RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022 | Toppers’ Tips to Crack Exam & Interview
The RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022 is available here. Go through tips & strategies on how to prepare for RBI Grade B without coaching. Many aspirants are having a lifetime dream to crack the RBI Grade B exam. For phase 1, phase 2, & interview stages, the RBI grade B preparation strategy 2022 is available here. Also, candidates will be in doubt about how to prepare for RBI Grade B while working. Go through this article to get clarity on RBI grade B preparation strategy 2022. This will help you to prepare for all stages in an efficient manner and reap success at the end.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022
Before moving on to the phase-wise RBI Grade B preparation plan 2022, check some useful common tips.
- Follow the correct syllabus and exam pattern. Only then your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022 will be a successful venture.
- If you are a working professional, you have to dedicate more of your time to preparing after the finish of work hours. In that available time, you should segregate your preparation for each section as per your strength and weakness. Consistency is very much important. This will be the best RBI Grade B preparation strategy for working professionals.
- Following the RBI Grade B preparation strategy by toppers will be very much useful in cracking the exam and interview.
RBI Grade B Preparation Tips 2022 for Phase 1
The RBI Grade B phase 1 examination for general officers includes the following sections - General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. This will comprise a single Paper for 200 marks. For all these sections, refer to the general preparation tips. So, you can get an idea of the RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022 for the phase 1 exam.
- General awareness is one of the good scoring parts. But you have to prepare for this section in a dedicated manner. Continuous preparation and revision are necessary. Take RBI Grade B Online Quiz to boost your scores.
- For the English language, grammar is the base. You can score in almost all the topics if you are good at grammar.
- For Quantitative Aptitude, you should be strong at formulas, fast calculation tricks, and shortcut methods. Take RBI Grade B Mock Test to enhance your performance in the real exam.
- For the reasoning section, prepare with RBI Grade B previous year papers. So, you can practice all the latest exam point-of-view questions. Also, take regular mocks to enhance your speed in solving puzzle & seating arrangement questions.
Apart from these, you can prefer RBI Grade B Practice Set Free PDFs, to learn the concepts and practice quality questions in an efficient manner. If you follow all these tips in your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022, you can easily crack the phase 1 examination.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022 for Phase 2
Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase 2. Here we provide the subject-wise RBI grade B preparation strategy 2022 for the phase 2 examination of the general officer cadre. So, you can clarify all your doubts on how to prepare for the RBI Grade B phase 2 exam. The 3 papers in the phase 2 exam are - Economic & Social Issues, English (Writing Skills - descriptive test), and Finance & Management.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022 for Economic & Social Issues
Follow these RBI grade B preparation strategies 2022 for the Economic & social issues section.
- Be up-to-date with the economic and business news.
- Make yourself thorough with the recent economic survey.
- Cover all the national budget-related news.
- Prepare all the important terms related to the economic and social issues.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022 for English (Descriptive Test)
Here are the RBI grade B exam preparation tips for the English (descriptive test).
- Practice more essays, precis writing topics.
- Take mock tests for comprehension topics.
- As you have to type the content in the exam, practice more and improve your typing skills.
- Practice more and learn to type faster without any spelling mistakes.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy for Finance & Management
For the Finance & management section, follow the RBI grade B preparation strategy given here.
- Prepare with the best books related to the Indian Financial System.
- Learn about the balance sheet and numerical of finance & management.
- Learn all the important terminologies such as coupon rate, Internet rate of return, Bond yield, etc.
Some Quality Books for preparation of Finance & Management
Financial Management by Prasanna Chandra
How to Read Balance Sheet by McGraw Hill Publication
Financial Management by I M Pandey
How to Read Cash Flow by McGraw Hill Publication
Finance for Non-finance by Vishal Thakker
MCQs on Finance & Management by Arihant Publication
How to Analyze Financial Statements by McGraw Hill Publication
RBI Grade B Preparation 2022 for Interview
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase 2. The interview will be of 75 marks. The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for an Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. How to prepare for the RBI Grade B interview? - Here are some general RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022 for the interview.
- Be thorough with the latest current affairs news.
- Be strong at the topics of banking, finance, & economic affairs.
- Keep in regular touch with the business magazines.
- Update yourself with national economic news.
- Have knowledge of reports of various organizations such as RBI, ICRA, CRISIL, & other major financial institutions.
- Prepare for regular interview questions such as, “tell about yourself”, “Why banking?”, etc.
Best Books for RBI Grade B 2022
Here we provide the best quality RBI Grade B preparation books. Utilize them and prepare well for the exams.
Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude
Follow the quantitative aptitude books available here and make your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022 more effective.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
Best Books for Reasoning
Refer to the following Reasoning books in your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
Best Books for the English Language
For the RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022, utilize the English language books available below.
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Simple by Norman Lewis
- High School Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
Best Books for General Awareness
For the General Awareness RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022, use the following books.
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Banking Awareness for SBI and IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RBI Exams/RRB by Disha Experts
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Dr. Binay Karna
Best Books & Reference Materials for Economic and Social Issues
Include the below-mentioned ESI books and materials in your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022.
- Indian Economy: Uma Kapila (series of books)
- Indian Economy: Mishra & Puri (Latest Edition)
- Growth and Development: Devraj Ray
- Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
- Public Finance - K K Andley and Sundaram
- Newspapers including Mint, Business Line, etc.
- Magazines / Periodicals / Bulletins including RBI Bulletins, EPW, India Today, etc.
- World Development Report, Economic Survey of India, RBI Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, IMF: World Economic Outlook.
- Material sourced from RBI website
Best Books & Reference Materials for Finance
Here are the list of finance books for your RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022.
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra & Puri
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Major financial newspapers
- International business by Hill and Jain
- RBI Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, etc.
- Economic Survey
- Material sourced from RBI website
Best Books & Reference Materials for Management
The best books for the management section are here for RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022.
- Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management.
- Robbins Stephen P and Judge T.A. Vohra, Organisational Behaviour
- Dessler Gary, Warkkey Biju- Human Resource Management
- Decenzo and Robbins- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Velasquez Manuel G: Business Ethics- Concepts and Cases.
- Fernando A.C.: Business Ethics – An Indian Perspective.
- Crane Andrew & Matten Dirk: Business Ethics
- Ghosh B.N: Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
Best Books & Materials for RBI Grade B (DR) - DEPR Posts
RBI publications viz., Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, Monetary Policy Report and the Financial Stability Report, and the Economic Survey published by the Government of India over the previous two years.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy 2022 FAQs
Q: How can I start preparation for RBI Grade B?
A: First take a note of the updated syllabus and pattern. Then start your preparation with the help of an effective study plan.
Q: Is RBI Grade B difficult to crack?
A: To be honest, it is one of the most difficult exams to crack. But, with very good planned preparation and hard work, you can crack the exam easily.
Q: How can I prepare for RBI Grade B at home?
A: First make yourself thorough with the basics. Then you can easily prepare for RBI Grade B 2022 without coaching.
Q: Which study material is best for the RBI Grade B preparation strategy 2022?
A: Guidely has a lot of quality free pdf and ebooks for subject-wise preparation. You can utilize them for RBI grade B preparation.
Q: What is the selection process for RBI Grade B General Officer?
A: The selection process involves phase 1 (online exam), phase 2 (online exam), and interview.