candidates will attend the RBI Assistant online exam 2022 on 26th & 27th March 2022. How to prepare RBI Assistant at home tips are provided in this article. Also, the Last Minute Exam Notes RBI Assistant is available here. Read the complete article and get to know the RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The aspirants here check the exam pattern for the prelims exam. To understand the exam pattern clearly and the number of questions asked in each section. Also, check the time duration of the exam. The RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation tips are available below.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation: Exam Pattern 2022
The RBI Assistant exam 2022 is considered to be one of the highly competitive exams and it is considered the same for a good reason.
- Attempting 100 questions for 100 marks, in a total of 60 minutes needs a lot of attention and practice.
- It is vital to understand the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern of both Prelims and Mains to understand the chapter covered and the difficulty level of questions asked.
- The key point is there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer and no marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation: Syllabus 2022
The candidates first focus on the tricky and hard chapters. Prepare a well-balanced study schedule covering all the topics. Allocate equal time and know-how to prepare for RBI Assistant prelims preparation. Revise the things learned at regular intervals. Practice RBI Assistant Quizzes for important topics consistently. Speed is the only factor that makes you score more in the Reasoning section. With ample practice, your speed will drastically improve. Attempt easier questions first. Candidates should be updated with the latest news and vocabulary with the newspapers, magazines, or with the best books for preparing RBI Assistant exam. This will help you in your English and General awareness sections. Improve your accuracy with Sectional tests. If you find yourself weak in any of the sections, candidates can practice sectional tests. This improves the section-wise scores. Practice more RBI Assistant PDF sets covering all the sections to improve the speed & accuracy. The RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation tips are available below.
How to prepare RBI Assistant at home?
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The aspirants who are preparing the RBI Assistant at home follow the below steps to make better preparation. The aspirants must know about the exam pattern and syllabus to start their preparation.
Time Management: The basic strategy to clear the RBI Assistant Prelims 2022 is to understand the time allocation for each question as 100 questions need to be answered in 60 minutes. 36 seconds is the time limit for each RBI Assistant Prelims question in a total of 60 minutes. Even if you take 15 seconds to read a question, you must be able to solve the question in 21 seconds. If at all a question takes extra seconds, then you must set your mind in advance that all 100 questions might not be solved in the given 60 minutes to avoid last-minute panic. However, it is wise enough for a candidate to leave a question unanswered than selecting the wrong answer.
Don't Forget Negative Marking: We advise the aspirants to not forget about the negative markings. However, it is important to understand that the risk of solving a question of which you are sure to have a less ratio is worth the attempt. If the ratio of your answer is 50:50, then it is advisable to leave it. This might save a negative mark in case it turns out to be wrong when checked later. If at all the percentage of knowing the answer is 70, then you may give an attempt. However, this is also not highly recommended. Leaving unanswered will not cost you any negative mark and therefore attempting only the known answers is advisable.
Allocate Time Wisely: The RBI Assistant Exam 2022 will be challenging as mentioned earlier. It is significant to pay attention and work hard for clearing the RBI Assistant Exam. Attend RBI Assistant Mock Tests and RBI Assistant Test Series in a time-bound manner. Give multiple Mock tests and Test series to enhance your reading and solving capacity. Fix a timetable and schedule timings for every section of the RBI Assistant 2022 exam
Revision: This is the time to revise all the topics which the candidates have prepared at the time of their preparation. Revision is an important one in which candidates can able to recall the topics at their fingertips.
Avoid fresh topics: The Exam date has come. So this is not the right time to take a new topic which tends to confuse your mind.
Be positive: Keep trust in yourself. Don’t let any negative vibrations which affect your level of confidence.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation 2022:
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation: Before The Exam
- The aspirants do not practice or study too much the night before or on the day of the exam.
- Keep your mind fresh and active to help you stay focused.
- Ensure you get a good night’s sleep (at least 8 hours) before your exam. Lack of adequate sleep can render the mind significantly slow especially when speed is the key during the exam
- Eat healthy foods and stay hydrated to avoid health issues.
- Candidates have to gather the necessary documents like Admit Card, Identity card and its photocopies, Passport Size Photographs, Stationery items, etc.
- Reach the exam hall before 30 minutes to avoid the last-minute rush.
RBI Assistant Last Minute Preparation: During The Exam Hall:
- Calm Mind: Keep your mind calm and be relaxed then only you can recall the preparations during the examination without any confusion.
- Question Selection: Question selection is the very important one. Some questions are seemed to be tricky ones. So read the questions very carefully before attempting.
- Time Management: Do not spend more time on a single question, take the right decision and try to move on to the next question.
- Speed & Accuracy: Speed and accuracy are the most important ones to qualify for the examination. So make sure to increase the solving speed and maintain the accuracy till the last minute.
- Avoid the Assumption: 0.25 negative mark is applicable for every wrong answer. So keep it in the mind and avoid guessing answers.
- Time partitioning: Sectional cut-off is applicable for both sections. Candidates have to score the minimum cut-off fixed by the board. So give importance to the time partitioning and attempt the maximum number of questions.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2022: Check Reporting Time And Exam Instructions
Sep 24 2022
World Tourism Day 2022: September 27 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 24 2022
Questions Asked In IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2022: Check Here
Sep 24 2022