IBPS RRB PO Interview Documents 2023: Check Key Documents, Interview Dress Code, Instructions
Jun 08 2023
Check the list of IBPS RRB PO Interview Documents 2023 and Dress Code details on this page. The candidates who passed the mains exam can attend the interview round. In the IBPS RRB PO 2023 recruitment, the interview is the final round. Candidates should know the key list of IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023. It is very important to carry all the IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023 without fail. So, make a note of the IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023 and get ready them before your interview date. Along with these details, candidates should also know about the IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code. We have given the IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code on this page for your reference.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Documents 2023
Here is the list of IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023. At the time of attending the Interview, you are requested to bring the following IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023; Photocopies of the documents submitted should be self-attested and the ORIGINALS of all documents should be invariably submitted for verification.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs- XII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities or SSLC/
Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification or Educational qualification for the respective posts etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 21.06.2023 has to be submitted.
- Experience Certificates (as on 21.06.2023) if applicable (Hardcopy/ Digitally signed copy/ Received from Valid email id- subject to verification, of experience certificates will be
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- Certificate in case of persons with specified disability covered under the definition of Section 2 (s) of the RPwD Act, 2016 but not covered under the definition of Section 2 (r) of the said Act, i.e. persons having less than 40 % disability and having difficulty in writing, to the effect that person concerned has limitation to write and that scribe is essential to write examination on his/her behalf from competent medical authority of a Government healthcare institution as per proforma attached as Appendix I.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- For Officers- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 20.06.2024. Please note that failure to provide this certificate will result in immediate disqualification. The RRB’s will not be in any position to waive this condition. The Candidates falling in this category are well advised to apply for this certificate at the earliest to avoid disqualification.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Instructions
Along with the IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023, check some important instructions given here.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview / join the allotted RRB if he/she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
- Non production of relevant eligibility documents at the time of interview / joining shall make the candidate/s ineligible for further process of recruitment under CRP RRB XII.
- No documents shall be directly sent to IBPS / Nodal RRBs by candidates before or after the interview.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code
The IBPS RRB PO interview dress code details are given here. It is necessary to follow the IBPS RRB PO interview dress code in a strict manner. If you do not follow the standard IBPS RRB PO interview dress code, then it will surely have a negative impact on your interview score.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code for Male
Here are some standard IBPS RRB PO interview dress code tips for male candidates.
- Full-sleeve formal shirt. Prefer light-colored shirts. Also, avoid casual wear.
- Formal pants.
- Belt (Don't wear trendy belts)
- Black or Brown Formal Shows (avoid sports shoes, canvas, and slippers)
- Tie (not compulsory).
- Tuck in your shirt in a proper manner.
- Combing your hair in a neat manner is essential.
- Maintain a clean-shaven neat look.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Dress Code for Female
Here are some standard IBPS RRB PO interview dress code tips for female candidates.
- Cotton Salwar Kameez is a better option. (avoid mirror/chumki work, low necklines, sleeveless dresses, etc.,)
- Salwars require a dupatta or shawl, which needs to be correctly pinned.
- If you feel comfortable, you can also wear sarees.
- Avoid Jeans and leggings.
- Cut shoes or flat sandals are acceptable, but make sure it suits your costume.
- You might also wear heels, but keep the height at medium.
- Make a hair tie using the headbands or clips. Free hair is also acceptable as long as it doesn't cause you any mess.
- Reduce the amount of jewelry you wear (a necklace, earrings, few bangles are more than enough).
- There is no need for makeup. Just be careful you appear presentable. If needed, keep your makeup minimal.
- Don't use dark sunglasses.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Documents 2023 - FAQs
Q: What are the IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023?
A: Here we have given the list of IBPS RRB PO interview documents 2023. Also, you can check the same in your interview call letter.
Q: How can I know my IBPS RRB PO interview date and time?
A: The interview venue, date, reporting time, and instructions are given in your interview call letter.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Result 2023 Out: Officer Scale 1 Result Download Link
Sep 25 2023
Bharat Ratna Winners List PDF Download: Check Award Winners from 1954 to 2023
Sep 25 2023
First in India GK PDF 2023: Download the List of Male, Female First in India
Sep 25 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity