IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023: Exam Time Duration, Reporting Time And Exam Instructions
Sep 09 2023
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to recruit candidates for 2560 probationary officer posts. The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam is scheduled on the 10th September 2023. Candidates appearing for the examination can check the IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023 provided here with complete details and Instructions. Also, the reporting time, exam starting and ending time, handwriting sample time, etc., are updated here in this IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023 provided here. The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam will be conducted in 1 shift on each day of the exam. The IBPS RRB PO Mains shift timings 2023 are 08.30 AM to 10.30 AM. For more details on handwriting sample session timings, reporting time, exam, start and end time, IBPS RRB PO prelims exam time duration, kindly proceed further through this article. Candidates in search of IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Shift Timings 2023, IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Shift Timings 2023, IBPS RRB PO Mains first (1st) Shift Timings 2023 can refer to the details available here in this article. Candidates should reach the exam venue 15 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. Now, let's look at the IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023 given here.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023: Important Dates
Candidates can check the complete details of the important dates through the table provided below.
IBPS RRB 2023 - Events
BPS RRB Notification
1st June 2023
Apply Online Dates
1st - 28th June 2023
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training (PET), in case it is possible and safe to hold PET
17.07.2023 to 22.07.2023
Preliminary Exam Date for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Date 2023
10th September 2023
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Time Duration 2023
IBPS RRB PO Exam Timings 2023: The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam time duration is 120 minutes (composite time). The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam consists of 5 sections i.e., Reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, English knowledge, and computer awareness sections each consisting of 40 questions. There is no separate sectional timing. Candidates can attend the exam in Hindi/English/Regional Language as per their convenience.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023: The IBPS RRB PO Mains examination is scheduled on the 10th September 2023. Candidates can check the IBPS RRB PO Mains shift timings 2023 provided here. The IBPS RRB PO Mains examination is scheduled to be held in 1 shift. Candidates in search of IBPS RRB PO first shift timings can refer to the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam timings provided here for each shift with complete details.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023
|Shift||Reporting Time||Handwriting Sample||Exam Start Time||Exam End Time|
|1||07.30 AM||08.25 AM to 08.30 AM||08.30 AM||10.30 AM|
Is There Negative Marking In IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2023?
IBPS RRB PO Negative Marking 2023: For every wrong answer given by the candidates, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Exam Instructions - IBPS RRB PO Exam Shift Timings 2023
Candidates can check the exam-related instructions from the IBPS RRB PO admit card 2023 along with the shift timings. Check the important instructions related to the IBPS RRB PO mains exam 2023 provided below.
- Please bring this call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it, and the same (currently valid) photo ID in original along with 1 additional photograph - THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Currently valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University/Aadhar Card/E-aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Please Note - Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof.
- Please Note: Candidates reporting without one photograph pasted on the Call Letter and one additional photograph will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Candidates must bring a blue ink stamp pad and glue for affixing the left thumb impression and pasting the photograph on the attendance sheet.
PLEASE NOTE: After the examination, you are required to keep this call letter safely along with copy of the attached Photo ID proof (both duly authenticated/stamped by Exam officials) and bring both documents at the time of the main examination (if shortlisted).
Other Important Links:
FAQs - IBPS RRB PO Mains Shift Timings 2023
Q. In how many shifts the IBPS RRB PO mains examination 2023 will be held?
The IBPS RRB PO mains exam 2023 will be held in 1 shift.
Q. What are the IBPS RRB PO mains 2023 1st shift timings?
The IBPS RRB PO mains 1st shift timings 2023 are 08.30 AM - 10.30 AM.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity