SBI PO Preparation 2022 | Check Tips How to Prepare for SBI PO Exam
The State Bank of India will very soon release the notification for the post of Probationary Officer annually. The SBI PO Exam is the most challenging one compared to other exams. Most of the candidates don't have knowledge of how to prepare for SBI PO 2022 prelims & mains exam. Hence, this is the reason why candidates are intensively in search of an SBI PO preparation Strategy to ace the exam. Here we have shared the effective SBI PO Preparation Strategy in general as well as section-wise. Candidates who are willing to become Probationary Officer in SBI shall take this SBI PO Preparation Tips and then plan according to that.
How to Prepare for SBI PO 2022 Exam?
The preparation process without a proper study plan & best study materials leads to failure. Your efforts should be meaningful, so know how to prepare for SBI PO 2022. You can achieve good results with this smart approach. Candidates who want to crack the exam in a single shot must draft the SBI PO prelims preparation strategy as well as mains on each and every section. For that, here we have given the step-by-step procedure for SBI PO Prelims Exam Preparation & SBI PO Mains Exam Preparation. If you follow the strategies given below, you will be self-determined and never lose your self-confidence. So kindly travel with us and attain the desired success.
Follow Updated Syllabus & Pattern:
The first step in the SBI PO Prelims preparation process is candidates must know the complete details of the SBI PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern thoroughly. The pattern of SBI PO has already changed with the introduction of the sectional time in the prelims exam. Candidates have to attempt each section in just 20 minutes.
Collection of Study Materials:
Study materials are a must for the candidates to start the SBI PO preparation. But it is very important to have the best SBI PO Practice Set PDFs & study materials. The best study materials mean nothing but the materials are fully compiled with the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Drafting the Study Plan:
SBI PO Preparation Plan is a must to succeed. The study plan should be well structured in which all the topics must be covered. Referring to the SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers & Previous year exam analysis, differentiate the most weightage topics and give more importance to those topics which enhance the score in the examination.
Daily Preparation Plan:
According to the SBI PO Preparation Plan, candidates have to spend a notable time duration for each and every topic on a daily basis. This much time spending is enough to cover all the topics available in the syllabus within a short duration. Make notes of what you studied. This will be useful for your revision process.
Be clear with concepts
The standard of the SBI PO syllabus is graduation level. So you must be clear with the basic concepts and shortcuts in all the topics. Practicing SBI PO online quiz on a daily basis gives you sound knowledge on every topic. Then only you can move forward to the next level of the practice session.
Quizzes & Mock Tests Practicing :
After finishing a topic/section, candidates have to take the topic/sectional-wise SBI PO mock tests and practice in more numbers to get familiarized with that. Once you finish the mock test, you have to analyze and know the mistakes made by you. This practice will make you avoid those mistakes in the upcoming mock tests.
Significance of Mock Test Practicing are:
- Familiarize yourself with the questions at an easier/moderate/difficult level.
- Mock test practice reduces unnecessary panic while attending the real exam.
- Speed can be increased from the mock test practice. Candidates can solve more questions within a short time. So from this, the skill of time management has been enhanced proportionally.
- The level of accuracy has been increased side by side by analyzing at the end of mock tests.
- Most candidates have lost their valuable time by choosing the difficult/calculative/tricky questions. This can be avoided by practicing more mock tests.
How to Prepare for SBI PO 2022: Subject Wise
Here we have given the subject-wise SBI PO Preparation Tips & Strategy to crack the exam with ease. SBI PO aspirants who wish to crack the exam in the first attempt kindly go through it. Candidates can use these tips for SBI PO Prelims as well as mains exam preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude / Data Analysis & Interpretation:
- Quantitative Aptitude is the toughest section in the SBI PO Prelims Exam. For the mains exam, it will be as Data Analysis & Interpretation.
- The SBI PO Prelims Paper includes Simplification, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Caselet, Arithmetic Problems like percentage, profit & loss, etc.
- But the SBI PO Mains paper consists of only the Data Interpretation questions in the form of Pie chart, Bar graph, Line graph, Table chart, etc.
- For this section, candidates should be clear in the basic concepts.
- Keep the shortcuts and formulas at the fingertips and regular mock test practice is the best strategy to get a score from this section.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude:
- This section is a combination of reasoning and computer aptitude subjects. But most of the questions are asked from the reasoning subjects.
- The reasoning section is one of the scoring sections and also a time-consuming section in SBI PO.
- Puzzles and seating arrangements are the most weightage topics in this section.
- Spend more time on solving more questions from puzzles and seating arrangements.
- The best strategy to score good marks from this section is only by means of practising more mock tests.
- The English language is one of the important sections in the SBI PO exam. Because it plays a dual role (both in computer-based tests & descriptive paper).
- But most of the candidates don't have an awareness of this section. They spend only less on this. So that they can't score the expected mark in this section.
- Sound knowledge of basic grammar rules, regular reading practice, and vocabulary skills are the most essential for the English section.
- Regular newspaper/magazine/journal reading is very very must for everyone. From newspaper reading, you can enhance reading practice, grammar implementation, and vocabulary skills. This is the best SBI PO preparation strategy to score good marks in this section.
General / Economy / Banking Awareness:
- The General Awareness section is also an easy scoring section in the SBI PO exam.
- This section doesn't need any tricky calculation, basic concept memorizing, or logical thinking. It just needs to watch the regular news happening at national and international levels.
- Read the banking awareness topics regularly.