SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Size, Format And Instructions
Dec 01 2023
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: The State Bank of India has released the official notification pdf to hire candidates for Junior associate posts on its official website. Candidates willing to appear for the exam must upload their handwritten declaration while filling out the online application form. The main function of the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration is to confirm the authenticity of the candidate's information. Uploading the SBI Clerk hand written declaration 2023 form is mandatory to successfully complete the online application process. There are specific instructions that a candidate should know before writing the SBI Clerk hand written declaration 2023. Here, in this article, we have provided the complete details of the handwritten declaration for sbi clerk 2023 and the other important specifics related to the declaration. The handwritten declaration for SBI Clerk should be written in the specified SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size and format. Here we have added the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration sample format with other important details for the reference of the candidates.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format
The text for the handwritten declaration for sbi clerk 2023 is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”
It is not recommended to use CAPITAL LETTERS when writing the SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023.
The declaration must be legibly written by the applicant in English on white paper using black ink.
The applicant must sign the SBI Clerk Handwritten declaration 2023; no one else may.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size 2023
Aspirants adhere to the format and SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size 2023 specified here. Additionally, upload the image to the appropriate field on your web form. You may examine the dimensions, file size, and file type of the handwritten declaration for sbi clerk 2023 size in the table.
|SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size 2023|
|File type||File Size||Dimensions|
|jpg/jpeg||50 KB – 100 KB||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)|
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format 2023: Scanning Instructions
Here are the instructions for scanning the handwritten SBI Clerk declaration from 2023.
- Maintain a minimum resolution of 200 dpi (dots per inch) for the scanner.
- Set True Color for Color.
- Choose the image you saved.
- Trim the image to the edge of the scanner. After that, crop the image to its final size using the upload editor (the file's SBI Clerk Handwritten declaration size 2023 should be between 50 and 100 KB).
- The handwritten declaration form for SBI Clerk 2023 must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Utilize the crop and then resize options to change the size.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format 2023: Steps For Uploading
The processes to post the handwritten declaration for sbi clerk 2023 are provided below.
- To upload your SBI Clerk handwritten declaration 2023, click on the corresponding link in the application.
- Choose the image file of the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration from 2023 that is on your device.
- Click 'Open/Upload'.
- An error warning will be shown if the handwritten declaration size and format for the SBI Clerk are not correct.
- A preview of the uploaded image will enable you to assess its quality.
- Images that are hazy or unclear may be re-uploaded in order to get the desired clarity or quality.
FAQs - SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023 Format
Q. What is the size of the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration 2023?
A: The handwritten declaration size for the SBI Clerk in 2023 should range from 50 KB to 100 KB.
Q. What is the text for the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration for 2023?
A: “I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
Daily Current Affairs & Quiz 2023: Latest Current Affairs, Quiz & News For Today
Dec 02 2023
List of Space Centres in India PDF: Check State Wise List
Dec 02 2023
World Computer Literacy Day 2023 Theme And History: 2nd December
Dec 02 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF) - 5 Months
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 5 Months Validity