IBPS PO Interview Documents 2023: Check Key Documents, Interview Dress Code, Instructions
Jan 06 2023
Check the list of IBPS PO Interview Documents 2023 and Dress Code details on this page. Candidates who cleared the IBPS PO mains exam will have to appear for Direct Interview. It is the last round of the selection process for the IBPS PO exam. There are specific procedures while appearing for a direct interview. Here we are given a certain list of IBPS PO Interview Documents. Candidates should bring that list of IBPS PO Interview Documents while appearing for the interview. There are specific Dress Codes for appearing in IBPS PO Interviews. In this article, we have given a what are all the list of IBPS PO Interview Documents 2023 and also about the Dress Code. Please read this article carefully.
Download IBPS PO Interview Capsule PDF
Download Expected Interview Questions For IBPS PO PDF
IBPS PO Interview Documents 2023
Here is the list of IBPS PO interview documents 2023. At the time of attending the Interview, you are requested to bring the following IBPS PO interview documents 2023; Photocopies of the documents submitted should be self-attested and the ORIGINALS of all documents should be invariably submitted for verification.
1) Interview Call Letter- Candidates must possess a printed copy of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection's Interview Call Letter.
2) Date of Birth Proof- Candidates appearing for the exam should bring the D.O.B Certificate issued by the Local town municipality or any School TC having a date of birth.
3) Photo Identity Proof- Candidates should bring proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, bank passbook, etc.
4) Mark Sheet & Certificate- Candidates should bring the Mark sheet obtained from the college or University and a degree certificate is required if it is issued before the date of the interview.
5) Caste Proof: Candidates should bring their caste certificate issued by the government on IBPS PO interview Day.
6) Disability Proof: Candidates should bring a Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board if they apply in the Disability category.
7) Ex- ServiceMan Candidate- Service or Discharge Book along with Pension Payment Order with documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) i.e. full-service particulars. In the case of working defense personnel, Service Certificate from Competent Authority stating that they will be relieved from defense services on or before 26.06.2023.
8) No Objection Certificate- Original No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case of candidates presently working in Government/ quasi govt offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions).
9) Age Relaxation-
- Persons eligible under Age relaxation II (5) should bring Domicile Certificate at the time of the Interview and also they should bring a letter from the District Magistrate stating their Residential proof or any valid certificate by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Persons who are eligible under Age Relaxation II (6) should bring a certificate from the District Magistrate stating that the candidate is eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No. F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
10) Experience Certificate- Candidates having any work experience can bring their experience certificate with them at the time of the Interview.
IBPS PO Interview Instructions
There are certain instructions that need to be followed at the time of the Interview.
1) Candidates should be as early as possible at the time of the IBPS PO Exam..
2) Candidates must ensure that their hands are free from any colors, coatings, mehendi, etc.
3) If fingers are wet dry them using tissue paper.
4) Biometrics is compulsory so that if any injuries in the right thumb, get a certificate from the concerned authority notifying that you are injured.
5) Be Confident, improve your Vocabulary and attend the IBPS PO Interview and be a bank officer.
IBPS PO Interview Dress Code
The IBPS PO interview dress code details are given here. It is necessary to follow the IBPS PO interview dress code in a strict manner. If you do not follow the standard IBPS PO interview dress code, then it will surely have a negative impact on your interview score.
IBPS PO Interview Dress Code for Male
Here are some standard IBPS PO interview dress code tips for male candidates.
- Full-sleeve formal shirt. Prefer light-colored shirts. Also, avoid casual wear.
- Formal pants.
- Belt (Don't wear trendy belts)
- Black or Brown Formal Shows (avoid sports shoes, canvas, and slippers)
- Tie (not compulsory).
- Tuck in your shirt in a proper manner.
- Combing your hair in a neat manner is essential.
- Maintain a clean-shaven neat look.
IBPS PO Interview Dress Code for Female
Here are some standard IBPS PO interview dress code tips for female candidates.
- Cotton Salwar Kameez is a better option. (avoid mirror/chunky work, low necklines, sleeveless dresses, etc.,)
- Salwars require a dupatta or shawl, which needs to be correctly pinned.
- If you feel comfortable, you can also wear sarees.
- Avoid Jeans and leggings.
- Cut shoes or flat sandals are acceptable, but make sure it suits your costume.
- You might also wear heels, but keep the height at medium.
- Make a hair tie using the headbands or clips. Free hair is also acceptable as long as it doesn't cause you any mess.
- Reduce the amount of jewelry you wear (a necklace, earrings, few bangles are more than enough).
- There is no need for makeup. Just be careful you appear presentable. If needed, keep your makeup minimal.
- Don't use dark sunglasses.
IBPS PO Interview Documents 2023 - FAQs
Q: What are the IBPS PO interview documents 2023?
A: Here we have given the list of IBPS PO interview documents 2023. Also, you can check the same in your interview call letter.
Q: How can I know my IBPS PO interview date and time?
A: The interview venue, date, reporting time, and instructions are given in your interview call letter.
Government Schemes For RBI Grade B Exam 2023 PDF Download: Important Schemes With Details
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk or RRB PO Which is Better? Check Complete Explanation Here
Jun 01 2023
IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2023: Check Details Of Participating Banks And Its Headquarters
Jun 01 2023
Don’t Miss Any Update
Enter the valid e-mail id and subscribe to Guidely to get the latest updates on all job notifications, Study Materials, Mock Tests and our new launches.
- 3000+ Mock Tests
- Topic / Sectional / ebooks
- Latest Exam Pattern
- 12 Months
- Access Mobile app and Website
- Premium Ebooks Not Included