RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022 | Subject-wise & General Tips
Feb 17 2022
RBI Assistant Preparation strategy 2022 and tips are available here. Candidates aiming to crack RBI Assistant Exam this year shall start their preparation. Follow the standard RBI Assistant preparation tips & strategies provided here and enhance your preparation methods. The selection process involves prelims, mains, and language proficiency test. Devise a comprehensive study plan with the best RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022 available here. Read the complete article and get to know the subject-wise and general RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022.
RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022: Subject-wise
Check the subject-wise comprehensive tips provided here for the preparation of RBI Assistant Exam. Candidates should attempt the questions from these sections with good accuracy. For each wrong answer given by the candidate, 0.25 marks will be deducted. For the prelims examination 100 questions will be asked from three sections; English language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. For the RBI Assistant Mains exam, 200 questions will be asked from 5 sections; English language, Numerical ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Reasoning Ability. Proceed through the article further and get to know how to prepare for RBI Assistant with the solidated subject-wise preparation strategies given below.
RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022 for Reasoning Ability:
With good practice, scoring good marks in this section is easy. Candidates can refer to these RBI Assistant Last minute preparation tips and ace the reasoning section by following the steps provided. The basic topics that should be covered for reasoning section is,
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Odd Man Out
- Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Directions Based Concept
- Row Arrangements
- Statement Reading, Understanding
- Seating Arrangement
- Input-output, etc.,
Observe the questions asked and solve them with utmost care. Speed is the only factor that makes you score more in this section. With ample practice your speed will drastically improve. Attempt easier questions first. Then go for tougher ones. Puzzles and seating questions can be solved after attempting the miscellaneous questions. Practice more mock tests and sectional tests and analyse them properly.
RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022 for Quantitative Aptitude:
In this section 35 questions will be asked for the prelims examination and 40 questions will be asked for the mains examination. This section will be time consuming as it deals with numbers. Candidates with good practice can score good marks in this section. Accuracy is very important along with its speed. Some of the important topics for the quantitative aptitude section are provided below.
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- HCF and LCM
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Allegations and Comparison
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes & Cistern
- Number System
RBI Assistant online preparation includes practicing mocks, quizzes and mind maths practice too. Practice more easy calculation techniques and make short notes of it. Practice more sectional tests and improve your scores in this section. Brush up your basics and learn new shortcuts and formulas. Attempt simplification, Data Interpretation questions first as these are easy scoring parts in this section.
RBI Assistant 2022 English Preparation:
RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022 for English is given here. In this section, 30 questions will be asked for prelims and 40 questions will be asked for the mains exam. Learn new vocabularies by reading newspapers, magazines or novels as per your convenience. The topics that should be covered for prelims and RBI Assistant mains preparation are mentioned below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word Meanings
- Cloze Test
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Active & Passive Voice
Attempt more mock tests and analyse the solutions provided. Learn the basic grammar rules that will help you solve some question types easily. Take notes of important vocabularies and revise them regularly. Maintain accuracy in this section.
RBI Assistant General Awareness Preparation 2022:
Know how to prepare GK for RBI Assistant 2022 exam with these tips provided here. General Awareness is one of the easy scoring sections. If you know the answer you can answer it right, otherwise you won’t. Try to cover all the important topics provided below in your RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022 for GA.
- Current World News
- Current India News
- Geography Concepts
- History Concepts
- Political Science
- Banking Awareness
- RBI Terms
- Emoluments and Other Benefits
- Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)
- International Summits/ Conferences
- Governmental Schemes and Initiatives
- Sports Tournaments
- Books and Authors
- International Organisations
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies
- Banking and Financial terms
Know the daily happenings and revise them consistently. RBI Assistant general awareness preparation should be done by practicing weekly, daily and monthly quizzes. Revision is the key to ace this section. Make short notes of the important details and revise them frequently so that it will be in your memory easily.
How to Prepare Computer Awareness for RBI Assistant?
Learn how to prepare computer awareness for RBI Assistant with the ips given. For computer awareness the basic questions will be asked. So, learn the basics from all the topics well. Check the computer topics for RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022.
- Basic Hardware and Software
- History of Computers
A total of 40 questions will be asked from this section. Time is not a bounding factor in this section. Attempt questions with good accuracy and try to score good marks in this section as this will increase your overall score. Practice quizzes from all the topics in this section.
How to Crack RBI Assistant 2022? Check General Strategies
- Prepare a well balanced study schedule covering all the topics. Allocate equal time and know how to prepare for RBI Assistant mains & prelims preparation. Revise the things learned at regular intervals. Practice RBI Assistant Quizzes for important topics consistently.
- Candidates should be updated with the latest news and vocabularies with the newspapers, magazines or with the best books for preparing RBI Assistant exam. This will help you in your English and General awareness sections.
- Practicing mocks will help you score better in the exam. RBI Assistant Mocks will provide you with the real exam interface. Analyze the solutions provided along with the mocks and make short notes of the tips provided. Candidates can also practice the RBI Assistant previous year papers to understand the real exam level and type of questions asked in the exam.
- Improve your accuracy with Sectional tests. If you find yourself weak in any of the sections, candidates can practice sectional tests. This improves the section-wise scores. Practice more RBI Assistant PDF sets covering all the sections to improve the speed & accuracy.
Follow the RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022 provided and maintain the accuracy. Ace the exam with ample practice. Read this article completely and know the general & subject-wise tips provided here.
FAQs on RBI Assistant 2022 Preparation Strategy 2022:
Check FAQs on RBI Assistant preparation strategy 2022.
Q: How can I start the preparation for RBI Assistant 2022?
A: Know the exam syllabus and pattern and follow the effective study plan with the help of best preparation tips provided here in this article.
Q: What are the sections that should be covered for RBI Assistant mains preparation strategy 2022?
A: For RBI Assistant mains 2022 exam, candidates need to cover English language, Numerical ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Reasoning Ability sections.
Q: Is RBI Assistant easy to crack?
A: Yes. With ample practice candidates can easily crack this exam.
Q: How to prepare for RBI Assistant 2022 English Language section?
A: Candidates need to learn new vocabularies and understand the basic grammar. Should have good comprehension skills to ace this section.
Q: Whether there is any sectional timing for RBI Assistant 2022 prelims exam?
A: Yes. 20 minutes will be allotted for all the 3 sections separately for the RBI Assistant 2022 prelims exam.
Q: Whether there is any negative marking scheme for RBI Assistant 2022?
A: Yes. For wrong answers given by the candidates, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Q: Is there any interview for the RBI Assistant 2022 exam?
A: No. The selection will be done based on 3 stages; Prelims, Mains and LPT.
- All Major Exams Mock Tests (Prelims Mains)
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Premium Ebooks and RBI Grade B Phase II and NABARD Grade A Not Included
- Descriptive Test is not Included
- Note: For Renew this package user, The user will get updated validity, the already taken test will be the same. Results will not be deleted.
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
- Personal Guidance
RBI Assistant Prelims 2022
- 1 Free Test + 9 Mock Tests
- Latest Pattern
- High Standard Questions
- Also Access in mobile app
RBI Assistant Mains 2022
- 10 Full Length Tests (Mains)
- Latest Pattern Questions
- English & Hindi Language
- Access in Mobile App also